• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

771dc2e72fb8e26db3522d449b0d812f.jpg

Yes, and I do agree, but I have been banned from other sites for thinking that as well.

It seems like here, unless I threaten someone, or their loved ones it is pretty much all good. I have gathered a few have crossed the line, but I don't know exactly what they did.

Usually going on rants personally attacking other members is going to cause problems.
Also if you are way off the reservation in wanting ethnic cleansing or genocide of "those you can't talk about"...
Arguing with the mods, and calling them out and taunting them, well that never ends well...

Usually going on rants personally attacking other members is going to cause problems.
Also if you are way off the reservation in wanting ethnic cleansing or genocide of "those you can't talk about"...
Arguing with the mods, and calling them out and taunting them, well that never ends well...
I see mods as users. If we disagree on a subject, Ford vs. Chevy, we can disagree about that all day long. It is those that can't take off the mod hat and abuse their power. And I have seen quite a bit of that.

On an old forum I was 180 from a mods position, him very liberal and me....well not so liberal. We had some very heated discussions, but always talked like adults....well with a few yo momma is so fat jokes in there as well, but you get what I mean.

Other users saying he should ban me. Mod came back and said we are disagreeing over a topic, both are being respectful and it was allowed to continue till I left the forum for other reasons (health).

That is something you usually don't see, and I have gotten the boot for providing newspaper articles that support my position. Poster is determined to be right, PERMABAN. Ok fuck off.

Now I will just step lightly.

• Love
Reactions: Pbgt

I agree with that, but giving the rights back to the states as has been a huge win for pro-lifers (babies) and a step in the right direction for many states.

Watch what happens when the cases of tuberculosis, leprosy, shigella and other communicable diseases spike.

Lockdowns in 3... 2... 1...

Hunter Biden 'storms out' of the HC hearing'? Not hardly, more like slithers out.

If he had been ordered to stop, I guarantee he would have broke and ran.
That entire thing was a show. Hunter was never going to be questioned, no one except Moskowicz (sp) even motioned for it. So it would have all just been noise. Completely a waste of time for all parties.

That entire thing was a show. Hunter was never going to be questioned, no one except Moskowicz (sp) even motioned for it. So it would have all just been noise. Completely a waste of time for all parties.
Congress can't do shit to Hunter that's why he's busting their balls by showing up. Its Biden's justice system anyways so Hunter has a free pass. The laws weren't written for the elites they were written to punish the sheep and keep them inline nothing more. Oh , don't forget to vote 🐑🐑🐑 ........

Ray Epps, the man caught multiple times telling January 6th protesters to escalate their demonstration and go "into the Capitol" on January 6th, 2021, will spend no time in prison for his role that day.
Instead, Epps has been given 12 months probation, $500 in restitution, and 100 hours of community service.

GDgeNTeWEAAkh1Q

Last edited:
Watch what happens when the cases of tuberculosis, leprosy, shigella and other communicable diseases spike.

Lockdowns in 3... 2... 1...

More "vaccines" that can "be miraculously made in record time thanks to the well proven mRNA technology"...
Only this time it won't be pushed, it will be forced at gunpoint by the uniform hangers...

Congress can't do shit to Hunter that's why he's busting their balls by showing up. Its Biden's justice system anyways so Hunter has a free pass. The laws weren't written for the elites they were written to punish the sheep and keep them inline nothing more. Oh , don't forget to vote 🐑🐑🐑 ........

Preach!