• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

FX13cLMJGuxZ.png

Due to the recession, the Party is over.

International Business Machines Corp. delivered a companywide ultimatum to managers who are still working remotely: move near an office or leave the company.
All US managers must immediately report to an office or client location at least three days a week “regardless of current work location status,” according to a memo sent on Jan. 16 viewed by Bloomberg. Badge-in data will be used to “assess individual presence” and shared with managers and human resources, Senior Vice President John Granger wrote in the note.
Those working remotely, other than employees with exceptions such as medical issues or military service, who don’t ...

Due to the recession, the Party is over.

International Business Machines Corp. delivered a companywide ultimatum to managers who are still working remotely: move near an office or leave the company.
All US managers must immediately report to an office or client location at least three days a week “regardless of current work location status,” according to a memo sent on Jan. 16 viewed by Bloomberg. Badge-in data will be used to “assess individual presence” and shared with managers and human resources, Senior Vice President John Granger wrote in the note.
Those working remotely, other than employees with exceptions such as medical issues or military service, who don’t ...

lol, we can log workstation locks and unlocks for remote users, so we know who isn't doing shit. we have also fired people for running apps that keep the pc from locking from inactivity. :p

As Taibbi outlines, the Democrat establishment is already engaged in a systematic effort to ensure that Biden remains in the White House beyond 2024. One part of this effort is the series of lawsuits in a number of states to remove Trump from the ballot. Another is ensuring that Biden has no serious primary threat – something which has, according to Taibbi’s sources, been accomplished through threatening would-be challengers.

Meanwhile, the corporate media has launched a propaganda campaign to convince the American people that Trump would be a “dictator” were he to win this fall. Mainstream pundits and journalists have in unison begun hammering the line that Trump is an “existential threat to democracy” and suggesting that Trump would use the military to go after his personal enemies.

Most chillingly, as Taibbi describes, we’ve seen this same sort of effort before. As he relays and as many major news outlets reported in the months leading up to the 2020 election, a group called the “Transition Integrity Project” (TIP) – comprised of top power players in Democrat circles like current Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm and Hillary Clinton campaign manager John Podesta, as well as nominal “conservatives” who had become anti-Trump fanatics – had gathered to “wargame” contested election scenarios.

I remember when Musk was the darling of the left before he bought out X.

Only reason the libtards haven’t canceled or unalived him is because they want his rocket ships to take them to a new planet without poors.

As fish are caught in a cruel net, or birds are taken in a snare, so people are trapped by evil times that fall unexpectedly upon them.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Add in all the NCO's who refused the hot shot. Plus all the guys who didn't re enlist . What, we have now is a very hallowed out military ! Obama gutted the officer ranks and Biden collapsed the NCO ranks.
Everything has been turned to absolute shit.

We are Mexico.

The United States was known for its non corrupt institutions.

Now cops are trading CDLs for cases of designer beverages, snowblowers and driveway work.

One of the idiots was making over $300k per year and blew his pension for a snowblower the e-mail evidence is farcical.

i was watchin some random shit on shit tube

don't know anything really but why in the fuck are they compiling southern border of united states with Ukraine stuff

here i guess in lies the problem

get everything back to a simple yes no and then maybe we might see some decent politics going on

from watching it for years

300 page bill titled money for blah blah issue

nek minute free boob jobs pops up cos it was a sub section of said bill..

what am i not understanding here please lol

i was watchin some random shit on shit tube

don't know anything really but why in the fuck are they compiling southern border of united states with Ukraine stuff

here i guess in lies the problem

get everything back to a simple yes no and then maybe we might see some decent politics going on

from watching it for years

300 page bill titled money for blah blah issue

nek minute free boob jobs pops up cos it was a sub section of said bill..

what am i not understanding here please lol
What you are not understanding is the Government does not give a rat's ass about you ?
What are you going to do about it ?

About 12 years ago I worked for a major European chemical company that was very pro homosexual. They started a push for diversification in the work force that emphasized females and POC's. At that point no white males were being hired into R&D and you could pretty much forget a promotion.

About 12 years ago I worked for a major European chemical company that was very pro homosexual. They started a push for diversification in the work force that emphasized females and POC's. At that point no white males were being hired into R&D and you could pretty much forget a promotion.
The Federal Government has exactly the same SOP.

Wells Fargo went that way 20 years ago. All those mid level mortgage brokers, white guys in their 50's went to work at Best Buy.