• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The above is why I eat a largely organic diet, high in natural grains, vegetables, fruits, with beef and fish several times a week. I dont drink tap water, get if weekly from a spring. Dont really care for poultry or pork. I know we all joke about it but bacon is really bad for you, lots of salt which causes high blood pressure. Most pork and fowl isnt very good if for no other reason than the way its raised, unless you raise it, or hunt and get wild game. Theres a reason the black folks have a very high problem with high blood pressure...pork is cheap. A cow will have on calf per year and it takes two years for it to be ready to slaughter...pigs have two letters a year with up to ten piglets. I grew up on farms and I remember how free range chicken tasted. The garbage they sell at KFC and Shit-filet smells so bad it makes me want to hurl.
I grew up in town where there was a very large Tyson chicken plant . None of the Mexicans would eat the chicken from that plant , they would go to trade day and buy live chickens to take home and butcher or raise their own . What I've been told by some of there employees that Tyson puts hormones in the chicken feed that speeds up the growth rate .
Normally in nature it takes a chicken about 6 months from the time its hatched to becoming a adult where it old enough to lay eggs or its big enough to butcher.
Tyson Supply's the feed to the farmers and the farmers are raising chickens from the egg to the store in 6 weeks. They grow so fast that there organs can't keep up and they would probably die if they were not butchered .

eXnx69ZU.jpeg

I grew up in town where there was a very large Tyson chicken plant . None of the Mexicans would eat the chicken from that plant , they would go to trade day and buy live chickens to take home and butcher or raise their own . What I've been told by some of there employees that Tyson puts hormones in the chicken feed that speeds up the growth rate .
Normally in nature it takes a chicken about 6 months from the time its hatched to becoming a adult where it old enough to lay eggs or its big enough to butcher.
Tyson Supply's the feed to the farmers and the farmers are raising chickens from the egg to the store in 6 weeks. They grow so fast that there organs can't keep up and they would probably die if they were not butchered .
So people eat it, shit it, it goes into sewage treatment which leaves most of that crap in, then they spray it on the crops. I remember when they sprayed cowshit, smelled like cowshit, which isnt too bad. The smell of the human waste is disgusting, smells like....wait for it...antibiotics, just plain nasty, and then you eat that and the cycle continues.

an example of why they had to get rid of trump asap

"Citizens must be able to trust their elected officials and know that voting decisions are based on what is right for the community and not who paid the most,”

Bwahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: WDN-K-9
btw, the gop collected $170 million after Nov. 3rd to fight election fraud.
i wonder what they did with it. :unsure:
Blow and whores, probably some of BFC's whores, and now all he gets is sloppy seconds.

an example of why they had to get rid of trump asap

*whistles* Four members of the Toledo City Council.

Barr's really showing us, after three years of refusing to arrest anyone while working against Tom Fitton and the Judicial Watch who was trying to put a case on Hillary Clinton and her destruction of emails, he's not a fucking fellow swamp turd.

That fat RINO fuck needs to be put in handcuffs himself.

Last edited:
So people eat it, shit it, it goes into sewage treatment which leaves most of that crap in, then they spray it on the crops. I remember when they sprayed cowshit, smelled like cowshit, which isnt too bad. The smell of the human waste is disgusting, smells like....wait for it...antibiotics, just plain nasty, and then you eat that and the cycle continues.

Lol you don’t know shit. About shit

Sludge is never applied directly to crops.

Lol smells like antibiotics what? Hog crap smells much worse

But they do use that water from the sewage treatment plants for drinking water.
Oh and how much of that birth control estrogen and psyche drugs are passed through into the drinking water and environment ?

Oh and how much of that birth control estrogen and psyche drugs are passed through into the drinking water and environment ?
Ill agree that hog shit smells worse (no disrespect to the Marine snipers here) as does chicken shit, but read on. Its processed but used.

The Stink About Human Poop As Fertilizer - Modern Farmer

modernfarmer.com/2014/07/stink-human-poop-fertilizer
Jul 17, 2014 · But not all poop ends its life by fire or burial. Some human waste ends up in forests and farm fields as the treated, human-feces-based fertilizer known as biosolids. Find the idea of growing tomatoes with human excrement repulsive? It’s a common response, one that Washington State University soil scientist Craig Cooger finds strange.

Ill agree that hog shit smells worse (no disrespect to the Marine snipers here) as does chicken shit, but read on. Its processed but used.

The Stink About Human Poop As Fertilizer - Modern Farmer

modernfarmer.com/2014/07/stink-human-poop-fertilizer
Jul 17, 2014 · But not all poop ends its life by fire or burial. Some human waste ends up in forests and farm fields as the treated, human-feces-based fertilizer known as biosolids. Find the idea of growing tomatoes with human excrement repulsive? It’s a common response, one that Washington State University soil scientist Craig Cooger finds strange.
I would say comparing hog shit to Michelle Obama or Cameltoe Harris's shit would require some special type Geiger counter instrument used by the Haz-mat people to gauge which is worse.

The human nose just isn't meant for that type of abuse.

Applying to soil /= applying directly to edible crops
Same basic outcome. The plant 'eats' the shit, and all thats left in it, then people or critters eat that. If its critters then the crap gets concentrated in them and the people who eat the critters get a double dose. A lot of it gets washed into the water which promotes algae bloom and other bad 'shit'.

Reactions: EliBloodshy

They eco-friendly commies in Austin have found a use for the human shit/sludge from it's sewage treatment plant by bagging and labeling it an Austin cutsie name 'Dillo Dirt', an 'eco friendly fertilizer.'

Its dried, human shit. The City spreads it on the ground at Zilker Park where SXSW has it's music fests. And like Woodstock it rained one year turning the whole area into a human shithole, a muddy pig sty. Commies rolled, frolicked, fucked, smoked, stabbed and stole from each other for days in rehydrated human shit.
I'm surprised it didn't lead to a cholera outbreak.

Last edited:

Another reason why I prefer to hunt for my meat. Free range all the way, if I can. That way I KNOW the exact source of what I am eating. My uncle's ranch in northern China and all neighboring ranches has been carrying out free range slaughtering of domestic livestock for as long as anyone can remember because the abattoir process causes stress hormones to flood the animal's bloodstream, from the herding in, to the stunning/bleeding, or worse, CO2 gas stunning. Free range involves a recurve bow and a broadhead fired into the animal's brain from behind the ears, back to front to avoid the arrow carrying brain matter to other parts of the body. Basically a slightly fancier and much deeper hitting version of a penetrating captive bolt device. Instant "lights out". Adopted from the Manchu and the Khitan and is now used in virtually all small and local ranches. Free range culled meat tends to be more expensive than supermarket packaged products, for people outside these communities, but many people are willing to order from afar or travel to get it. COVID has also made a lot more people much more sensitive about long term health matters.

Same basic outcome. The plant 'eats' the shit, and all thats left in it, then people or critters eat that. If its critters then the crap gets concentrated in them and the people who eat the critters get a double dose. A lot of it gets washed into the water which promotes algae bloom and other bad 'shit'.

Lol. No

If you spread it on top you would get the bacteria. Hence all the recalls when Juan is picking veggies and doesn’t wash his hand.

Tell me more about what is in snit that plants can uptake and put in seed that you eat.

And fuck no. Those algae blooms are caused by all of CONUS DUMPING RAW SEWAGE DIRECTLY INTO STREAMS/RIVERS every time it rains a half inch or more.
Citiiots cause that. Not farmers. Citiots refuse to spend the money to upgrade the sewage treatment plants

Basically what each of them said:

4gfxn4.jpg

None of them looked like they ever got an ass whooping as a child either... This is what the fuck happens when a brat throws a tantrum in the store and his/her parents proceed to immediately buy everything in sight for them because "muh prethious thpethial baby"...

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Keep it classy tonight, Portland...

anim_lol.gif
smiley_freak.gif

The twat has a couple good points, The Dems and Pub's are the same. I wonder how she'd feel if it were shit she had actually had a job and worked for, was getting burnt. I wonder how many wetbacks she'd housing and feeding? They all need the 'Kyle app'.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

where does your human waste go? Do you have a better idea than processing it and using it as a soil amendment to grow healthier crops?

It’s not sprayed directly on edible crops unless your eating trees. The correct term would be applied, spread or in the case of forest application you could say slung. Its normally applied pre plant and then incorporated into the soil. It smells like ammonia not antibiotics.

Reactions: deersniper
where does your human waste go? Do you have a better idea than processing it and using it as a soil amendment to grow healthier crops?

It’s not sprayed directly on edible crops unless your eating trees. The correct term would be applied, spread or in the case of forest application you could say slung. Its normally applied pre plant and then incorporated into the soil. It smells like ammonia not antibiotics.
YOure already 100% convinced your 100% right so who am I to argue with absolute knowledge.

My shit gravitates its way to an island where its processed befor being pumped out in the ocean in a "clean" state.

1611402193265.png

I probably pay $.50/shit.

Last time I needed some loam to fill a hole in the yard went to ACE and picked up the first bag I saw thinking "Hey dirt is dirt."

Went home dumped bag on hole and was like WTF?

Read bag contents - Sterilized treatment plant sludge.

No more of that shit.......literally.

My shit gravitates its way to an island where its processed befor being pumped out in the ocean in a "clean" state.

View attachment 7535160

I probably pay $.50/shit.

Last time I needed some loam to fill a hole in the yard went to ACE and picked up the first bag I saw thinking "Hey dirt is dirt."

Went home dumped bag on hole and was like WTF?

Read bag contents - Sterilized treatment plant sludge.

No more of that shit.......literally.

They dump raw sewage in that bay.

Wheres “in the closest” to talk more about what he doesn’t know
Sounds like a gun banner talking about guns

Last edited:
Reactions: farmer103
Where in the closest to talk more about wheat he does t know
Sounds like a gun banner talking about guns

English much?