• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Two masks are the future for the sheep.
Fuk Fauci! He can suck a large bag-o-dicks (since he only wears a mask, when he's in front of a camera). I will NOT make these mask man. rich. Who in the F, listens to that media whore?? Mac:mad:

Two masks are the future for the sheep.

Yep, been seeing this one coming down the pipeline - we've got Fauci talking about it, Psaki made a big deal of showing up to a press conference in two masks, the mainstream media is running articles. By late spring, anything shy of a HEPA vacuum cleaner bag worn over a N100 will be deemed insufficiently compliant.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Anyone think Tulsi about to “come out” as a Republican? Some of her latest statements are getting pretty close to the right. I know she was a representative from Hawaii. I lived there for four years that place is so far left it’s coming up in the east, so she had to be left to represent her constituency But her criticism of Schiff and Brennan in the last few days is way out of character with the “other side”.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
@Blutroop can you please explain a little more?
I don’t understand on what grounds the judge says you cannot have a firearm?
I've spoken with blutroop about this last year and hes being railroaded by a very overzealous DA. Hes gonna win for sure, bit its gonna cost him a bunch of money in the end for lawyers.

I'm still praying for you blutroop.

Doc

Yep, Civil War II.
1611712295636.jpeg

Thanks @Doc68
I understand lawyer fees. I have over 20k just trying to get 50/50 time with my son.
And they wonder why dads get so worked up during a divorce and aftermath. A dad who wants to be a part of their kids life amd gets shit on, meanwhile you have dads out there that don't want any part of their kids lives and owe thousands in child support walking free.......

Doc

I've spoken with blutroop about this last year and hes being railroaded by a very overzealous DA. Hes gonna win for sure, bit its gonna cost him a bunch of money in the end for lawyers.

I'm still praying for you blutroop.

Doc
Thanks, I need all the prayer I can get.
Won’t cost me any money for lawyers cause I don’t have any.
I have a public defender..
And I have enough faith to know God is in control.

And am not able to talk to my son in Texas. No one cares when she don’t follow court orders. I don’t even know if the courts know were my son is. Seriously though how screwed up in the head must you be to keep a kid from even talking to his dad.

P.s. sorry @Doc68 for being so long winded. I don’t feel I’m doing a situation justice if I’m not detailed.

Ummmmm....... does this mean in order to ghillie up in San Francisco i need a homeless guy to piss and shit all over my suit ?? . Will I need a few hypodermic needles shoved in it for maximum effect ?

Ummmmm....... does this mean in order to ghillie up in San Francisco i need a homeless guy to piss and shit all over my suit ?? . Will I need a few hypodermic needles shoved in it for maximum effect ?
Are likely people who will pay extra for that, on both ends really...

NO! Use a shopping cart as a mobile hide.. spotter dresses like a bum and pushes.. shiny stuff hanging all over diffuses light and hides scope reflection.. throw in a bunch of cell phones to “hide” antenna in plain sight.. 2 cart train for prolonged missions..

Fuk Fauci! He can suck a large bag-o-dicks (since he only wears a mask, when he's in front of a camera). I will NOT make these mask man. rich. Who in the F, listens to that media whore?? Mac:mad:

Mask man is already rich.....highest paid fed employee.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Anyone think Tulsi about to “come out” as a Republican? Some of her latest statements are getting pretty close to the right. I know she was a representative from Hawaii. I lived there for four years that place is so far left it’s coming up in the east, so she had to be left to represent her constituency But her criticism of Schiff and Brennan in the last few days is way out of character with the “other side”.

She called out Brennan and Schiff......

I wonder if she has new respect for 2A?

Can't maintain 1A if government has monopoly on power.

Where are the n95 masks?

Really, where are they?

Fauci's basement, I'm guessing.

I could certainly see her switching sides, or jumping into some sort of new third party that I'd like to see formed in response to the trainwrecks that are currently both major parties.

She tried hard to play by her party's rules, and they fucked her. In her specific case, she dared challenge the supremacy of Her Highness Clinton. Sound like a familiar story?

Tulsi's latest interview with Joe Rogan is a worthy listen, just like the other times she's been on. I do not agree with some of her positions and her current stance on the 2nd Amendment is a no-go, but seeing a ballot in 2024 with her vs Rand Paul at the top would give me greatly increased hope for the country's future.

Reactions: jr81452
No. ASGH. Texas does this every so many years and it never goes anywhere. Pretty sure they did it 2x under Obama, or tried to. Same old dog and pony show.
Yeah, I used to look at SECEDE bumper stickers as a thumb in the eye to the rest of the shitshow that is our government, not to be taken seriously, on the par with 'Fuck You, I'm From Texas' T shirts.

Now, it may be a real consideration.

After seeing more crap like this, I'm good with it.

Attachments

• 143323481_4120242031337386_7547142771359981060_n[1].jpg
    143323481_4120242031337386_7547142771359981060_n[1].jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 152

Massachusetts has a law about secret taping and its illegality.

A party challenged this in court in regards to taping police officers in the conduct of their public duties. Project Veritas signed on to the suit on the same grounds of First Amendment violations.

Its interesting but not unexpected that the courts found favor with citizens holding police accountable but when it came to the same protections for an organization that holds politicians accountable it seems they found differently...

And they wonder why dads get so worked up during a divorce and aftermath. A dad who wants to be a part of their kids life amd gets shit on, meanwhile you have dads out there that don't want any part of their kids lives and owe thousands in child support walking free.......

Doc
The "law" reads very differently for wyboi's. There is systemic racism against wypipo. "They" believe that the child is safest if the child is kept from the "toxic masculinity" of their father.

The courts in Kommifornia believe it is far better for children to live and sleep in the corner of a living room floor in a strangers home than to stay in their own rooms, in their own home, with their father. The "judge" has to do "what is in the best interest of the chilrin".
Ask me how I know.

Last edited:
The "law" reads very differently for whyboi's. There is systemic racism against whypipo. "They" believe that the child is safest if the child is kept from the "toxic masculinity" of their father.

The courts in Kommifornia believe it is far better for children to live and sleep in the corner of a living room floor in a strangers home than to stay in their own rooms, in their own home, with their father. The "judge" has to do "what is in the best interest of the chilrin".
Ask me how I know.
Or it's ok for a single mother to have a revolving door of Hunter Bidens sleeping in her bed while the kids have to witness it.

This is an old news story dated 5/20/2020.

I only post it to note the lost opportunity, perhaps the stupidity of Trump - dare I say.

The previous regime was so scared in January of 2017 the rats were looking to insulate themselves from the wrath that they truly believed to be coming.

In January of 2017 none of them would have placed any sort of good odds on their being where they currently are.....yet here we are.

It was July 5, 1863 and the Army of Northern Virginia expected to be destroyed at any minute but Meade allowed them to escape with enormous damage to follow.