• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

62933d6f2adc929e.png

"Section 3
No Person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

Considering the failure to impeach on the basis of these charges, I don't see how it applies.

Exactly! He's been acquitted in the Senate. He would have to be charged for insurrection and inciting a riot in another court. That probably isn't going to happen.

Anyway, he'd have to be convicted in Federal Court for that clause in the 14th Amendment to apply.

I'm not a lawyer but play one the internet. So if any attorneys are paying attention, please correct me if I'm wrong.

If the DOJ tried to charge him with insurrection (now) in Federal Court, the defense could start off by claiming double jeopardy or res judicata. He was tried and acquitted in the Senate of the very offense on the same Federal charge that could be brought up.

I could see a summary dismissal if that were to happen. Of course it would be appealed but the SCOTUS would have to rule that he cannot be tried for a crime from which he has already been acquitted.

Also look at the text of Section 3 very close. That section was meant to apply to Confederate leaders and to prevent them from holding office. It's true that it can still apply today.

The language assumes that the subject has already proven to have engaged in an insurrection. So Robert E. Lee or Jefferson Davis were prohibited from running for office. On the other hand, Trump was acquitted of insurrection.

So section 3 is automatic in preventing a person from running for office. The only process is a removal of the disability.

Article 1, Section 9 already prevents the legislature from placing a Bill of Attainder on Trump. So I don't see how they Marxists can do anything more but I could be wrong.

Some states are doing it great.

For all the shit West Virginia gets for being the land of cacagenics they seem to be doing fine.

Dumb fucks like Cuomo that politicized the distribution....they are fucking it up hard.......$1million dollar fine if a hospital vaccinates someone before their social justice pecking order - WTF?
I have heard that other states, have been managing fairly well, but, here in Wisc., seems like every night, or morning, the news has some other change to the change, or stick-in-the-wheel thing going on. I mean, I don't really F'n care, but, with all the comp. programs we have nowadays....... . I'm only a H.S. edumacated dude, but...... I could, at least, do my scheduling shit with the info. I had available. Put a plan in place, stick with it, let the logistics play out. My state knows how many nursing homes we have, they know how many essential workers we have, etc., etc.., should come from the state, then the county, then the city/town. The info. should be there.
AND......If you don't get all the vaccines/doses that you need, You still start at the top and work down. Priorities man. Quit changing shit midstream. I understand, vaccines have an expiration date, so, use them before the shit goes bad.
To me, it just seems like they are making shit harder than it needs to be.
Maybe I'm just expecting too much out of my local gov.,idk?? Mac

I have heard that other states, have been managing fairly well, but, here in Wisc., seems like every night, or morning, the news has some other change to the change, or stick-in-the-wheel thing going on. I mean, I don't really F'n care, but, with all the comp. programs we have nowadays....... . I'm only a H.S. edumacated dude, but...... I could, at least, do my scheduling shit with the info. I had available. Put a plan in place, stick with it, let the logistics play out. My state knows how many nursing homes we have, they know how many essential workers we have, etc., etc.., should come from the state, then the county, then the city/town. The info. should be there.
AND......If you don't get all the vaccines/doses that you need, You still start at the top and work down. Priorities man. Quit changing shit midstream. I understand, vaccines have an expiration date, so, use them before the shit goes bad.
To me, it just seems like they are making shit harder than it needs to be.
Maybe I'm just expecting too much out of my local gov.,idk?? Mac

Our gov. said this week "caretakers of the elderly can come in and get a shot when the elderly participant comes in."

It became like Disneys "Rent a Handicap" scam to get front of the line ride privileges.

People started glomming on to an elderly person to get their shot.

Reactions: Ravenworks
If you really want a vac asap just go hang in a CVS or wherever they are giving vaccines about 1 hr before vaccines end for the day.

The pfizer vaccine is taken out of freezer @ the beginning of shift (enough for all those scheduled to get doses).
It cannot be refrozen. Any unused vaccine is tossed in the trash @ end of day.
The CVS's & other places in my AO put out a call on the intercom to anyone that wants it come get it. You are scheduled for the second dose at that time so no worries about second one.

Our gov. said this week "caretakers of the elderly can come in and get a shot when the elderly participant comes in."

It became like Disneys "Rent a Handicap" scam to get front of the line ride privileges.

People started glomming on to an elderly person to get their shot.
Hell, we can't even take our significant other, into a hosp. or clinic here yet.
My thought is, send the vaccines to the clinics, let them call their patients, let the patient say, yea or nay, and move on from there. I guess, I'm just getting real tired of all this shit.
Mac

Reactions: DuneBoer
When I was a range rat shooting in IPSC in the last quarter of the last century, the guy that owned the combat range west of Austin was a 'conspiracy nut' that ordered books from Paladin Press and other publicists.

He railed to anyone that would stop by the range shack; a computer chip implanted in the hand or forehead with a bar code, a cashless economy, a fake pandemic and inoculations and China being behind it all. This was in '89.

Everyone rolled their eyes and elbowed each other as it was too far fetched and diabolical to believe, earning him the nick name 'Crazy Richard'. Meanwhile, there was H.W. Bush speaking on the range office TV about '...a kinder, gentler nation. A New World Order.'
Yeah everything is a conspiracy theory..................................... ........until it aint

Hell, we can't even take our significant other, into a hosp. or clinic here yet.
My thought is, send the vaccines to the clinics, let them call their patients, let the patient say, yea or nay, and move on from there. I guess, I'm just getting real tired of all this shit.
Mac

Better yet tell them to shove the shit up their ass.

Yeah everything is a conspiracy theory..................................... ........until it aint
Some frenemy Leftist pos in Austin that lied and said he voted for Trump because he didn't want to admit he was a Leftist pos, in our last conversation said "I hate conspiracy theories". I responded "I bet, especially when they're true."

I told him I didn't have any conspiracy theories anymore after they all came true.

Exactly! He's been acquitted in the Senate. He would have to be charged for insurrection and inciting a riot in another court. That probably isn't going to happen.

Anyway, he'd have to be convicted in Federal Court for that clause in the 14th Amendment to apply.

I'm not a lawyer but play one the internet. So if any attorneys are paying attention, please correct me if I'm wrong.

If the DOJ tried to charge him with insurrection (now) in Federal Court, the defense could start off by claiming double jeopardy or res judicata. He was tried and acquitted in the Senate of the very offense on the same Federal charge that could be brought up.

I could see a summary dismissal if that were to happen. Of course it would be appealed but the SCOTUS would have to rule that he cannot be tried for a crime from which he has already been acquitted.

Also look at the text of Section 3 very close. That section was meant to apply to Confederate leaders and to prevent them from holding office. It's true that it can still apply today.

The language assumes that the subject has already proven to have engaged in an insurrection. So Robert E. Lee or Jefferson Davis were prohibited from running for office. On the other hand, Trump was acquitted of insurrection.

So section 3 is automatic in preventing a person from running for office. The only process is a removal of the disability.

Article 1, Section 9 already prevents the legislature from placing a Bill of Attainder on Trump. So I don't see how they Marxists can do anything more but I could be wrong.

I also agree that double jeopardy would be the first thing that should be claimed in an attempt to get the case dismissed. But let's say that doesn't work and it goes to trial. Is there any way that an impartial jurist (which is a purely imaginative construct in this situation) would find that the evidence proves the president guilty beyond a reasonable doubt? At that point, it seems like an open-and-shut 1st Amendment case - there is quite certainly "reasonable doubt" as to whether Trump made a direct and interment call to illegal action, and so it's basically protected speech.

Here are the Republican senators who found Trump guilty were Richard Burr of North Carolina, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Susan Collins of Maine, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Mitt Romney of Utah, Sasse of Nebraska and Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania.

They all have to be primaried.
I'd prefer tar and feathering ....but, I know, that's so 18th century.

There's a big difference between a political action and an actual criminal charge.
I also agree that double jeopardy would be the first thing that should be claimed in an attempt to get the case dismissed. But let's say that doesn't work and it goes to trial. Is there any way that an impartial jurist (which is a purely imaginative construct in this situation) would find that the evidence proves the president guilty beyond a reasonable doubt? At that point, it seems like an open-and-shut 1st Amendment case - there is quite certainly "reasonable doubt" as to whether Trump made a direct and interment call to illegal action, and so it's basically protected speech.
What would illegalities actually have to do with it anyway. Commies don't care about the laws.

• Angry
Reactions: Howland

If he were to get an impartial jury there needs to be "clear and convincing" evidence. Rather that speaking in terms of "reasonable doubt" civil and criminal trials use differing standards.

In a civil trial the standard is "preponderance of evidence." That basically means more likely than not or as you put it a "reasonable doubt." If you had to put a number on it, the "preponderance of evidence" means there is at least a 51% chance from the evidence shown that a defendant is culpable.

The standard of proof in a criminal trial is much higher. That means "clear and convincing" evidence must show that the defendant is guilty of the charges levied. The evidence presented must be more highly probable to be true. The trier of fact must have a firm conviction that the evidence presented is true.

For example, several eye witnesses seeing a defendant put all six rounds from a revolver into a victim at high noon is more "clear and convincing" than one eyewitness who is blind in one eye with extremely poor vision in the other.

Don't forget that Lindsay Graham threatened to subpoena another hundred witnesses if the Marxists wanted to call their people to testify.

Trump would have those witnesses in a criminal trial and there is nothing anyone can do to stop them from testifying.

Never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake. An even bigger blunder for the Marixts would be to have the DOJ charge Trump with any criminal charge.

It could be the best ever campaign stunt that Trump could have.

Reactions: Bender
Ok.. it's long... but anyone who is thinking about taking the vaccine watch it. If you already had it... well SAYONARA... catch ya on the flip side bro.

Ok.. it's long... but anyone who is thinking about taking the vaccine watch it. If you already had it... well SAYONARA... catch ya on the flip side bro.

First didn't watch the video but.....

Do have experience with "hyper" immunity.

Something is wrong in our environment/food chain/medicines that seems to be fucking peeps up.

Prevalance of allergies, type 1 diabetes, lupus, there are probably other immune related diseases.

We have this in the family with 1 Type 1 kid and the other with PANDAS.

Maybe we live in too clean a society and kids are no longer building strong immunity.

Something is triggering our immunity to attack our healthy bodies.

In my kids cases maybe it was the prescribing amoxicillin and other strong antibiotics like candy for strep or ear infections.

Who knows but something is wrong when RFK Jr starts making sense.

Last edited:
How many of these viruses we vaccinate for in early childhood, because it kills 1 in a million babies, are actually beneficial to our system? What makes an otherwise normal talking 3 year old, into a non-verbal autistic after getting sick after getting vaccinated? What happens to plants that don't get inoculated with the prober microbes when it is wrong? IT is more venerable to pest and diseases because of its weekend cells and immune system.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
First didn't watch the video but.....

Do have experience with "hyper" immunity.

Something is wrong in our environment/food chain/medicines that seems to be fucking peeps up.

Prevalance of allergies, type 1 diabetes, lupus, there are probably other immune related diseases.

We have this in the family with 1 Type 1 kid and the other with PANDAS.

Maybe we live in too clean a society and kids are no longer building strong immunity.

Something is triggering our immunity to attack our healthy bodies.

In my kids cases maybe it was the prescribing amoxicillin and other strong antibiotics like candy for strep or ear infections.

Who knows but something is wrong when RFK Jr starts making sense.

Kids don't eat dirt today. Meaning kids don't go outside to play. They are never in fresh air. They stay inside where there are so many chemicals. Their food is highly processed, the outgassing of chemicals is everywhere, the kids can't escape it.

In my generation, we were always outside. The only time we were inside was when we were punished for doing kid's stuff. During the Summer months I was up by 7am, ate a quick breakfast and was out the door by 8am. When one mother yelled for their kid to come home for lunch, we all ran home, ate something and was out the door again. This was repeated for the dinner time meal. We knew to be home shortly after it got dark. Rinse and repeat 6 days a week. Sunday was only interrupted by going to church and having to stay clean because an aunt and uncle would be coming over for dinner.

Not much has changed.!?!?. It's only like living on another planet today.

Some time back a quick synopsis of the court cases on election fraud was posted in a thread. It was something along the lines of 81 cases filed, 30 still active, no evidence allowed to be presented in the ones that were dismissed. These numbers are what I think I remember. I have a good memory but it's short so don't trust them.

Does anyone have a link or update to current information?

Thank you,
MrSmith

Good times a-coming.

• Sad
Reactions: 10ring'r

Good times a-coming.
The next time someone is in a crash, sue the car maker, the cellphone provider and or Budweiser. When will people realize guns and cars and phones and beer don't kill people. People kill people.

The next time someone is in a crash, sue the car maker, the cellphone provider and or Budweiser. When will people realize guns and cars and phones and beer don't kill people. People kill people.

Quit with your logic filled line of factual contrarianism.

It isn't about banning guns, its about pushing. Some people won't be happy until an A10 dumps its whole drum of GAU rounds into downtown Lincoln, Nebraska. Until they get to watch the nose camera from a predator missile blowing someone out of existence on I-70 in Kansas.

And so they push. For most of them, they don't even look at the pile of Yuan in the trunk of the car - they don't care. They already have stacks of Benjamins to light their fireplace with.

requiring a driver's license or any official identification is elitist and racist.

There goes any chance of ammo being on the shelf anytime in the next few years

Good times a-coming.

The full statement:

"Today, I am calling on Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms, including requiring background checks on all gun sales, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers who knowingly put weapons of war on our streets."

I always hear that the AR15 should be outlawed because it is a weapon of war. With so many here on the Hide being veterans of the .MIL could someone please tell me when was the last time the AR15 was used in a military conflict?

Just asking for a friend.

Maxwell
I always used an M4 and M9, sometimes an M26 shotgun

Never used an AR15.

Doc

Reactions: Maxwell
It wasnt that bad. Never used it though so maybe 8t was.

Doc
Should have used the “masterkey” if they wanted under mount. The ”LSS” was anything but light hanging on the front of an m4 in the mountains.

That thing should have never made it past the combat trials in Afghanistan circa 03-04.
Always wondered what the thought process there was. "Let's have a shotgun under the barrel. We'll give it a big ol' bulky box mag that makes it heavier and blockier and forces the soldier to carry extra ones when shell pouches or loops are easier to do compactly. He'll be able to reload faster but only if his mag is full and he has time to deal with that."

The Masterkey wasn't the best product, from what I've heard (caused some extra wear and tear, I think?) but I'd sooner take one over an M26.

I always hear that the AR15 should be outlawed because it is a weapon of war. With so many here on the Hide being veterans of the .MIL could someone please tell me when was the last time the AR15 was used in a military conflict?

Maxwell
All the weapons I have used and/or qualified with, had an "M" in front of the nomenclature. Mac

Maxwell
I reckon the Air Force and the Navy might still have some old lowers with "COLT RIFLE AR-15" on 'em somewhere or another, but those aren't civilian semi-only rifles sooo...

Always wondered what the thought process there was. "Let's have a shotgun under the barrel. We'll give it a big ol' bulky box mag that makes it heavier and blockier and forces the soldier to carry extra ones when shell pouches or loops are easier to do compactly. He'll be able to reload faster but only if his mag is full and he has time to deal with that."

The Masterkey wasn't the best product, from what I've heard (caused some extra wear and tear, I think?) but I'd sooner take one over an M26.
Because someone like this sitting at a desk thinks it is cool........or maybe gets some kickbacks

F2BBBA69-6DB1-45C1-8F9C-0C3AA2C3A408.jpeg

That's the poor schlub that has to design it because some CEO is getting a big fat government check for a weapon system. Some of it goes back to the politicians that approved it. But that's the grease that keeps the gears going
Because someone like this sitting at a desk thinks it is cool........or maybe gets some kickbacks

View attachment 7557014

That's the poor schlub that has to design it because some CEO is getting a big fat government check for a weapon system. Some of it goes back to the politicians that approved it. But that's the grease that keeps the gears going
Unfortunately Ira M. Kay doesn't look like that but part of me still thinks the gun couldn't possibly have been invented by a single person 'cause it just HAS to have been dreamt up by a committee of office-drones.
That’s more of who I was referring to. Not the designer of said piece, but the smart guys who gave the parameters and signed off on the good idea fairy being put on parole to repeat offend.

the military planning guy had planned out delivery to the states, but it was left to the states beyond that to avoid stepping on toes.
anyway, that is what i thought was going on. not really sure and frankly i don't care that much beyond the concern of others,
But whose fault is that now mid-February? Trump's of course!