• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Yeah, just thinking about the reasoning in this case for five minutes or less, you can already smell the bullshit wafting through the air.

This case was a clear opportunity to rule on whether the elections and electors clauses in the US Constitution is violated when a non-legislative government official changes election rules. Like, when a state legislature sets out that the deadline for mail-in votes to be valid is on election day but the judicial branch extends the deadline by three days.

Just kicking the can down the road trying to not step in shit so they can still go to parties and social functions.

Imagine how the Dems will scream when a Republican Executive decides to sidestep the legislature and make his own electoral process rules...........

Reactions: gigamortis
I'm hoping that Biden and Harris do so bad that the down ballot votes will go heavily towards the Repuklicans.

Do you think the same model for the presidential elections can be sustained for all down ballot races?

Reactions: Ravenworks
ZM4UPUuC.jpeg

i missed the story about that. any links to it? google and duckduckgo dont show up anything to this affect.

You’re not ‘pro-ANTIFA’ you are fucking retarded, like he is.
Yes, I am sure he is fucking retarded, not just on the wrong side of many issues. That must be it, you galactic genius.

Yeah, it's funny how before the election both sides agreed that the issues in Pennsylvania should be granted cert but now anyone who thinks that the issues should be granted cert after the election is some kind of mouth breathing Neanderthal Muppet freak show

SCOTUS is too far gone other than Thomas to be taken seriously at this point

Look no further than their leader, Roberts. of course its hard to ignore Sotomayer and all her issues.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Biden drops N bomb

This story makes me sick. Trump couldn't speak the truth in his own way but Biden is the media's golden child.

Reactions: Josh1978
Sometimes.....I wish shit like this, wasn't posted. It just pisses me right the F off! I know we all have to take shit off the Interweb, at face value, and we have to throw a 10 Lb. bag of salt into the pot, but, Jesus FnA ......, With all the shit that has come out, you would think, someone would take it seriously.
There is soooooo much stupidity going on, It's getting real hard to sleep at night.
I still say, something is going to happen at the Capitol. Too many troops, fences that are bolted from the outside, razor wire directed to the inside, etc..
I can NOT believe, we have that many politicians, that hate America, this much.
I never, ever, thought, in my lifetime at least, that my Country would swirl the toilet bowl, as fast as it is. Just F! Mac:mad::mad:

Sometimes.....I wish shit like this, wasn't posted. It just pisses me right the F off! I know we all have to take shit off the Interweb, at face value, and we have to throw a 10 Lb. bag of salt into the pot, but, Jesus FnA ......, With all the shit that has come out, you would think, someone would take it seriously.
There is soooooo much stupidity going on, It's getting real hard to sleep at night.
I still say, something is going to happen at the Capitol. Too many troops, fences that are bolted from the outside, razor wire directed to the inside, etc..
I can NOT believe, we have that many politicians, that hate America, this much.
I never, ever, thought, in my lifetime at least, that my Country would swirl the toilet bowl, as fast as it is. Just F! Mac:mad::mad:
who knows how many have taken a trip to epstein island, had their own fang fang thang, or just plain gets money from the chinese like most of the universities? nobody wants to give up the money or have their lives ruined.

who knows how many have taken a trip to epstein island, had their own fang fang thang, or just plain gets money from the chinese like most of the universities? nobody wants to give up the money or have their lives ruined.

I think you may have something there. Epstein Island could have been the playground for many more politicians than you will ever know. Then you've got the big names in industry. Who knows how big this thing actually was?

Reactions: EliBloodshy
I think you may have something there. Epstein Island could have been the playground for many more politicians than you will ever know. Then you've got the big names in industry. Who knows how big this thing actually was?
more than one cia spook as pretty much admitted that they provide underage girls or whatever is required, and epstein could not be the only one that has enough money to hide most of his activities offshore, like the french guy they already caught.

I'm afraid it is much much broader than any of us would care to, or could possibly believe.

Sad, truly sad!

Of the nearly 26,500 runaways reported to NCMEC in 2019, 1 in 6 were likely victims of child sex trafficking.