• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Biden drops N bomb

Idk. Nbomb maybe. Any repb would crucified, esp trump for the same. Seemed he garbled the teleprompter..., "next". people will make of it what they want.

However, what might be of more concern is what appears to be decline in cognitive ability.

He reads from teleprompters and at times it looks like lights be out and no one is home.

But alas, the media isnt going to do their jobs...seems like some deals were cut? Had to be. Gentle fall perhaps, in exchange for...?

Anywho, makes for jokes and memes i suppose...

Idk. Nbomb maybe. Any repb would crucified, esp trump for the same. Seemed he garbled the teleprompter..., "next". people will make of it what they want.

However, what might be of more concern is what appears to be decline in cognitive ability.

He reads from teleprompters and at times it looks like lights be out and no one is home.

But alas, the media isnt going to do their jobs...seems like some deals were cut? Had to be. Gentle fall perhaps, in exchange for...?

Anywho, makes for jokes and memes i suppose...
yeah, i don't think he even knows what he is reading, and he's like a proud 5th grader reading in front of the class.

Reactions: Ravenworks
We can only hope for things like this to happen:

hahaha, fucking cucks had to cancel #uncancelled.

403-BDA86-A8-BF-4-A12-B763-C48-B3059061-C.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
We can only hope for things like this to happen:

Lol, yea. Happen less and less with time delay broadcasting and real time editing etc. And in a couple years deep-fake will be indistinguishable. So, no need.

Likely a reason why joe didnt campaign much. Too many phones, cameras etc. Would have been a constant flow of memes.

I just want a reporter to ask Biden to name the three branches of goverment! Or maybe even to name three current sitting supreme court justices! Hell, even ask him to name all his grandchildren.

Reactions: Josh1978
I just want a reporter to ask Biden to name the three branches of goverment! Or maybe even to name three current sitting supreme court justices! Hell, even ask him to name all his grandchildren.

I'd like to see a reporter ask him if he's registered as a child sexual predator in any state of the union.

Yeah, it's funny how before the election both sides agreed that the issues in Pennsylvania should be granted cert but now anyone who thinks that the issues should be granted cert after the election is some kind of mouth breathing Neanderthal Muppet freak show

SCOTUS is too far gone other than Thomas to be taken seriously at this point

Alito...Alito is pretty solid.

This is a joke, right???????

Sadly, no.

And they list their co-conspirators, including...

"We also wish to thank the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for their generous financial support of this project."

The usual suspects.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Sadly, no.

"We also wish to thank the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for their generous financial support of this project."

The usual suspects.
common core didn't quite do the job.

This is Common Core 2.0. And if you read through the list of suspects, almost all fall into the public education category, meaning your tax dollars are funding this crap.

Sadly, no.

The usual suspects.

Mr & Mrs Lets All Eat Fake Meat.

Reactions: gigamortis

Garland continued to assert that he does not know the answer to the question and hasn’t thought about it.
Hawley went on to ask if he will continue to prosecute unlawful border crossings.
“This is again, ah, uh, a question of allocation of resources. We will uh, the department, will um ah um, I don’t know,” Garland rambled nearly incoherently.
The nominee eventually said that he “assumes” the answer will be yes, but that he doesn’t know.

court says it is ok for cnn to blatantly lie to hurt whoever they want.
retractions are bullshit they bury.

• Angry
Reactions: pmclaine