• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

ahahaha, ooooh noooooo!

9Y5UceTS.jpeg
Six months without rattling trunk lids......Oh God, how will we survive 🤔

South Africa....Guessing every day she even makes it to the grocery store is a day to be thankful.

She gives no fucks about CV19 and has much bigger worries.
One of my coworkers showed up and was bummed and getting super fookin drunk.

He had just flown in from Johannesburg. Had to take a break for a while.

Turns out the transponder in his wife’s car had failed and the automated gun turrets on his home compound walls had lit her ass up and killed her.

He then starts showing me pics. She had just peeled off the convoy they had to travel in to get there alive when it happened.

Come soon to a city near you.

Honestly, im less concerned about what this candidate's looks are. Did anyone else hear the statements made to the committee? Specifically Sen. Paul?

For the TL DR crowd, this candidate is not openly against allowing minors to make decision for themselves that will be life long and dramatically altering.

yeah, that is also posted above somewhere.
he basically refused to answer the question and spouted the same rehersed bullshit multiple times.

i really don't have any issue with folks that have gender dysphoria, and if they are happier as a man or woman when they bake cupcakes or make sammiches, i don't have a problem with that either.
on the other hand, i do have an issue when you try to put a fucking lunatic in charge of anything that affects the general public.

In what reality would we allow children to decide such decisions? We aren't talking about 17/18 year old deciding what college major they want to do. We're talking about 5-6 year olds who literally are still figuring out the fine motor skills to use fucking utensils.

Put the gender dysphoria aside, there is a reason why alcohol is banned to age 21 as some (albeit poor) data states alcohol influences certain functions and development of the pre-frontal cortex up to that age.

If that logic is to hold, what the FUCK DO YOU THINK administering boluses of testosterone and estrogen to 6 year olds will do?

Honestly, im less concerned about what this candidate's looks are. Did anyone else hear the statements made to the committee? Specifically Sen. Paul?

For the TL DR crowd, this candidate is not openly against allowing minors to make decision for themselves that will be life long and dramatically altering.

Their goal is to mock and ruin any semblance of the nuclear family. Ruin self sufficiency and grow the state at the cost of what God deems sacred. They have sold their birthright lovingly given from God to dwell and worship in the hedonistic pleasures of this world ignoring all natural instincts of moderation. They seek to fully engulf themselves in unending carnal glutinous behavior in this worldly realm, forsaking the plan of God of incremental improvement and growth of the individual. They relish in group-think and labels that destroy the most important and beautiful creation of God. The free will of Man as an individual.

Their goal is to mock and ruin any semblance of the nuclear family. Ruin self sufficiency and grow the state at the cost of what God deems sacred. They have sold their birthright lovingly given from God to dwell and worship in the hedonistic pleasures of this world ignoring all natural instincts of moderation. They seek to fully engulf themselves in unending carnal glutinous behavior in this worldly realm, forsaking the plan of God of incremental improvement and growth of the individual. They relish in group-think and labels that destroy the most important and beautiful creation of God. The free will of Man as an individual.

Thats one take.

I'll offer a similar thought: They value creating policy around group identity based on victimhood olympics, vs creating policy around the idea of negative rights, allowing the most freedom as possible for the human condition to flourish, which has been shown time and time again, to be moments when we are at our best.

Thats one take.

I'll offer a similar thought: They value creating policy around group identity based on victimhood olympics, vs creating policy around the idea of negative rights, allowing the most freedom as possible for the human condition to flourish, which has been shown time and time again, to be moments when we are at our best.
Victimhood is their new status or currency. It is how they show rank or stature. The more oppressed, the higher the rank.

The real question is:
Why are any folks wanting to introduce sexuality to children?

R

And they are persistent with it.

My son had to take a "survey" in 6th grade that after generated a shit storm with the principle thinking we were dumb enough to buy the excuse "We didnt know what was in it".......if that were true she should have been fired.

Its all about "Ideation" make them think its mainstream....a norm.

Opted my daughter out of the supposedly caring survey on "Suicide" this week. Fuck them giving kids ideas.....already too many images in popular culture pushing that.

They want kids to have healthier minds get the teachers back in school.........well maybe "1776 Project" teachers......not these commie murder/sex cult people.

And they are persistent with it.

My son had to take a "survey" in 6th grade that after generated a shit storm with the principle thinking we were dumb enough to buy the excuse "We didnt know what was in it".......if that were true she should have been fired.

Its all about "Ideation" make them think its mainstream....a norm.

Opted my daughter out of the supposedly caring survey on "Suicide" this week. Fuck them giving kids ideas.....already too many images in popular culture pushing that.

They want kids to have healthier minds get the teachers back in school.........well maybe "1776 Project" teachers......not these commie murder/sex cult people.

Long gone are the days of teachers actually trying to help students learn "how to think" vs "what to think".

When I was stationed in FL, my daughter asked me what a cracker was. Apparently a black girl called her that. The next day I was at the school raising holy high hell. Got the girl expelled amd kicked off the cheerleading team.

Fuck all that shit.

Doc

giphy.gif

Absolutely outstanding!!

He looks good.

He implied he's running in '24 and whip their ass a 3rd time.

He better unfuck the Dominion election rigging scheme and not allow mail-in voting or he's wasting his and our time.

God Bless DJT.
You've inadvertently predicted the 24 election.
Like the Rona they're drunk on the power they've stolen and will not
give it up.
They've stolen the results of any future election and not even the SCOTUS is willing
To challenge it.

R

Wait till they are of an age to actually make an informed decision.
Children don't know what they are, because they are immature, and adults shouldn't decide their kids gender.

Would children be able to sue their parents when they become adults and realize the errors their parents made? Or could they charge their parents with neglect or some other harsh charge for allowing this to occur at such a young age?