• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Looks like we need some common sense vaccine control laws passed. The vaccine deaths on our streets are out of control.
Imagine that. What could possibly go wrong here......

Doc

Reactions: 10ring'r
  • Wow
Reactions: gigamortis

Holy crap, that's awful. There are a lot of videos where I watch and think, "nope, wouldn't want anything to do with that situation." This ain't one of them. Anyone with a shred of masculinity would wish to be in a position to stop such a brutal and senseless attack on a defenseless woman :mad:

• Angry
It'd be nice to get my business off the ground but the amount of red tape and insurance/liability that caters to the lowest common denominator

The nanny state we have

If there is a way to get ahead with good margins they make it illegal

I can reference organized crime that's an easy one

Mafia did a lot of stuff saved the money.

went and purchased legal business with it as investment

now no longer generally does anything to piss off the law.

yeah nah mate ;)

lofdO8c1.jpeg

I have to admit I'm astounded by an acquaintance of mine who got the COVID shot (granted he's in the > 60 age range with some health issues); but apparently he's all on board with vaccine ID program but says it should be in your passport like has been done for international travel.
1) Passport is voluntary, nobody forces one to travel outside of country.
2) He's ok with this, but I don't see him all massively pissed off that his state (PRC) doesn't require voter ID. WTF??

The amount of hypocrisy of so-called conservatives is astounding. Frankly, I cannot call myself a conservative anymore...it's bullshit to think anybody is conservative. The real test is if one believes in COTUS and especially the LIMITED power of government dictated in COTUS and the BoR!!!!!!!!

Reactions: gigamortis

A Chinese professor recently bragged in front of a mainland Chinese audience that China had successfully “copied its way to the world’s front row,” which has emboldened the regime to take a more aggressive line towards the United States.

For the past 40 years, the Chinese regime only did one thing: plagiarize, Zang Qichao, a prominent marketing expert and visiting professor of Beijing’s Tsinghua University, told a group of Chinese entrepreneurs recently.

“We plagiarized wildly, copied wildly,” Zang said.

“What intellectual property rights? What patented technology? We’ll get it first and deal with it later.”

Through this approach, China has skyrocketed to become one of the world’s leading economies, and now finds that there’s nothing left to replicate, Zang said.

A Chinese professor recently bragged in front of a mainland Chinese audience that China had successfully “copied its way to the world’s front row,” which has emboldened the regime to take a more aggressive line towards the United States.

For the past 40 years, the Chinese regime only did one thing: plagiarize, Zang Qichao, a prominent marketing expert and visiting professor of Beijing’s Tsinghua University, told a group of Chinese entrepreneurs recently.

“We plagiarized wildly, copied wildly,” Zang said.

“What intellectual property rights? What patented technology? We’ll get it first and deal with it later.”

Through this approach, China has skyrocketed to become one of the world’s leading economies, and now finds that there’s nothing left to replicate, Zang said.

That plan worked out very well for them and is a well known move when what you care about is your country and nothing else.
The problem is the same that the Communist types always face, once you've swiped everything you can, you find that you have no ability to innovate because you've sent all the folks that think outside the box, to the gulags...

The USA was like that at the beginning, we didn't care about all these patents and copyrights the stupid Europeans were all bound up with.
Then we got ahead enough to where it was worth joining the patents and copyrights club.

Reactions: Bender
I have to admit I'm astounded by an acquaintance of mine who got the COVID shot (granted he's in the > 60 age range with some health issues); but apparently he's all on board with vaccine ID program but says it should be in your passport like has been done for international travel.
1) Passport is voluntary, nobody forces one to travel outside of country.
2) He's ok with this, but I don't see him all massively pissed off that his state (PRC) doesn't require voter ID. WTF??

The amount of hypocrisy of so-called conservatives is astounding. Frankly, I cannot call myself a conservative anymore...it's bullshit to think anybody is conservative. The real test is if one believes in COTUS and especially the LIMITED power of government dictated in COTUS and the BoR!!!!!!!!
Anything worth complaining about, is worth falsifying.

I won't have any problems traveling, when the time comes. :)

We should also talk about whether the 22% who weren't obese (presumably measured by BMI) were actually healthy. From what I've seen in public, most skinny people are "skinny fat" and couldn't generate a satisfactory score on a grade-school fitness test.

Don't take any of the above as an endorsement of obesity; rather, I'm suggesting this country's health and fitness problem is even worse than waistlines would suggest.

Reactions: kthomas
We should also talk about whether the 22% who weren't obese (presumably measured by BMI) were actually healthy. From what I've seen in public, most skinny people are "skinny fat" and couldn't generate a satisfactory score on a grade-school fitness test.

Don't take any of the above as an endorsement of obesity; rather, I'm suggesting this country's health and fitness problem is even worse than waistlines would suggest.
You don't have to be overweight to have hereditary heart disease, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, or be a current or former alcoholic or smoker

Paul is on point. But the fucking replies?!? #EPIC

I started reading the replies and my blood pressure went through the roof. I can’t believe that people actually think the way they do. Everything is turned into something related to race. As long as there are woke left wing suburban stay at home moms continuously spewing this BS, there will never be equality in this country.

I started reading the replies and my blood pressure went through the roof. I can’t believe that people actually think the way they do. Everything is turned into something related to race. As long as there are woke left wing suburban stay at home moms continuously spewing this BS, there will never be equality in this country.

The problem that conservatives have is thinking that the democratic politicians are stupid. They are not stupid. The people voting for them are stupid.

Think about this, the democrats were smart enough to steal the presidential election and the republicans didn't or couldn't do a darn thing about it. Never underestimate an opponent.

NOTE: I'm not defending the democrats just stating something that is painfully obvious. And it really pains me to have to admit that.

So pardon me while I go slip into something flame-retardant.

Reactions: Josh1978