• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The problem that conservatives have is thinking that the democratic politicians are stupid. They are not stupid. The people voting for them are stupid.

Think about this, the democrats were smart enough to steal the presidential election and the republicans didn't or couldn't do a darn thing about it. Never underestimate an opponent.

NOTE: I'm not defending the democrats just stating something that is painfully obvious. And it really pains me to have to admit that.

So pardon me while I go slip into something flame-retardant.

I agree, however I do feel it noteworthy that it was years in the making and Republicans constructed large portions of the effort. Without Republicans they wouldn't have been able to pull it off. (Not for lack of intelligence, but lack of resources)

As you said, their voters are ignorant. Willfully so, Republicans are largely the same. It's a sad state of affairs and I don't expect it'll be getting better without some unpleasantries.

love this so much i needed to repost it.

NRF5tcGz.jpeg

I actually argued this point with a group of numpties, face-to-face, months ago. And I don't really even have a problem with abortion. (so long as we're talking globs of goo, and not fully formed fetuses, and for afterthought convenience, rather than medical necessity)

Pro-choice is fine, so long as logical continuity is maintained.

I actually argued this point with a group of numpties, face-to-face, months ago. And I don't really even have a problem with abortion. (so long as we're talking globs of goo, and not fully formed fetuses, and for afterthought convenience, rather than medical necessity)

Pro-choice is fine, so long as logical continuity is maintained.
it isn't a question or point about abortion but rather about control over what happens to one's body.
they can't use "my body my choice" to defend killing a baby because they are a fucking whore, and then insist i give up control of my body.

i have no issue with early termination of an unexpected or unhealthy pregnancy.
the fact is, 95% are completely to be expected and the killers are just lazy, irresponsible, immoral or all of the above.

the bother isn't having it.

Took racial bias training at work.

Classes taught by co-workers with about zero racial bias training.

They kept giving scenario examples in which one of the people was of a "minority" race.

They would ask us what we were thinking and when they got boring answers they would goad "C'mon, You know what you were really thinking!"

The co-workers were not racist but the people that trained them for the class were.

I started reading the replies and my blood pressure went through the roof. I can’t believe that people actually think the way they do. Everything is turned into something related to race. As long as there are woke left wing suburban stay at home moms continuously spewing this BS, there will never be equality in this country.
Division and anger cultivation is what Twatter does best (doing their part in destroying the fabric of America).

it isn't a question or point about abortion but rather about control over what happens to one's body.
they can't use "my body my choice" to defend killing a baby because they are a fucking whore, and then insist i give up control of my body.

i have no issue with early termination of an unexpected or unhealthy pregnancy.
the fact is, 95% are completely to be expected and the killers are just lazy, irresponsible, immoral or all of the above.
I don't think that we disagreed about any single thing in that. Like I said, "Pro-Choice" must be logically continuous. That was my key statement. I've understood this intuitively, since the whole "vaccine" issue became relevant.

And even to take it a step farther - if a carrying a baby can be (without further substantiation) medically harmful, then how much more can receiving an untested, or fast tracked vaccine be?

This pandemic is fucking over. This is now (and arguably has been) an endemic disease. We have 3 vaccines on deck, for those that want them, that have demonstrated so far to be radically effective at reducing mortality and morbidity.

Game fucking over, we are going back to normal.

One of the cops who watched the George Floyd incident and did nothing is Asian.

Let that one sink in and maybe explain the increase in crimes against Asians.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
This pandemic is fucking over. This is now (and arguably has been) an endemic disease. We have 3 vaccines on deck, for those that want them, that have demonstrated so far to be radically effective at reducing mortality and morbidity.

Game fucking over, we are going back to normal.

It will never be over. No matter where on the spectrum one falls regarding covid (scam versus real threat), the crisis will not go to waste. And the implications are much, much deeper than mask versus no mask to keep the peasants fighting...

As you said its endemic, and here to stay. The prevalent varieties will be much like the flu and shots will be required on at least a yearly basis.

The interesting part to me, is to see where "we" go from here with mandatory vaccines. I mentioned it many times, but the "coronapass" will be a fact of life.

Its coming for certain.

It will never be over. No matter where on the spectrum one falls regarding covid (scam versus real threat), the crisis will not go to waste. And the implications are much, much deeper than mask versus no mask to keep the peasants fighting...

As you said its endemic, and here to stay. The prevalent varieties will be much like the flu and shots will be required on at least a yearly basis.

The interesting part to me, is to see where "we" go from here with mandatory vaccines. I mentioned it many times, but the "coronapass" will be a fact of life.

Its coming for certain.

I hear you. Civil disobedience at a minimum.

They've been here since the 1960s. Anything is possible. Possibly BLM or Antifa taking revenge on that cop's ancestry.
i wouldn't profess to know, but like many evils of this world, it only gets the spotlight once in a while but has been going on a lot longer.
maybe they watched this movie

Reactions: gigamortis
On the issue of black not knowing how to register to vote: Its racist AF to believe blacks don't know how to register, acquire state ID, or use the internet: (the real video starts 1:30, before that are the democratic rascists)

I suppose this could be typical of vaccines. I don't know, but it doesn't give you the warm fuzzies.

This is broadly typical of vaccines - if a really good one is 90% effective, simple math tells us the odds that remain of a "break-through". And most vaccines ain't anywhere near that good, especially against a mutating virus - hence the abundance of stories along the lines of "I got a flu shot this year and I still got the flu!". Vaccines reduce the risk of contraction amongst a population and often reduce the severity*, but they aren't magic armor for individuals**.

*Proposed vaccines for the original SARS - as well as other coronaviruses - have caused various overreactions of the immune system, which makes symptoms worse for some recipients upon exposure to the pathogen. Is this the cause of some of the post-vaccination deaths? :unsure:

**Please do not misinterpret this statement as being supportive of ongoing restrictions for that who have been vaccinated (or anyone else for that matter). Considering the minimal efficacy of mask mandates, social distancing requirements, business closures, etc. add the claimed high efficacy of the vaccines, it should have been a simple call for the CDC to suggest that any and all restrictions be dropped for anyone who has been vaccinated. It would have provided a powerful incentive for some of those who have been on-the-fence about receiving the vaccine. But that sort of logic doesn't play with those on a power trip.

Reactions: supercorndogs
Last edited: