• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

already?

8i4Rayr7.jpeg

I got into this with an older friend who asked "why shouldn't she be able to write a book?" Granted, he correctly asked..."what is it about?" Is it a cookbook? Dealing with a bunch of kids and still being a professional? But, IMO, the optics look VERY bad on her.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I got into this with an older friend who asked "why shouldn't she be able to write a book?" Granted, he correctly asked..."what is it about?" Is it a cookbook? Dealing with a bunch of kids and still being a professional? But, IMO, the optics look VERY bad on her.
well, if she sells millions of books, i was wrong, but who the fuck cares what that cunt writes now, besides the ones that paid her?

/that goes for amy too.

I would like to point something out here. This is BOTH about Sicknick and its about vaccine outcomes.

1. I believe that these things happened - so I'm not disputing their truth. Although that said, some of them at least are probably not factual.
2. The vaccine is one of the most widely used medical techniques in the USA right now of any kind.
3. Similarly there where between 250,000 and 1 million people in the capitol on Jan 6.
4. Ergo - if I put 40,000,000 people in a room some of them are going to fall over dead right now even if you did nothing of any kind to any of them.
5. Similarly Sicknick would have been dead just sitting in his living room when the Lord calls him home.

The point I'm trying to make is that taking the vaccine will in no way reduce the amount of bad stuff that just happens naturally. And its easy to take one and put it with the other, sometimes accurately but frequently with no correlation at all.

So keep them coming - its interesting to see and more info is always better. But keep an open mind that they aren't all "CAPITOL RIOTERS KILLED SICKNICK!" and they aren't all "THE COVID VACCINE KILLED THIS WOMANS BABY!" and they aren't all "CHAUVIN KILLED FLOYD AND JUST IGNORE THAT FENTANYL!"

These. Things. Happen.
Its not a vaccine. RNA injections are new and experimental.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
tampering

Overt doxxing of the jury....he did not have a fair trial. He needs a trial out of Minnesota. I don't know what a "mistrial" is or what constitutes it...but I'm sure lawyers here can answer that.

Its not a vaccine. RNA injections are new and experimental.
I’m aware - it does not in any way diminish my point that neither mRNA injections nor traditional vaccines will prevent someone who was going to die on Tuesday from dying on Tuesday anyway.

We cannot take every single thing that happens to people and hold it up and say “SEE!!! I TOLD YOU SO!”.

It’s important to have high quality inferences regarding this type of thing if we want to be taken seriously and be a person who should be taken seriously.

For example, my largest concern is that previous mRNA testing either severely harmed/killed the test subject OR wasn’t injectable in enough quantity to create positive change. And as such, this vaccine hardly passes the hurdles required to give it to a Stage 4 Cancer patient who just puked out their cancer ridden pancreas.

We have very poor decision making data available to inform the decision to undertake this globe spanning medical experiment.

Last edited:
This whole fucking "trial" is very reminiscent of French king Philip IV's "trial" of the Knight Templars and their Grand Master Jacques du Molay in 1307... And we all know what happened to these Templars who had been caught in France by Philip's troops...
Who can forget? I can remember it like it was yesterday.

Last edited:
What are they going to do? Send me back to the states? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

But you’re absolutely right. Worse than that, look at what is happening to that soldier who had to be evacuated from his home and placed on base with his family...all because he was trying to get a piece of shit out from where his family lives. Then you have the Paramedic being hounded by ABC news for donating money to Kyle.

That Rep Greene petition to remove the fucktard is going to give them a longer list of people to go after.

Check out these douches......

Sturbridge is a tiny little tourist town with a mockup of an early 1800s village.

These cunts are rabid.

Was a neat firearms store in Sturbridge, Bron Classic Firearms. Mosins only, racks and racks of them.

Last edited:
We

are

not

voting

our

way

out

of

this.

prepare

accordingly.

Darryl Issa on news saying if Maricopa audit finds Trump won he won't get the electoral votes back because the election has already been certified.

Wants to use the fact to raise resistance against HR1.

I.E. it's about raising money.........

Nah, Darryl you don't dismiss 80 million people like that.

Book deals are the new political payoff........millions paid for books no one will buy.

S&W one of the most profitable businesses in MA, provides lots of needed jobs in a depressed area....

KAHR Arms and a bunch of others will be next.

Beretta left Maryland without legislation like that, but the writing was on the wall so they left.

More fodder for money begging.

I turned on the local news and just caught a glimpse of some insane amount of money the RNC has raised since I 20th of Jan.
both partied are elected on promises, not accomplishments. they raise money on fear, not gratitude.
that is why trump was a threat.
he kept his promises, and didn't just make the same ones every 4 years and do nothing.

You posted a copy of RNC poll and money begging letter. It was filled out with the truth and some harsh remarks. I know a few people that did that and mailed them in. They were all subject to the retribution arm of the IRS.
Just a little info if that was yours.
both partied are elected on promises, not accomplishments. they raise money on fear, not gratitude.
that is why trump was a threat.
he kept his promises, and didn't just make the same ones every 4 years and do nothing.

They have no fear of the voter or the vote. It's all downhill from here. Just to be sure you don't object, they have created Bunker DC...with our money.

I haven't heard anything about DC still being locked down with fencing and NG troops. Is this still a thing?

....and into this mess of a failing Republic and hamstrung law enforcement, people (on both sides) want US disarmed. Control the crash....my responsibility is to keep myself putting food on the table for those who I am responsible for (my Family) in a World/Country that is failing. I cannot allow myself to be disarmed to face what this Republic is becoming with a sharp stick.

Disarming the American Public will precipitate the Worst Case Scenario - not solve it. They cannot disarm free men/women under these threats and circumstances. Anyone who wants me disarmed at this time and under these conditions means to "Do" me and mine. And I can't comply with being disarmed with the State of The Republic being what it is.

VooDoo

I believe we are going to see much more of this all across the country. Who would blame them?

i was shocked a few years ago to hear how much of a dumpster fire of violent crime Albuquerque actually is. From people who live there. you get very little from the MSM about that. Baltimore, Chicago, Atlanta, NO and Memphis get all the fame.

Bwaahaha. Coming from the clown that cried alligator tears last spring when he got kicked to the curb. The very same guy that's posted about having his travel papers last spring. The very same guy that posted his boastful bullshit about now having his vaccines and free travel papers (shot card)
....and into this mess of a failing Republic and hamstrung law enforcement, people (on both sides) want US disarmed. Control the crash....my responsibility is to keep myself putting food on the table for those who I am responsible for (my Family) in a World/Country that is failing. I cannot allow myself to be disarmed to face what this Republic is becoming with a sharp stick.

Disarming the American Public will precipitate the Worst Case Scenario - not solve it. They cannot disarm free men/women under these threats and circumstances. Anyone who wants me disarmed at this time and under these conditions means to "Do" me and mine. And I can't comply with being disarmed with the State of The Republic being what it is.

VooDoo
Let me say it again. Bwaahaha !!!

You posted a copy of RNC poll and money begging letter. It was filled out with the truth and some harsh remarks. I know a few people that did that and mailed them in. They were all subject to the retribution arm of the IRS.
Just a little info if that was yours.

I did same last time.....Im doing it from now on....who cares.

Reactions: NoDopes and Bender