• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

....and into this mess of a failing Republic and hamstrung law enforcement, people (on both sides) want US disarmed. Control the crash....my responsibility is to keep myself putting food on the table for those who I am responsible for (my Family) in a World/Country that is failing. I cannot allow myself to be disarmed to face what this Republic is becoming with a sharp stick.

Disarming the American Public will precipitate the Worst Case Scenario - not solve it. They cannot disarm free men/women under these threats and circumstances. Anyone who wants me disarmed at this time and under these conditions means to "Do" me and mine. And I can't comply with being disarmed with the State of The Republic being what it is.

VooDoo

Wait....you typically advocate for this shit......things starting to get too real?

You miss Orange Man yet?

fuck bush. fuck all of them.

XQD3Szw2.jpeg

Glenn Greenwald has been excoriatingly on point.

S&W one of the most profitable businesses in MA, provides lots of needed jobs in a depressed area....

KAHR Arms and a bunch of others will be next.
Gun & ammo makers should do a multitude of things: 1) move to pro-2A states (though that didn't work well for Remington due to awful management), 2) Refuse to sell to ".gov." If ".gov" begins to steal their tooling - scuttle the ship.

The one guy was my brother. It took two years of bullshit with the IRS to find out that they actually owed him $22. The aggravation dealing with them and his accountants while running a business? Weaponising the alphabet? Yeah we are circling the drain.
I did same last time.....Im doing it from now on....who cares.

Darryl Issa this AM on OANN saying if massive results changing fraud were discovered Biden would still be Pres because election was certified.........

He can go too.

Gun & ammo makers should do a multitude of things: 1) move to pro-2A states (though that didn't work well for Remington due to awful management), 2) Refuse to sell to ".gov." If ".gov" begins to steal their tooling - scuttle the ship.

I like the refuse to sell to .gov idea.

The irony of Massachusetts having to re-open Springfield Armory would be delicious.

If these idiots allow for the lawsuits to proceed against the manufacturers of firearms when a consumer uses that item in an unlawful manner it will be the end of capitalism and the idea of common sense.

i think many are still unaware of lengths bush and the uk went to getting the UN to approve their war in iraq.

I wanted to believe at the time.

I do believe Saddam had shit but just not at the quantities we were lead to believe and we took action with no consideration of what comes next.....or with the intent to get bogged down.

Different era.

Stuff we had to take at face value because we didnt understand and couldnt verify otherwise. Now someone would Google Satellite and be able to say "Nah, bruh, Fake News"

Now we know the Tonkin Gulf Incident was fake, We have watched a coup, The gov is telling us UFOs exist, Congress will lie its ass off and steal the body of a dead cop to promote an agenda, while pissing on the sacrifice of 400K in Arlington Cemetery.

Anyone believing anything coming from .gov these days is soft as shit.

i was shocked a few years ago to hear how much of a dumpster fire of violent crime Albuquerque actually is. From people who live there. you get very little from the MSM about that. Baltimore, Chicago, Atlanta, NO and Memphis get all the fame.
I remember driving back to Texas in '77 from a deer hunt in the San Juan Forest in Colo. We drove through Albuquerque at night and found ourselves going from a clean, beautiful desert to a smoggy, crowded, chaotic shithole, like all of a sudden being in Houston.

We were in an open top Jeep looking for a bar and the only women we saw walking along the main drag turned out to be whores.

When we found a bar a cop pulled up next to us and said not to leave that open Jeep unattended with those guns and a deer in the back, it won't be there when we come out. Thats common sense now but not then.

Anyway, we took his advise and kept on going. Coming from Austin, Albuquerque was a big, dirty, crime ridden Babylon in the desert back in '77.

I wanted to believe at the time.

I do believe Saddam had shit but just not at the quantities we were lead to believe and we took action with no consideration of what comes next.....or with the intent to get bogged down.

Different era.

Stuff we had to take at face value because we didnt understand and couldnt verify otherwise. Now someone would Google Satellite and be able to say "Nah, bruh, Fake News"

Now we know the Tonkin Gulf Incident was fake, We have watched a coup, The gov is telling us UFOs exist, Congress will lie its ass off and steal the body of a dead cop to promote an agenda, while pissing on the sacrifice of 400K in Arlington Cemetery.

Anyone believing anything coming from .gov these days is soft as shit.
yeah, i felt that the US was responsible for saddam because we armed him and helped him kill iranians.
but i never believed he had everything they claimed to justify the war.

Reactions: Blutroop
Darryl Issa this AM on OANN saying if massive results changing fraud were discovered Biden would still be Pres because election was certified.........

He can go too.
So you are triggered by somebody actually saying what is true? Not surprising in the least, you fucking chucklehead.

Austin Texas was not full of California rejects in 1977.
Was a good place to picnick at the golf course. Lol

Reactions: TexPatriot
So you are triggered by somebody actually saying what is true? Not surprising in the least, you fucking chucklehead.

I get a notice that you quoted me and Im like "Oh God, this fuckstain again....."

Sorry no.

If tomorrow it was discovered your President cheated his ass off to gain office unlawfully the election does not stand.

Claim all the BS you want its not going to happen.

and they know it.

Its why they sit behind barbed wire and Guardsmen.

i was shocked a few years ago to hear how much of a dumpster fire of violent crime Albuquerque actually is. From people who live there. you get very little from the MSM about that. Baltimore, Chicago, Atlanta, NO and Memphis get all the fame.
New Mexico is a dumpster fire and only will get worse. Crime in Albuquerque and surrounding areas is out of control with murders nearly a daily event. The progressives in the legislature and supreme court eliminated cash bail a couple of years ago and criminals are released right after they are charged only to be picked up again for the same crime. Cartels operate freely due its sanctuary status and a major distribution point for drugs. This year the legislature approved and the governor signed a "civil rights bill" that basically eliminates sovereign immunity and makes LEO's personally liable. I live in rural NM and its an absolute disgrace to see what these progressive policies are doing to the state.

I could never be a cop. I don’t think I could respond professionally to such an attack. Someone here said it earlier that the cops are protecting these animals from the people.

looks like you changed your tune from "there was no widespread fraud that affected the results" to "the point is moot because the counts were certified".
at least you know you were wrong.
Not at all. There just is no mechanism for changing a certified election. You could impeach Biden, but good luck with his party doing that, and then you would just get Harris.

I get a notice that you quoted me and Im like "Oh God, this fuckstain again....."

Sorry no.

If tomorrow it was discovered your President cheated his ass off to gain office unlawfully the election does not stand.

Claim all the BS you want its not going to happen.

and they know it.

Its why they sit behind barbed wire and Guardsmen.
Of course it stands. There could be a revolt the next day and the whole government could be toppled, but the point is, and this is Issa's point as well, that there is no mechanism for changing the result after the fact that is in the Constitution or law.

Can't bash your bois? Go wipe your chin.
Don't you get tired of working for the Democrats for no pay? It was one thing for the people Democrats forced into slavery, but to do it to yourself is so unseemly.

Of course it stands. There could be a revolt the next day and the whole government could be toppled, but the point is, and this is Issa's point as well, that there is no mechanism for changing the result after the fact that is in the Constitution or law.

No Issa just sees it all as a fundraising issue.

"Give us your support and money and we will do.........nothing."

No Issa just sees it all as a fundraising issue.

"Give us your support and money and we will do.........nothing."
A person could make a damn good living betting against everything you claim to know is true.

I could never be a cop. I don’t think I could respond professionally to such an attack. Someone here said it earlier that the cops are protecting these animals from the people.
All you leo need to quit.
All at the same time and until america begs you to come back.
It is far out of control and I, personally, don't think, no way, no how, you should have to take this shit.
Every last one of those shitheads should have been mowed down dead.
You should all quit at the same time

I wonder why we don't hear more about this story?

And the cocksucker is white too! This cultural appropriation shit has to stop!

Wait......
Wut the....?

And the cocksucker is white too! This cultural appropriation shit has to stop!

Wait......
Wut the....?
The left has redefined the meaning of infrastructure. So what’s the big deal with this guy taking advantage of the suckers that would contribute to a BLM organization? I know the government doesn’t like competition in ripping off taxpayers but, give a brother a break.

Reactions: Longshot231
It is interesting, and maybe a scholar like Mark Levin or somebody with very strong constitutional law (originalist) understanding could answer. But to my knowledge (admittedly low on this one) there isn't anything, save impeachment, that can "Constitutionally" take out an elected POTUS and VPOTUS even if they were elected purely by fraud. Strange The Founders never anticipated this and accepted impeachment as the only recourse (I assume). Nothing like...if they are found to have fraudulently gained office, they are immediately kicked out and previous POTUS reinstated until that time as a FAIR election can be held which automatically exempts said fraud artists from being on the ticket.

"Dont want your fuckin' money"

"Tip 30%"

Wait, whaaaa?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔