• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

So, to touch on all of those points. Pelosi is much more of a crook than Feinstein. Dick Blum had made a pretty damn good fortune before she married him, and while they are not the cleanest, they are not the dirtiest. Paul Pelosi was a middling investment banker who got right exactly because of his wife. My very educated opinion on those.

My point was that the tweet alleged that Gates was conspiring to avoid taxes by getting divorced. There are just too many good ways not to pay taxes and retain more control, especially if you are that rich, and that committed to not leaving money to the next generation above a certain amount. But it literally did allege that he was "conspiring" to do something with his wife. Hence conspiracy. I am not an accountant for sure, but I am sure any accountant on here could come up with a number of charitable trusts, remainders etc, that would be a lot more satisfactory than divorce.

I do agree that "conspiracy" has become overused. I will endeavor to find other words, but there is a lot of conspiracy thinking out there. It isn't necessarily an insult. Sometimes seeing a conspiracy is seeing a conspiracy that is actually happening. I mean, people do conspire. Racist is more overused, and more abused, to the point of being useless unless discussing the hypocrisy of the new racists, err the anti-racists, or whatever.
The tweet didn't imply anything about taxes. It implied that he knows this is the peak of the market and he's trying to get out before the collapse happens without drawing attention to it.

Implying he knows something is coming, I'd assume

The tweet didn't imply anything about taxes. It implied that he knows this is the peak of the market and he's trying to get out before the collapse happens without drawing attention to it.

Implying he knows something is coming, I'd assume
Hmm. We read it differently. I definitely see your interpretation of it, though I am not sure it is any more realistic, as there isn't any reason to assume either would change asset allocation due to divorce. I am pretty sure they are not cash poor. And they can do as they like at any time w/r/t stocks. I don't even know if he is a beneficial owner at this point.

If true, he needs to go too.
haha, that's insane. He has to go because one of the biggest realty companies in the world owns the building he lives in? Some Chinese connection.

haha, that's insane. He has to go because one of the biggest realty companies in the world owns the building he lives in? Some Chinese connection.
buy rent american!

Reactions: Choid
have you ever seen anyone with black helmets at a trump rally (that weren't protesting across the street)?

GyfuF228.jpeg

hahaha, somebody's favorite investigative journalist!

JuoLKBUP.jpeg

again, it gives people another excuse for their problems, besides being faggots and cunts.
I’ve always thought it gave them identity. That pathologizing themselves made them feel special.

People that actually have experienced and know tyranny are concerned........

Our problem is our society is naive and coddled.

There's several adjectives that you left out.
[QUOTE="pmclaine, post: 9483013

Our problem is our society is naive and coddled.
[/QUOTE]
I know... Preaching to the choir

Reactions: pmclaine
Aliance of Democracies is a NATO Agitprop outfit so poll numbers are still somewhat surprising.

US seen as bigger threat to democracy than Russia or China, global poll finds​

Some interesting polls:
  • 51% of Israelis say USA is a threat to their democracy
  • 36% of Iranian respondents saying USA is a threat to their democracy
  • 54% of Canadians say the USA is a threat to their country's democracy
  • 58% of Taiwan says the USA is a threat to their country's democracy
  • 52% of Iranian respondents say USA has a positive impact on global democracy
  • 70% of Vietnamese respondents say USA has a positive impact on global democracy
  • 49% of global respondents say USA has a positive impact on world democracy
  • 44% of global respondents say USA threatens democracy in their country
  • 38% of global respondents say China threatens democracy in their country
  • 28% of global respondents say Russia threatens democracy in their country
  • 50% of Americans believe they live in a democracy
  • 37% of Russian believe they live in a democracy
  • 71% of Chinese believe they live in a democracy
  • 53% of Saudis believe they live in a democracy

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes

I honestly don't know much about Shapiro other than his voice and firehose speaking style turn me off to the point I have to stop listening after what would normally be one person's sentence but is a paragraph or full page for him. By speaking in that manner he's able to effectively trick the listener because there is no time to actually think and comprehend what is being said. Sure one hears it, gets bits and pieces of information; but cannot fully process it. My take of course.

Reactions: riverside jeep
Good, PA is a big battle in 2022.

Nah, not good.

Those are lives that were depending on those jobs.

People should not be political pawns.

They wouldnt be if the govt was put in its proper place.....a servant to the people.

Nah, not good.

Those are lives that were depending on those jobs.

People should not be political pawns.

They wouldnt be if the govt was put in its proper place.....a servant to the people.
Way to willfully misunderstand.

• 37% of Russian believe they live in a democracy
  • 71% of Chinese believe they live in a democracy
  • 53% of Saudis believe they live in a democracy

LOLOLOLOLOLOLolololololol

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”​

― George Carlin

• Haha
Reactions: Shanghai McCoy
Nothing to see here move along now.