• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

jyNfSP5h.jpeg

he will still be there to do his job, but when the results of the AZ audit come out exposing massive fraud, we need somebody that isn't going to say there was nothing we could have done and biden won anyway because "we" certified the election and biden was sworn into office.
If the results of the AZ audit come back exposing massive, provable fraud, it won't fucking matter who is where. It will be a nuclear bomb. The political system will never be the same. I will grovel on my knees to all of you to forgive my wrongness and we will see a shift in this country like none that has ever happened. Otherwise, people like Chip Roy belong in leadership.

If the results of the AZ audit come back exposing massive, provable fraud, it won't fucking matter who is where. It will be a nuclear bomb. The political system will never be the same. I will grovel on my knees to all of you to forgive my wrongness and we will see a shift in this country like none that has ever happened. Otherwise, people like Chip Roy belong in leadership.
antrim county is massive and proven, and instead you take the word of the cheaters that is was a simple mistake.

Reactions: wade2big
antrim county is massive and proven, and instead you take the word of the cheaters that is was a simple mistake.
I don't take the word of anybody on it. My analysis of all of the source material on Antrim is different from yours, and I come to a different conclusion as to the most likely scenario, but as I told you, if Arizona shows indications of the same kinds of mistakes that went uncorrected, then I will revisit that.

I don't take the word of anybody on it. My analysis of all of the source material on Antrim is different from yours, and I come to a different conclusion as to the most likely scenario, but as I told you, if Arizona shows indications of the same kinds of mistakes that went uncorrected, then I will revisit that.
yes, you told me that you accepted the explanation that the machine was programmed to read the wrong fields.
that doesn't explain how this would result in xiden getting over 2000 more votes that didn't exist, and trump lost thousands of votes, and they ended up with more votes than ballots. please explain your reasoning there and perhaps you will convince me.

yes, you told me that you accepted the explanation that the machine was programmed to read the wrong fields.
that doesn't explain how this would result in xiden getting over 2000 more votes that didn't exist, and trump lost thousands of votes, and they ended up with more votes than ballots. please explain your reasoning there and perhaps you will convince me.
also, why are all the adjudication logs from prior elections present on the server, but the ones from this year have been deleted?
this is where they might flip votes.

This is Spring Lake, right. The numbers I see are all high turnouts, in the 60s-80s by precinct, but not over 100%. As for the miscalculation that was changed on day one of this, the best supported explanation I have seen has to do with ballot and software match errors, which is not unusual nor particularly alarming as long as it is caught.

I'm not trying to convince you, though. And as I said, if I see there were more incidents mirroring this I will change my mind. But given that it seems singular for now, I don't think massive conspiracy is the most likely cause. On top of that, as I have said, so many of the accusations and theories have turned out to be bunk, and so many of the players dubious, that there is a high bar. But I do have an open mind, as I have said. And in many ways I hope I am wrong, though I fear greatly for the country if I am. Hell, I fear for the country if I am right too. But differently.

This is Spring Lake, right. The numbers I see are all high turnouts, in the 60s-80s by precinct, but not over 100%. As for the miscalculation that was changed on day one of this, the best supported explanation I have seen has to do with ballot and software match errors, which is not unusual nor particularly alarming as long as it is caught.

I'm not trying to convince you, though. And as I said, if I see there were more incidents mirroring this I will change my mind. But given that it seems singular for now, I don't think massive conspiracy is the most likely cause. On top of that, as I have said, so many of the accusations and theories have turned out to be bunk, and so many of the players dubious, that there is a high bar. But I do have an open mind, as I have said. And in many ways I hope I am wrong, though I fear greatly for the country if I am. Hell, I fear for the country if I am right too. But differently.
they didn't "catch it". somebody down ballot asked why he didn't get as many votes he expected.
they "changed the software" back to what was approved before the election,
what did they put on it in late october that is ILLEGAL once the machines have been "certified" prior to the election?
they put something on it that sent the ballots to "adjudication" where somebody or something can count them however they choose without any accountability. if that down ballot guy had not gotten fewer votes than the people he knew for sure voted for him, they would not have been caught.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Lebanon (Hezbollah) now firing rockets into North Israel...

Last edited:
they didn't "catch it". somebody down ballot asked why he didn't get as many votes he expected.
they "changed the software" back to what was approved before the election,
what did they put on it in late october that is ILLEGAL once the machines have been "certified" prior to the election?
they put something on it that sent the ballots to "adjudication" where somebody or something can count them however they choose without any accountability. if that down ballot guy had not gotten fewer votes than the people he knew for sure voted for him, they would not have been caught.
roy.jpg

This is what matters now.

not while a career liar, grifter and pedo leaning rapist that sold out to chyna party leaders and corrupt ukrainian oiligarchs is president.
look at what he is doing. the party is dickless to stop it, even if roy was the man. i have not endorsed anyone.
Especially when Biden is President do we need the best people in opposition.

Especially when Biden is President do we need the best people in opposition.
the war mongering cunt you love was doing nothing to stop the border crisis and rape of kids and girls by the cartels.
one child sold at the border for $84. what was that whore cunt doing about it?

• Love
how about.... FUCK OFF.

I guess I'll be saving gas by staying at home and working and being even more productive than in the actual office. How do you like that PJ? Just more money for you and the commies you are "leading" to steal from me.

This rubbish from PJ is just a bunch a hooey. Yes...HOOEY!!!!!!!

The head idiot in charge just lifted the Jones Act... WTF
A 101 year old law that says only U.S. vessels can transport goods from 1 U.S. port to another U.S. port.
I am in the marine transportation biz and I can say there are a lot of offshore tug and barges that do nothing but this and they are sitting idle.
I provide services to these tugs and my biz has already been in the crapper for a year.
This could be the last straw for me.

OK, so while we were distracted with "impeachment", in February PJ took away the Houthis (Yemen terrorist) title as a terrorist group placed by Trump. Reinstated the 235M to Pali...what else did he do make this ME crisis worse?

Last edited:
Reactions: theLBC
I guess I'll be saving gas by staying at home and working and being even more productive than in the actual office. How do you like that PJ? Just more money for you and the commies you are "leading" to steal from me.

This rubbish from PJ is just a bunch a hooey. Yes...HOOEY!!!!!!!

1621004161208.png

Sooo...Bill Maher gets COVID after being fully vaccinated, so they shut down the studio...why? Can you be contagious after vaccinated? They going say he's a 5%er not protected?

Sooo...Bill Maher gets COVID after being fully vaccinated, so they shut down the studio...why? Can you be contagious after vaccinated? They going say he's a 5%er not protected?

he got the placebo they are using to cut down on the bad reactions and deaths, since they don't have to prove that it actually works.

Reactions: 10ring'r and Pbgt