• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

E82FMRbe.png

Looks like 4 down in about 15 seconds. Dude in the white jacket shooting from the corner of the building sees something he doesn’t like and hauls ass while the rest are jumping around.

Does anyone know the context of this action? What’s with the American flags? How come only two guys seek any cover?
Must be fake...you have to go through a ton of legal paperwork to possess a firearm in S. Africa...

Sorry, it's fox...

However, look at the reply tweets.

If Abbot had balls, he'd have the Texas Rangers fly up there, stake them out so the very second they leave DC proper, they are apprehended and treated as REAL HTFG fugitives and locked up in the General Population down in Huntsville. Now THAT would make a statement.

He can build up some charges like misuse of state funds because they're not on official business as they are likely using their office to pay for all that crap. Then add a charge of money laundering as well just to really piss them off. And the kicker....mischarging labor hours for staff who are not on official State of Texas business....just to make sure he gets ALL those in on this.

Hi LawnMM,

apparently, we have a different interpretation. Based on my understanding, the statement does not have to be made directly to an agent of the federal government as long as it is “within the jurisdiction”.

I sincerely hope, though, that the statute is not used and we do not find out.
It doesn't have to be made directly to one, but it has to be presented to them somehow, like the form filled out by the retard in the case you cited.

I don't think you can be charged for making a false statement to a fed... by proxy, that's pretty extreme even for them

Obviously different if the person you lie to is deputized or something but again in the context of Jen Psaki sending Karens around to ask about vaccinations and this guy's Twitter theory about 18 USC 1001 I don't think (I'm not a lawyer, I do work in LE) that lying to a Karen verbally who's a civilian would trigger this statute even if she reports what you said to a fed.

You didn't lie to the fed, you lied to her, and had no reason to believe she was an agent of the government or acting on their behalf, etc etc
I find it interesting that despite our different interpretation, of the statute and the case law, our conclusion is the same.

Kindest regards,

M

Sorry, it's fox...

However, look at the reply tweets.

If Abbot had balls, he'd have the Texas Rangers fly up there, stake them out so the very second they leave DC proper, they are apprehended and treated as REAL HTFG fugitives and locked up in the General Population down in Huntsville. Now THAT would make a statement.

He can build up some charges like misuse of state funds because they're not on official business as they are likely using their office to pay for all that crap. Then add a charge of money laundering as well just to really piss them off. And the kicker....mischarging labor hours for staff who are not on official State of Texas business....just to make sure he gets ALL those in on this.
So we are back to jailing political opposition.

Ask chode,. He'll tell you that you're full of it.
"It should go without saying that the Fed’s issues go well beyond bad forecasting. The monetary hedonism of America’s central bank is one of the great policy disasters of the current century. Eroding mainstream confidence in the Fed’s forecasting is a factor that could help shape the timing of the next financial crisis."

"On a year-over-year basis, Inflation Rate increased by 5.4% compared to analyst consensus of 4.9%."

(https://mises.org/power-market/infl...iwFVTGoIpa7ACR-UvQJ_caYfdZAfMHddd8ybtDPTILNC4)

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics - Inflation @ +5.4% YoY

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics - Real Wages hourly earnings decreased, -0.5% May to June.

Don't believe this ^^^^^ bullshit for one minute. We are dealing with communist fucktards that do not abide by the law. They will confiscate your Lego model and charge you for whatever they want. LEO's moto is.... Don't argue on the scene. Go to court and argue your case.
It doesn't have to be made directly to one, but it has to be presented to them somehow, like the form filled out by the retard in the case you cited.

I don't think you can be charged for making a false statement to a fed... by proxy, that's pretty extreme even for them

Obviously different if the person you lie to is deputized or something but again in the context of Jen Psaki sending Karens around to ask about vaccinations and this guy's Twitter theory about 18 USC 1001 I don't think (I'm not a lawyer, I do work in LE) that lying to a Karen verbally who's a civilian would trigger this statute even if she reports what you said to a fed.

You didn't lie to the fed, you lied to her, and had no reason to believe she was an agent of the government or acting on their behalf, etc etc
They will lock your ass up without bail, ruin your life and then say oops. Just tell them that they are trespassing. Get off my property and don't come back without a warrant.
If they are getting a check from the Fed they are going to be considered an agent of the state.

Hi LawnMM,

I think that this is a great summary of the difference in our interpretation. However, in light of your arguments, I had reviewed several Law review articles and case law opinions and although the lower courts were trying to limit the scope of the statute, e.g., difference between regulatory and investigatory agencies, "exculpatory no", and the like, the Supreme Court rejected all the attempts. Thus, currently the statute is broadly interpreted.

In view of that , I am afraid that since the person is collecting information for the federal government, such would consider the person an government agent.

So, without dragging the arguments any further, you recommendation to (politely) refuse engagement stands.

Kindest regards,

M

man, you fucking wypipo suck!!!

vIXIvrlb.png
So, we will just take back the technology from the last 200 years and call it good? Good luck!!

There are some damn fine people in Africa. People I would trust with my life (again). This moron not so much. What he’s doing tells me that he has run over many people in the past to get to where he is. But that’s Africa. So much for his “white man bringing sin and 2G to Africa” bullshit.

Last edited:
They tried to introduce soccor into my generation circa mid to late 70s along with the metric system.

Neither were happening.

We played kickball (baseball with your leg as the bat and the pitcher bowling the ball) with the soccer ball.

Metrics was just a mess.

Soccer now is the thing and all sports have been "changed" to be as inconvenient and stressful as can be for the family.

In my day you got a card stock schedule that told your dates and times for practices and you wore it in your ball cap to keep the thing standing tall.

If you didnt sweat it to shit the player read the schedule and made arrangements to get to the local town field to practice or play.

My parents had little participation save occasional games of catch or showing up for games.

It was good. I learned I needed to be places and made my own arrangements to get there.

Now.......

Kids dont get the schedule. Their is none. Its fly by the seat of your pants depending on field availability. Often the fields are out of town and the kids require the parents drive to their practices.

Soccer in particular. Now it requires giant "complexes" with 4-5 teams all playing at once.

I see soccer as a means to sort of increase family stressors. A sport that can be played by all regardless of skill....than just make scheduling and fielding inconvenient to disrupt family dinners, weekends and unique experience time.
my nephew played ice hockey (in san jose). obviously ice time was limited, so they practiced at 3 or 4am.

So, we will just take back the technology from the last 200 years and call it good? Good luck!!

There are some damn fine people in Africa. People I would trust with my life (again). This moron not so much. What he’s doing tells me that he has run over many people in the past to get to where he is. But that’s Africa. So much for his “white man bringing sin and 2G to Africa” bullshit.
keep in mind that this was 3 years ago. it just happens to be a timely quote.

There are some damn fine people in Africa. People I would trust with my life. This moron not so much. What he’s doing tells me that he has run over many people in the past to get to where he is. But that’s Africa. So much for his “white man bringing sin and 2G to Africa” bullshit.
Could not agree more with your statements.

I have travelled through about 3/4 of the African continent in a Landover that needed to go from Johannesburg, RSA to Germany. On other trips, I explored the Northern part with a motorcycle coming from Europe.

I have also traversed the USA several times in a car and once in a small airplane.

My assessment is that the fundamental quality of the individuals is very similar on both continents if I measure trustworthiness, hospitality, etc. as a visitor. Most people are decend, a few are outstanding, and a minor portion are assholes.

The huge difference between the continents stems from how more complex societal structures are governed. Today's Africans are oppressed and exploited not by 'white supremacists' but by their own people after those gained power. Which is essentially the same you see here in the Democrat controlled urban ghettos like Chitcago, Bloodymore, etc. Some previous 'victim' gets a little power and then becomes the new abuser and oppressor.

Unfortunately, we are currently seeing our civilisatory advantage being destroyed because it is taken for granted or even despised and the societal costs of gaining power at all cost are underestimated in the current political schemes.

The ability to get along productively on the scale of millions of individuals is NOT encoded in our biological DNA but is part of our cultural "DNA". It is therefore not surprising that I feel more comfortable around a black conservative than I do around a white Marxist.

Last edited:
of all the places they could have gone....to DC? LOL. DC libturds don't know who these people are. I wonder if they will have to show ID to gain admission to the DC compound. Has all the fence and checkpoint charlies been removed yet?

my nephew played ice hockey (in san jose). obviously ice time was limited, so they practiced at 3 or 4am.

Hockey has always been "that" sport.

Ice time is limited.

While fields seem to be plenty rinks are few.

Reactions: Thorny
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r