• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Just read, 40% of illegals crossing the boarding test positive for covid. And then they just ship them around the country. I'm sure Xiden is sending them mostly to TX and FL if you look at the exploding positive cases.

It's almost time.
Yeah right, come monday everyone will suddenly remember their jobs and be like I have to pay the tax man.....

Doc

• Haha
Reactions: uffduh
P6srHdw5.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: Mwalex
I've been reviewing my REIT investment and looking at my portfolio, I'm noticing a rather disturbing trend in the new construction projects.

There are a TON of rental communities being built. All over the country. I'm worried they know something we all don't. Don't get me wrong, the portfolio has a lot of other residential projects, but in the last 6 months, they have picked up a lot more residential rental communities. We're talking major communities being built as rental properties.

I guess owning your own home isn't the American dream any longer.

I've been reviewing my REIT investment and looking at my portfolio, I'm noticing a rather disturbing trend in the new construction projects.
There are a TON of rental communities being built. All over the country. I'm worried they know something we all don't. Don't get me wrong, the portfolio has a lot of other residential projects, but in the last 6 months, they have picked up a lot more residential rental communities. We're talking major communities being built as rental properties.

Have to put all the illegals somewhere!

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes

I hope they do...really....I do.

And all the OTR truckers say go fuck yourselves, I'm staying home.

"But the administration worried such a move would be too polarizing, the Associated Press reported. "

Thank you Capt Obvious

And when has that stopped them?

IMHO, this story was purposely leaked to gauge the responses from the unwashed masses. On one hand the puppeteers in the administration would like to see how far they can control the unter-menschen by tipping their hand a little.

On the other, they would love nothing better to than to see outright rebellion and illegal inter-state border crossing as an excuse to strike back at the knuckle-dragging-MAGA-hat-wearing-Trump supporters with what they perceive as overwhelming force.

As far as shutting down interstate commerce, it fits into the typical communist M.O. of creating a crisis then acting unilaterally to solve that crisis which will be blamed on the selfish-anti-vaxxers.

Now this is the most salient point in all of this story that perhaps some people are overlooking.

Biden & Co., didn't have a problem with considering the shutdown of inter-state border crossings for US citizens but don't have any plans on the table to shut down our southern international border to unvaccinated illegal border-jumping non-citizens. Let that sink in and repeat it to your friends.

The hue & cry at anti-COVID-shot rallies ought to be loud and clear; "MY BODY - MY CHOICE!"

I know it seems like a stretch,but this really is the end game. And I can't disprove anything she said.

Let me go on record again and tell you all.
Those cattle gates in all the stores are not anti theft gates. They were not designed to read products leaving the store. They are and were designed to alarm when an unscanable person ENTERS the store. I learned about this in the late 90s. Only now, is the missing piece of the puzzle revealed.
Not the first time I've told this, but its the first time a reasonable thinking person could see the mouth of the tunnel.

I've been noticing the same trend. Small towns (burbs), have large apartment complexes going up. These small burbs, some that have no apartments at all, are starting to have large complexes being constructed. The large cities (3) are about 50 miles from where I live, but, these new complexes are between 10 to 20 miles outside the major cities. Mac

Gota have somewhere for the illegals to live. Jeez have a heart.
We are gettin closer....Vax,Masks, lock downs......BS!

Talking about "unconsidered consequences" this AM with another member of the Salon.

Wonder how much "undiagnosed" disease with much deadier consequences was missed due to missed preventative care or "virtual" health talks.

Watch for the rise of death by other causes for treatable stuff when caught early like colon cancer.

Please tell me you meant saloon.

IMHO, this story was purposely leaked to gauge the responses from the unwashed masses. On one hand the puppeteers in the administration would like to see how far they can control the unter-menschen by tipping their hand a little.

On the other, they would love nothing better to than to see outright rebellion and illegal inter-state border crossing as an excuse to strike back at the knuckle-dragging-MAGA-hat-wearing-Trump supporters with what they perceive as overwhelming force.

As far as shutting down interstate commerce, it fits into the typical communist M.O. of creating a crisis then acting unilaterally to solve that crisis which will be blamed on the selfish-anti-vaxxers.

Now this is the most salient point in all of this story that perhaps some people are overlooking.

Biden & Co., didn't have a problem with considering the shutdown of inter-state border crossings for US citizens but don't have any plans on the table to shut down our southern international border to unvaccinated illegal border-jumping non-citizens. Let that sink in and repeat it to your friends.

The hue & cry at anti-COVID-shot rallies ought to be loud and clear; "MY BODY - MY CHOICE!"
This is exactly what I was thinking. They are testing the waters to see how far they can push before people start standing up. You can bet pedo joe has his dick beaters on the nuke buttons just itching to kill as many conservatives as possible. All the while his looser POS son is fucking hookers and smoking crack.

I've been noticing the same trend. Small towns (burbs), have large apartment complexes going up. These small burbs, some that have no apartments at all, are starting to have large complexes being constructed. The large cities (3) are about 50 miles from where I live, but, these new complexes are between 10 to 20 miles outside the major cities. Mac
WEF plan. 2030, you’ll own nothing ans be happy. Not a conspiracy theory when it has its own fucking website.

This is exactly what I was thinking. They are testing the waters to see how far they can push before people start standing up. You can bet pedo joe has his dick beaters on the nuke buttons just itching to kill as many conservatives as possible. All the while his looser POS son is fucking hookers and smoking crack.
As mentioned previously. When the truckers have to deal with that shit, even if they took the jab, they're going to just stop delivering. I'd give it a minimum of 3 days and maximum of 7 before all sorts of bad breaks loose when people are actually without things they normally would have no issue getting at all. When that happens, it's going to be "a sticky wicket."

Then you're going to see door-to-door National Guard to give you the jab. If one leaves the house they'll have to have their papers. We are literally weeks away, at best months, not years, to becoming the a chip off the old Reich.

ASGH.....

Must be some shit coming to ream our asses so they need to fix us in place with hope.

As mentioned previously. When the truckers have to deal with that shit, even if they took the jab, they're going to just stop delivering. I'd give it a minimum of 3 days and maximum of 7 before all sorts of bad breaks loose when people are actually without things they normally would have no issue getting at all. When that happens, it's going to be "a sticky wicket."

Then you're going to see door-to-door National Guard to give you the jab. If one leaves the house they'll have to have their papers. We are literally weeks away, at best months, not years, to becoming the a chip off the old Reich.

Dude the good bacon has been scarce for months now.

If that hasn't made people go nuclear what will?

So a friend of mine just told me Kaisers (a fucking huge Medical provider here in Ca) has just mandated vaccines. No proof? No medical.

I can see the writing on the wall. If/when they start forcefully, physically mandating vaccines its going to get extremely violent. Very very fast.

I fear the end is near. When you can be denied basic health services.. a corner has just been turned that will be near impossinle to recind

Last edited:
So a friend of mine just told me Kaisers (a fucking huge Medical provider here in Ca) has just mandated vaccines. No proof? No medical.

I can see the writing on the wall. If/when they start forcefully, physically mandating vaccines its going to get extremely violent. Very very fast.

I fear the end is near. When you can be denied basic health services.. a corner has just been turned that will be near impossinle to recind
1ef4cb07-c268-55cf-951a-68371a0cbb86.preview-300.jpg

Covid bucks going to nike and nintendo, rental owners again fucked with eviction moratorium. These worthless fucks will have zero credit and be forced into the government sponsored/soros built section 8 housing complexes. America is fucking done. Grab a good bourbon while you can before lights out.

Covid bucks going to nike and nintendo, rental owners again fucked with eviction moratorium. These worthless fucks will have zero credit and be forced into the government sponsored/soros built section 8 housing complexes. America is fucking done. Grab a good bourbon while you can before lights out.
This must be part of the Infrastructure Bill, hidden in there apartments and new towns for several MILLION illegal, Democrat voting, immigrants.

yeah, weakened by your fucking clotshot needle rape.

bnOSJudz.png

I can still get my Nueske's. But wait until there is NO bacon and no baby backs...then you'll have some grumblings.

This must be part of the Infrastructure Bill, hidden in there apartments and new towns for several MILLION illegal, Democrat voting, immigrants.
Many new apartments here, new homes going up like freaking hotcakes on a hot platter, and homes cell in 1-4 hours, yet are not moved into for weeks or months. SOMEBODY is buying the homes; but I'll be damned if I know who it is and where they come from. Commiforni is the first place I think, followed by Mexico, Honduras, etc.

Many new apartments here, new homes going up like freaking hotcakes on a hot platter, and homes cell in 1-4 hours, yet are not moved into for weeks or months. SOMEBODY is buying the homes; but I'll be damned if I know who it is and where they come from. Commiforni is the first place I think, followed by Mexico, Honduras, etc.

You forgot China and/or Bill Gates.

WEF plan. 2030, you’ll own nothing ans be happy. Not a conspiracy theory when it has its own fucking website.
Everyone is thinking the same. Not many here will read this in totality, but you should.

Reactions: uffduh

Calling bullshit. I'd have heard about this one and haven't heard a peep.

That's beside the fact they can't actually mandate anything, all they could do... hypothetically, is deny coverage. That would be slitting their own throats.

They're already a bargain/shit provider and if they did what you're describing Aetna or United would fuckin LOVE to steal the business they'd lose.

The private sector is still about money and cutting your own throat the night before payday tends to make investors unhappy.

Reactions: AngryKoala