• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

A Big Tech whistleblower said Google altered its algorithm in order to ensure that negative stories from the establishment media about former Present Donald Trump were what people saw when using the highest-trafficked website on the internet.

Zach Vorhies, who previously worked for Google, said in an interview with The Epoch Times that the tech titan specifically tailored its news algorithm to harm the former president.

Vorhies has written a book about his experience working at Google. He said he wanted to “take conspiracy theory and turn it into conspiracy fact” by sharing the practices he saw as a longtime former employee, working on both Google and YouTube projects.
KILL GOOGLE

1629307687507.png

Looks like there getting ready to ramp up the booster shots . Enjoy your shots every six months for a drug that doesn't even protect you from the virus .

• Haha
Reactions: KZP
The real question: are they fleeing the Taliban or are they actually the Taliban? Who can know for sure?
I had the same thoughts. We not only have an open door at our southern border we are bringing them here. How can that be a good thing? I wonder if they will be tested for Covid?

McEnany dropping fucking hot fire:​

At this point the question is not just how many are there but how many will be left behind. With a number that large it wont be zero. The amount of true hunting for them by friendly forces outside of the airport will be very limited as it would require another incursion into AFG but this time against a heavily armed resistance that has had a huge morale boost. The optics of additional service members being killed to fix this fuck up won't be seen as an option, especially this close to mid-terms. Get ready for American men to be beheaded on video and women to be highly valued sex slaves. This is the reality, and everyone knows it on both sides.

Since they have been told that they are on their own to get to the planes then they are on their own, Period. Good luck getting to the next closest embassy. That's Pakistan or India, and there are few sympathizers to be found along the way, at least until India and even then the LET, IM and others crawl all over that place. That feat of travel includes several languages and social customs to navigate while not being detected along with terrain and borders. But they wont make it out of Afghanistan. The hard truth is that they need to use their internet and cell phone connections to get their affairs in order, even if they are trying to get to the airport for evac. The admin will only talk about the number they got out, not who was left behind. Most of the remainder will die anonymously, and that number could very well be more than those that died on 9/11. The very fortunate will be ransomed.

The fortunate families may very well be the ones who at least know that their loved ones were killed and are not suffering at the hands of evil men. The lifetime of not knowing what happened to a daughter or son will be terrible, but that is exactly what's about to happen with the way this is being handled.

Last edited:
At this point the question is not just how many are there but how many will be left behind. With a number that large it wont be zero. The amount of true hunting for them by friendly forces outside of the airport will be very limited as it would require another incursion into AFG but this time against a heavily armed resistance that has had a huge morale boost. The optics of additional service members being killed to fix this fuck up won't be seen as an option, especially this close to mid-terms. Get ready for American men to be beheaded on video and women to be highly valued sex slaves. This is the reality, and everyone knows it on both sides.

Since they have been told that they are on their own to get to the planes then they are on their own, Period. Good luck getting to the next closest embassy. That's Pakistan or India, and there are few sympathizers to be found along the way, at least until India and even then the LET, IM and others crawl all over that place. That feat of travel includes several languages and social customs to navigate while not being detected along with terrain and borders. But they wont make it out of Afghanistan. The hard truth is that they need to use their internet and cell phone connections to get their affairs in order, even if they are trying to get to the airport for evac. The admin will only talk about the number they got out, not who was left behind. Most of the remainder will die anonymously, and that number could very well be more than those that died on 9/11. The very fortunate will be ransomed.

The fortunate families may very well be the ones who at least know that their loved ones were killed and are not suffering at the hands of evil men. The lifetime of not knowing what happened to a daughter or son will be terrible, but that is exactly what's about to happen with the way this is being handled.

Very well said, and equally fucking tragic outcome unfolding.

And people that say the civil war wasn't about states rights can kiss my ass.

The governor of TN just issued an order that parents have the right to decide if their children have to wear a mask, not the school system/board.

Every week society is escalating towards lawlessness. I can't imagine what it will look like by December.

Well, in these parts. Things are pretty normal. (As in pre 2020 normal). Yeah, there's a few wearing face diapers but for the most part things are generally no different.
Every week society is escalating towards lawlessness. I can't imagine what it will look like by December.
I hate to actually say that. I don't want an invasion.
Lawlessness? Don't see it happening here. I don't believe that the people here will put up with it.

Well, in these parts. Things are pretty normal. (As in pre 2020 normal). Yeah, there's a few wearing face diapers but for the most part things are generally no different.

I hate to actually say that. I don't want an invasion.
Lawlessness? Don't see it happening here. I don't believe that the people here will put up with it.

I was thinking more along the lines of system authority being ignored all over, not just people busting windows to steal. I Keep reading about courts ignoring higher authority etc. Supreme court of one state says can't do X, lower county judge says bugger off, we are doing X. Along with flat out unconstitutional orders being made. We are heading for a low level balkinization across the country, it's going to get real weird.

1629325646415.png

I pray that you are wrong, but hard to see how you are.

From the videos coming out and the reports that the airport perimeter is controlled by the Taliban, I just don’t know how one could get to the US controlled area.

And the directives to shelter in place. WTH? Why not a directive to get to the airport ASAP? Looks like those that stayed home are screwed barring a miracle or the US paying a huge ransom for their safety. You combat guys, is there much chance of extracting many folks trapped outside of the US controlled area?

Makes you wonder how much worse this is going to get.

I pray that you are wrong, but hard to see how you are.

From the videos coming out and the reports that the airport perimeter is controlled by the Taliban, I just don’t know how one could get to the US controlled area.

And the directives to shelter in place. WTH? Why not a directive to get to the airport ASAP? Looks like those that stayed home are screwed barring a miracle or the US paying a huge ransom for their safety. You combat guys, is there much chance of extracting many folks trapped outside of the US controlled area?

Makes you wonder how much worse this is going to get.

That filthy senile Pedo and the MIC need to immediately --come out, admit they fucked up, reverse course --and SLAM Afghanistan with such a slam force in reoccupy and blow the Taliban to smithereens.

Because I got this funny feeling it's going to get WAY WAY worse. Americans will be tortured live stream and shot in the streets.

That filthy senile Pedo and the MIC need to immediately --come out, admit they fucked up, reverse course --and SLAM Afghanistan with such a slam force in reoccupy and blow the Taliban to smithereens.

Because I got this funny feeling it's going to get WAY WAY worse. Americans will be tortured live stream and shot in the streets.
Do you really believe their handlers in Beijing would allow them to take said action…? C'mon... man...

This and coming major problems may propel the vote auditing organizations to work quickly and get Trump back in office. A China attack on Taiwan and other catastrophes may be looming. China may be thinking now is a great time, due to no leadership in the USA. Our population, including many Democrat voters, may be begging for Trump very soon.

Mid term elections not looking good for the Democrat party.

Nirvana will have been achieved when you see people walking around, openly flaunting their FA weapons, unregistered SBRs, homemade suppressors without serial numbers and more AOWs than Starbucks has coffee cups. We will be living in a gun utopia when the NFA stands by the wayside watching everything like a Portland police officer.