• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Nirvana will have been achieved when you see people walking around, openly flaunting their FA weapons, unregistered SBRs, homemade suppressors without serial numbers and more AOWs than Starbucks has coffee cups. We will be living in a gun utopia when the NFA stands by the wayside watching everything like a Portland police officer.
Murica, fuck yea

Reactions: HD1911
xRjy3NCL.jpeg

This Australian MP didn't get the memo.....you're not supposed to take the real injection during the photo op.

1629342536691.png

"At this morning’s press conference - a number of people commented on my droopy eye. I have actually been diagnosed with Bell’s palsy."​

1629342196402.png

This Australian MP didn't get the memo.....you're not supposed to take the real injection during the photo op.

View attachment 7687389

"At this morning’s press conference - a number of people commented on my droopy eye. I have actually been diagnosed with Bell’s palsy."​

View attachment 7687385
Fucking cuck, for what the politicians are doing to Australia, he deserves that and so much more

Wait. wut. Is this fucking for real?
Yes, but they aren't saying it's from the injection. I've seen average people posting videos of their own experience shortly after getting the shots suffering the same side effect.

If this is true; then anybody with active neurons will be asking...HMMM...hunter xiden....chinese business dealings....laptop full of illegal activity that I won't mention on public forum...."big guy gets XXX amount"......they should be asking...is this a Manchurian President?

Over 12,500 Breakthrough COVID Cases Reported in Mass.; 124 Deaths​

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
At least 125,000 fully vaccinated Americans have tested positive for Covid and 1,400 of those have died, according to data collected by NBC News.

I was wondering if this could be considered medical malpractice. Please can we get a Lawyer... I bet there is a ton of money to be made in litigation.

So the Brits are willing to use fire-power and are actually picking their citizens up on patrol instead of saying - "Gee, good luck getting to local airport, if and when you make it there on your own we may be able to get you home?" What a novel concept!

potheads are safe, and people taking cbd (not potheads)? is that why the homeless aren't dying?

c9MLnN92.jpeg
I have been doing some research into this on the gov’s own websites and there are several readily available compounds to assist in resisting immunity or help with the infection. There has been some serious work done but no one is discussing it.

I have been doing some research into this on the gov’s own websites and there are several readily available compounds to assist in resisting immunity or help with the infection. There has been some serious work done but no one is discussing it.

The research is premature but alternatives need to be identified and vetted.

It appears we are using a vaccine that is premature as well.
Okay? It was rushed and it shouldn't have been. The vaccine should have went through the proper efficacy protocols just like any new treatment should.

Okay? It was rushed and it shouldn't have been. The vaccine should have went through the proper efficacy protocols just like any new treatment should.
My point is that just because something is in its early stages of research doesn't mean that the data is invalid. Merely throwing it out because it is "too soon" or "early" would also necessitate that we should have thrown out the vaccines as they are not fully tested either. Some could argue that the vaccines are less tested than the readily available treatments as we know their method of action for many of them.

This is the most dishonorable and disgraceful thing in American history.
Not sure on that. Pearl Harbor might want to make the list. Also agent orange and Vietnam vets in general, guys still imprisoned for Jan 6th, and the hits go on and on. At this point it is just another jacked up thing to add to the list.

If this is true; then anybody with active neurons will be asking...HMMM...hunter xiden....chinese business dealings....laptop full of illegal activity that I won't mention on public forum...."big guy gets XXX amount"......they should be asking...is this a Manchurian President?

Reads like complete bullshit to me.

Reactions: camocorvette
My point is that just because something is in its early stages of research doesn't mean that the data is invalid. Merely throwing it out because it is "too soon" or "early" would also necessitate that we should have thrown out the vaccines as they are not fully tested either. Some could argue that the vaccines are less tested than the readily available treatments as we know their method of action for many of them.
Correct, but I did not state it should be thrown out rather it needs to be tested and researched further as a potential treatment option. The vaccines have a massive testing pool, the issue with that is it should have been tested fully and vetted before offering it to the public.

Last edited:
Reads like complete bullshit to me.
I agree it seems far fetched, but the other article by gateway pundit also alludes to aircraft being flown out of country by the afghanis. So, who the hell knows...we won't that's for sure because we have no press corps for the most part.

"In 1975, President Ford was left to manage the difficult ending of the Vietnam War. President Ford went to Congress for a relief package to allow American personnel and our allies to evacuate. However, there was ONE US SENATOR who opposed any such support. The result was the embarrassing and hurried evacuation from the roof of the American embassy in Saigon.
This senator reveled in the embarrassment and did everything he could to leverage it politically against Ford. Despite the efforts of this U.S .Senator, President Ford managed to rescue 1,500 South Vietnamese allies prior to the country’s fall. Had President Ford not acted quickly, these people would have been targeted and slaughtered for their support for America.
When they arrived in America, President Ford asked Congress for a package to assist these refugees to integrate into American society. That SAME troublesome SENATOR TORPEDOED ANY SUPPORT for these shell-shocked anti-communist Americans and our helpers, refugees. Instead, President Ford had to recruit Christian organizations to offer assistance on a voluntary basis. As he did so, the Senator belittled those efforts.
What kind of person would oppose President Ford’s tireless work to do the right and humanitarian thing?
Who would want to play politics with the well-being of innocent people who stood by America in the tragic Vietnam War?

THAT SENATOR WAS JOE BIDEN”

From the book – “When the Center Held.”

The SNOPES on this one is classic! Confirms everything and labels it false.

Last edited: