• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1629838087625.png

It's what the left wants; ultimately the implosion of the USA and subjugation to a world government run by the UN, or more likely, its "new and improved" replacement. Imagine the utopia on earth; one world, one government, common laws, no borders, one economy, one currency. It will be glorious! Of course, I'll have been killed in the resistance, labeled a traitor, insurrectionist, and dinosaur, ready for extinction.
Ok, that was dramatic, but it's exactly how I see the future.
Sounds like you been reading the Holy Scriptures. Revelation and Daniel . Everything you just said was written down over 1500 years ago. Oh you aint crazy it will happen.

If you havn't watched it --James Corbett on Meet Bill Gates pretty much nails all that... listen at 1.5X

One of the most evil, selfish people in the World

Population control grid Gates is funding into existence of a bio-metric ID system tried to a digital payments infastructure that tracks, catalogs and controls every, movement, interaction, transaction of EVERY person.

He already has the patents on bio metric IDs

It
Is
Written

If you havn't watched it --James Corbett on Meet Bill Gates pretty much nails all that... listen at 1.5X

One of the most evil, selfish people in the World

Population control grid Gates is funding into existence of a bio-metric ID system tried to a digital payments infastructure that tracks, catalogs and controls every, movement, interaction, transaction of EVERY person.

He already has the patents on bio metric IDs

Will do, later. Work blocks YT content that is firearms related. :cautious:

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
VACCINES ARE FAILING!!!

If trend continues, in the most vaccinated country Israel, there are more vaccinated people in the hospital in 2021 than there were TOTAL people hospital in 2020

Last edited:
It is without a doubt the darkest day of our history and it's just getting warmed up. Watching Americans get beheaded and burned alive in the coming weeks is going to be devastating. I wonder if this is the plan to get rid of Joe. I mean thousands of Americans are going to be sacrificed for a reason, so what was that reason?
Maybe, just maybe, this is to takedown the current entire US government...hasten the plan even quicker since everything has gone so well for them...

Reactions: Bullfrog08
It is without a doubt the darkest day of our history and it's just getting warmed up. Watching Americans get beheaded and burned alive in the coming weeks is going to be devastating. I wonder if this is the plan to get rid of Joe. I mean thousands of Americans are going to be sacrificed for a reason, so what was that reason?
And sadly, even though this SHOULD be the end of the demo-commie MARXISTS, the pubichairs are going to F this all up too because they still won't be able to win in 2022 with all this bullshit.

Sad to look at this politically, because this should NOT be about politics, it should be about saving US Citizens. But, we all know our political elite doesn't give a rat's ass about the common US Citizen except to continue to load their pockets with cash.

i havent had enough yet.
i want some suffering of the left, like putting the dogs nose in a carpet for pissing.
for all their ill deeds i want to see some suffering.
i want to see whos who, and its going to take a lot more.
im in it for the long haul, lets let it get ugly, super ugly, lets let nature take out those who have propelled this.

its not time to mount up, nor have i had enough yet.

bring on the suffering and spread the hate
I'm seriously starting to wonder how many of WE The PEOPLE are understanding what's happening; and, how long it's going to take before the real SHTF. VERY troubling.

Maybe, just maybe, this is to takedown the current entire US government...hasten the plan even quicker since everything has gone so well for them...

I don't know man. A lot of people are on that theory and I really want to believe but...just...don't know. I can't say that the hopium crowd is wrong, but I fear that they are.

What I do feel with all my bones is that something big is coming. It's the end of everything as we know it. The only question is what does the world look like going forward. We are either fixing everything or going into the darkest days humanity has ever seen. It's coming very soon.

I don't know man. A lot of people are on that theory and I really want to believe but...just...don't know. I can't say that the hopium crowd is wrong, but I fear that they are.

What I do feel with all my bones is that something big is coming. It's the end of everything as we know it. The only question is what does the world look like going forward. We are either fixing everything or going into the darkest days humanity has ever seen. It's coming very soon.
Thats EXACTLY what I meant, thats exactly my Gestalt; and we are either going to see part of humanity arise like a beacon in the darkness, or see only darkness. Look how many people have been killed in relative silence. As more people keep dying...somehow even the most stupid should get a clue. And leaving thousands of US citizens abandoned to be raped, tortured and then beheaded...there is something very horrible behind this. We could have gotten our people out and China still gets their rare earth stuff. They want a revolt not against this administration, but against our entire system of government. And that will be backed by all the countries we just screwed in the process.

Last edited:
I can see this happening in the deep blue cities sometime next year.

View attachment 7690670

All that could happen ONLY IF people start dropping like flies in a house with a bug bomb.

Even if it is because of the COVID shot the deaths will be blamed on the unvaccinated.

People will do unimaginable things when they are frightened and will grab at any solution they perceive as a lifeline.

If you havn't watched it --James Corbett on Meet Bill Gates pretty much nails all that...

One of the most evil, selfish people in the World. Enter the:

THE MOST PROFOUNDLY DISTURBING VIDEO I HAVE EVER WATCHED

"Population control grid Gates is funding into existence of a bio-metric ID system tried to a digital payments infastructure that tracks, catalogs and controls every, movement, interaction, transaction of EVERY person"

Listen at 1.5X

He's always thinking money and power. Not one of those ideas really helps anyone.

It ain't the end of the world, we won't let that happen

All that could happen ONLY IF people start dropping like flies in a house with a bug bomb.

Even if it is because of the COVID shot the deaths will be blamed on the unvaccinated.

People will do unimaginable things when they are frightened and will grab at any solution they perceive as a lifeline.
this is exactly why they are so desperate to get more people vaccinated.
they know they fucked up and the only way they can survive is to try to get everyone to blame the unvaccinated....and that isn't going to happen unless they get most people to get the clotshot.

Reactions: Bender
If you havn't watched it --James Corbett on Meet Bill Gates pretty much nails all that...

One of the most evil, selfish people in the World. Enter the:

THE MOST PROFOUNDLY DISTURBING VIDEO I HAVE EVER WATCHED

"Population control grid Gates is funding into existence of a bio-metric ID system tried to a digital payments infastructure that tracks, catalogs and controls every, movement, interaction, transaction of EVERY person"

Listen at 1.5X

I hope this fucker and his family, are on one of his many yachts and that fucker sinks, and a school of Great White Sharks play Tug-Of-War with all of them! Mac:mad::mad:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore