• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I'll preface my next thoughts with I don't think the "vaccines" do anything helpful. They exist to facilitate the global societal reset.

The powers in control are in a tough spot. Not enough people signed on to their lies quick enough to force new passports. They know fear of COVID decreases over time, so they have to hype more before the window fades. Saying boosters are required is a serious way to instill more fear. But this causes issues they can't handle.

Here is something people aren't considering with forever booster shots to participate in life. Nearly the entire population is going to have to visit somewhere to get injections.

There are 231 million drivers license holders in the USA. Those are valid for 4-6 years. Now imagine they expire in 5 months or less and the total number of people visiting DMV increases to nearly the entire population. The rolling window is so narrow that it's going to be a full time job trying to get yourself scheduled somewhere that has the injection available. Stress levels will be magnitudes higher than renewing drivers license, more is at stake when your passport expires.

Right now you can renew your license earlier than expiration, giving you a nice range to make an appointment. But to do that with the drug injections? Especially with the close periods they continually shrink. Getting everyone to renew shots within their window period is going to be a mess.

As other countries try to push this harder, I think it's going to fail before it can be sustained. They would have been better off simply making the passport system require just one injection for life.

Reactions: AllenOne1
1630423352131.png

As an occasional poster on this thread (and frequent watcher) I see all sorts of information that gets posted that may or may not be vetted or otherwise. Not sure what the ratio of real to fake is, but there are a bunch of items that just can't be denied or explained away.

The one that just makes me sick to my stomach lately is all the pictures of the Taliban running around in US issue gear, carrying US made rifles, NVGs, and apparently flying around in US helicopters. Just months ago we were bombing them into oblivion and they were running around in man dresses carrying outdated weaponry. I find it extremely hard to believe our military didn't know that the ANA was so incredibly inept that this was likely to happen. The fact that our govt basically outfitted and armored the very same organization we have been enemies with for the last 20 years is so fucking ridiculous it's beyond explanation. I am so angry and sad at the same time to bear witness to such an obvious failure of leadership on so many different levels. My only solace is the fact that I know in my heart there are so many people out there that feel the same way I do and are pretty much fed up with all that is going on. Things have to change, not sure how much more of this the country can take.

As an occasional poster on this thread (and frequent watcher) I see all sorts of information that gets posted that may or may not be vetted or otherwise. Not sure what the ratio of real to fake is, but there are a bunch of items that just can't be denied or explained away.

The one that just makes me sick to my stomach lately is all the pictures of the Taliban running around in US issue gear, carrying US made rifles, NVGs, and apparently flying around in US helicopters. Just months ago we were bombing them into oblivion and they were running around in man dresses carrying outdated weaponry. I find it extremely hard to believe our military didn't know that the ANA was so incredibly inept that this was likely to happen. The fact that our govt basically outfitted and armored the very same organization we have been enemies with for the last 20 years is so fucking ridiculous it's beyond explanation. I am so angry and sad at the same time to bear witness to such an obvious failure of leadership on so many different levels. My only solace is the fact that I know in my heart there are so many people out there that feel the same way I do and are pretty much fed up with all that is going on. Things have to change, not sure how much more of this the country can take.
Dude, it's going to get much worse before it gets better.

it may never get better. elections were proven meaningless, and we just all sat around.

I'll preface my next thoughts with I don't think the "vaccines" do anything helpful. They exist to facilitate the global societal reset.

The powers in control are in a tough spot. Not enough people signed on to their lies quick enough to force new passports. They know fear of COVID decreases over time, so they have to hype more before the window fades. Saying boosters are required is a serious way to instill more fear. But this causes issues they can't handle.

Here is something people aren't considering with forever booster shots to participate in life. Nearly the entire population is going to have to visit somewhere to get injections.

There are 231 million drivers license holders in the USA. Those are valid for 4-6 years. Now imagine they expire in 5 months or less and the total number of people visiting DMV increases to nearly the entire population. The rolling window is so narrow that it's going to be a full time job trying to get yourself scheduled somewhere that has the injection available. Stress levels will be magnitudes higher than renewing drivers license, more is at stake when your passport expires.

Right now you can renew your license earlier than expiration, giving you a nice range to make an appointment. But to do that with the drug injections? Especially with the close periods they continually shrink. Getting everyone to renew shots within their window period is going to be a mess.

As other countries try to push this harder, I think it's going to fail before it can be sustained. They would have been better off simply making the passport system require just one injection for life.

I think one fact you overlooked is that there are FAR fewer 'vaccinated' people than they claim.
For me personally, I will not comply with any of their nonsense.

Malcom X was right!!
Image 8-31-21 at 10.41 AM.jpg

From article- Just to emphasize the point: In the middle of a natural disaster, with elderly people stuck at home in dangerous heat, as boats and helicopters scour the state to find people who fled to their attics and rooftops, the cops seems less interested in helping residents access life-saving essentials than they do in criminalizing them. “[T]he city is powerless and underwater,” one lawyer with the Twitter handle Jane, Esq. tweeted, “& they’re using their resources for…anti looting. [T]his is a poster example for defund the police.”

I think one fact you overlooked is that there are FAR fewer 'vaccinated' people than they claim.
For me personally, I will not comply with any of their nonsense.

That's irrelevant to the point. We could be at 1% vaccinated and it wouldn't change my reasoning.

Other countries like Israel that have nearly everyone vaccinated will expose how it's unsustainable before other countries approach that level. There isn't enough time to build infrastructure needed to support the problems before COVID becomes nationally accepted as endemic.

Convincing every normie fuck milquetoast "conservative" to see this faggot traitor for what he really is has become my life mission.

I hate this fucker more than I hate even the commies and the anti-white industrial complex. At least those people don't pretend. This pile of shit was custom created to appeal to and infiltrate the growing dissident right wing viewpoint and hobble it.
Agreed!

If Black Rifle Coffee Had a politician avatar, it would be Crenshaw.

Dude, it's going to get much worse before it gets better.

it may never get better. elections were proven meaningless, and we just all sat around.
I am afraid you may be right, and I have genuine sense of uneasiness about the future. I have an 8 year old kiddo, and I feel like she may not be able to have the same experiences in life that I had. That really hurts.

Admittedly, I don't have the right mindset I don't think to start to combat all this craziness. My general thoughts are "I am really gonna be pissed when this arrives at my doorstep". Maybe by then it will be too late. Maybe this is a topic for another thread, but I wonder how many here on The Hide have ran for office or have an elected position? Any level. School Board, City Commission, State Legislature, etc. I live in a town in MT that I have seen degrade over the years solely due to the policies of many of the elected officials here. Most of them have the exact same MO. They work for a non-profit, work at the college, or just generally don't have what I would call a traditional job or career. They are able to dedicate their time to push whatever agenda they feel like. I get the feeling most conservative minded folks are more like me, they just want to be left alone and go about their business. Don't really have a bunch of spare time to dedicate to an elected position. Definitely something to ponder. Although If our elections are fucked anyways, maybe we will all be in a Red Dawn type scenario...

Last edited:
Reactions: Josh1978
  • Wow
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

Audio of Mrs. Martha MacCallum who son was killed. This absolutely breaks my heart to hear.

Maxwell

It's probably his Apple watch notifying him 10 terrorists and 23 women and children were killed in his latest drone strike.
By my math that sounds like 33 dead terrorists.

Just because they have a vagina or are under 18 doesn't mean they are not potential enemy.

Pulling the sex and age card is just like pulling the race card.

Last edited:
Reactions: wade2big
Lawyer who is representing Rittenhouse and multiple Jan 6th defendants is hospitalized with Covid, on a ventilator and is unresponsive.

seems intentional
some states limit the amount of security deposit to 2 months rent. It’s bs.

From Project Veritas today

"CA High School Teacher Admits Communist Indoctrination of Students: 'Turn Them into Revolutionaries’"

Just realized I posted the same vid along with a follow up one. Didn't mean to steal your thunder