• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

zc.jpg

If you want to dig back through my posts you will find that back in the summer of '20 I said that I had reservation about voting for Trump.
Trump's four years of stirring up the swamp were needed. Another four years of impeachment, screaming at the stars and all the other bullshit would have just been delayed where we are now. Sure the potato wouldn't be in the oval office. Rest assured it would be some other muppet. It would have been just another delay.

While you rant about the humiliating rout in Afghanistan Mordor already has you in their sights
I guess a couple of comments in how you don't need F15 and Nukes , got them hot and bothered. :ROFLMAO:

DHS, CNN Scramble To Flip Biden Afghanistan Narrative Back To Domestic 'White Supremacists' Threat​

"White supremacist and anti-government extremists have expressed admiration for what the Taliban accomplished, a worrying development for US officials who have been grappling with the threat of domestic violent extremism," CNN reported on Wednesday.🧻
2021-09-02.jpg
Whenever I see cumo, I’m reminded of this old Chinese proverb:

“Person who sucks cock, is a cock sucker.”

-Old Chinese person. Maybe.

Is this for real?

R
hard for me to say. grapevine says they are trying to suppress this story and the trucker blocking roads story.
the highway maps down under are listing them as road works, lol.

Is this for real?

R
Folks that bow to Saxe-Coburg and Gotha crowned heads are second only to CCP in restrictions and surveillance they accept and they often leave CCP in the dust. so CCP really has to up their game from time to time to keep up.

For additional reading:

For additional reading:

One has to by now understand how the NIH says its good but the CDC says no and the FDA says were not horses.

• Angry
Reactions: merica
i swear, if we give one more cent to "help afghanistan", i will be mad for real, lol.

j34fSo3K.jpeg

I have a theory and I could be in the minority on this but bear with me - please.

When China moves into Taliban controlled Afghanistan, they will do what they usually like to do and that is take control of everything or simply set up their rules that the Taliban will follow or else.

As a backdrop to my theory keep in mind what the CCP is doing to the Muslim Uyhgurs. That probably won't set to will with the Taliban but they may not say anything about it cause all they think about is power for themselves.

I think that whatever honeymoon that China will have with the Taliban will be short-lived as the latter will not like taking orders from them.

They will be all smiles in front of the cameras for a while but watch for things to change as China gets a major stranglehold on the Taliban.

What does everyone else think about my theory. Is it too far-fetched?

I have a theory and I could be in the minority on this but bear with me - please.

When China moves into Taliban controlled Afghanistan, they will do what they usually like to do and that is take control of everything or simply set up their rules that the Taliban will follow or else.

As a backdrop to my theory keep in mind what the CCP is doing to the Muslim Uyhgurs. That probably won't set to will with the Taliban but they may not say anything about it cause all they think about is power for themselves.

I think that whatever honeymoon that China will have with the Taliban will be short-lived as the latter will not like taking orders from them.

They will be all smiles in front of the cameras for a while but watch for things to change as China gets a major stranglehold on the Taliban.

What does everyone else think about my theory. Is it too far-fetched?
nope. they will have "supervisors" to oversee things, but they will otherwise keep to themselves and do what is necessary to achieve their goals.
they are not, imho, going to do anything but rape the country of it's natural resources, without any environmental restrictions or expensive safety standards, and what better place than a pariah country that the other countries may not even recognize, let lone try to regulate.

Findings In this repeated cross-sectional study that included 1 443 519 blood donation specimens from a catchment area representing 74% of the US population, estimated SARS-CoV-2 seroprevalence weighted for differences between the study sample and general population increased from 3.5% in July 2020 to 20.2% for infection-induced antibodies and 83.3% for combined infection-and vaccine-induced antibodies in May 2021. Seroprevalence differed by age, race and ethnicity, and geographic region of residence, but these differences changed over the course of the study.

so 80% of vaccinated donors already had some infection, either before or after being vaccinated?

Last edited:
nope. they will have "supervisors" to oversee things, but they will otherwise keep to themselves and do what is necessary to achieve their goals.
they are not, imho, going to do anything but rape the country of it's natural resources, without any environmental restrictions or expensive safety standards, and what better place than a pariah country that the other countries may not even recognize, let lone try to regulate.
All they want is the resources. They care about nothing else. All about screwing the US but making those in power rich. What was it by 2035 no gas/diesel engines?

You got a good point but when and if the Taliban feel they aren't getting paid enough from the CCP they may demand so much more that the Chinese aren't willing to pay.

That's when they have a lover's tiff.

You got a good point but when and if the Taliban feel they aren't getting paid enough from the CCP they may demand so much more that the Chinese aren't willing to pay.

That's when they have a lover's tiff.
they will be rolling in riches the likes of which they have never seen, with a trillion bucks worth of lithium, cobalt, copper, gold....
even if the taleeban theoretically own it, the chinese will have complete control of where it goes outside of the country.

Reactions: Bender

BREAKING: Employees report a toasty high level executive was seen leaving after lunch time​

fire1.gif