• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1630895911891.jpeg

This is Cooper Webb yesterday on the line at Pala Race track for the outdoor nationals. My son sent this to me. Friday my son went to the local bar, there was a vacant table with 13 beers on it. Some of us will never forget, junior and myself are two that will not forget and not forgive what happened!

I take exception to that comment. Miami-Dade is just a shithole, but there are still plenty of conservatives there. Any major population center is going to have a liberal edge in numbers, not everyone can be smart and think for themselves.
Can't argue that.
That article is from January 19, 2021.
My thought process was Biden not stepping up against to Nordstream 2 linking Russian gas to Germany, bypassing Ukraine. While killing cost saving pipelines for the United States, Keystone. Then pretending like they(Biden/dems) support the war in Ukraine in Donbas after multiple Ukraine oil assets there were taken in 2014 under Obama. Biden leaves all those weapons in Afghanistan but back in 2014 when Ukraine was being invaded by Russia and needed weapons and military support NATO only helped with non weapon assets. Ukraine is getting sold a ketchup popsicle while wearing white gloves. US is paying more for fuel than we should. Russia gets to sell gas through Germany... WTF.

Here's more going on currently in US pipeline shut down.

Now they are setting sight on stopping more progression in the US oil transportation.

I take exception to that comment. Miami-Dade is just a shithole, but there are still plenty of conservatives there. Any major population center is going to have a liberal edge in numbers, not everyone can be smart and think for themselves.
I'm really shocked Pinellas and Tampa Bay in general has become a shit hole. 10 years ago it was nice. I remember seeing my first tea party corner rally at the Target off 60 and 19.

I had to re-visit this photo again, the heart break must be immeasurable! I feel pain for the mother, then I felt the pain of the other twelve families, then the pain of a nation for all that have given the ultimate sacrifice. How much more must we endure? How much lower will our country have to go? I said the day the thirteen died, ENOUGH !!!
Rant over.😢😢
Not trying to start any racially charged BS debates or anything of that sort - but ain’t it kinda ironic that the troops who gave their lives in service to this nation over the past 20 years of war(and basically every other conflict we’ve been involved in) and the families who’ve sacrificed their loved ones in the name of protecting our precious freedom... have been overwhelmingly white? And yet while it’s white men who’ve bore the brunt of casualty numbers these past 2 decades of GWOT - they’re the ones being forced to sit thru lectures on racist anti-white rhetoric; being forced to read nonsense like white fragility(!!)😡, etc..

instead of bending over backwards putting 100% of our efforts to make sure our warriors of all colors/races have everything they need to transition into the private sector (or further their military career if they so choose; “we”(as in .mil leadership) single out a certain segment of them(the white males in particular) and do everything possible to make these patriots feel like they should hate themselves! Combine with the same thing being done in the civilian world with MTV garbage programs such as “How to be less white”...

Personally I think any racial superiority groups/gangs/clubs/etc are beyond retarded. But if you want to create white supremacy groups, the above mentioned actions is one of the facets in furthering/accomplishing such.

One could almost come to the conclusion that - combining the above mentioned treatment of our white troops, anti-white propaganda, and the recent nonsense being spouted by .gov about white supremacy being the #1 threat to USA.. it ain’t far fetched whatsoever to believe that it’s actually their goal to see such groups sprout up more and more, in order to justify their seemingly more and more “white supremacist domestic extremist” task forces.

Last edited:
I'm really shocked Pinellas and Tampa Bay in general has become a shit hole. 10 years ago it was nice. I remember seeing my first tea party corner rally at the Target off 60 and 19.
Have you been to St Pete in the last 10 years?

I think we need to realize that these “proof of vax Or negative test” means that a part of the battle has been won. More and more places are asking for negative tests or positive antibodies, not just a vax card. This is not the ideal circumstance but it does reflect traction, especially in the light of the vaccines not providing protection from the virus.
Thats not a win. None of that is any of their business. Do they ask if you have TB, HIV, HErpes, or Hepatitis? Whether you are sick or not is not a prerequisite for whether you can travel or participate in society without being discriminated against.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Thats not a win. None of that is any of their business. Do they ask if you have TB, HIV, HErpes, or Hepatitis? Whether you are sick or not is not a prerequisite for whether you can travel or participate in society without being discriminated against.
You are misinterpreting what I wrote. Again.

This situation is a few years old but this is what "stand your ground" laws mean when race baiting is used on trial in Pinellas. The sheriffs originally did not press charges until the media race baited the shooting. After Drejka(the shooter)tried to inform some one they were parked in a handicap parking spot, the girl caught attitude and began threaten him that her man would come out and handle it, when her boyfriend came out who was high on illicit Amphetamines did not speak one word and blind side shoved Drejka to the ground who is now out numbered 3 to 1 and on his back. He pull a .40 and put one in the lungs and heart killing him. He was convicted of manslaughter for defending him self.

Sounds pretty liberal shithole to me.

14-fold reductions in excess deaths with IVM use in Peru, then 13-fold increase after IVM restricted​

This situation is a few years old but this is what "stand your ground" laws mean when race baiting is used on trial in Pinellas. The sheriffs originally did not press charges until the media race baited the shooting. After Drejka(the shooter)tried to inform some one they were parked in a handicap parking spot, the girl caught attitude and began threaten him that her man would come out and handle it, when her boyfriend came out who was high on illicit Amphetamines did not speak one word and blind side shoved Drejka to the ground who is now out numbered 3 to 1 and on his back. He pull a .40 and put one in the lungs and heart killing him. He was convicted of manslaughter for defending him self.

I do remember that. I'd left by then. That started a chain reaction in the entire state on stand your ground. He sheriff didn't have the guts, IMO, to stand his ground. He needs to talk to Grady to see how a REAL sheriff works.

I'm waiting for that to come here to the Southeast USA.

What is so sad is that people have not learned a damn thing from history...nothing! One wonders 1) How'd the NAZI party succeed? 2) How would it have been possible for the CIA (or alphabetti) to kill JFK and NOBODY ever squeal?

Well, we're living it right now. Maybe there were people in NAZI Germany telling the PTB that shit was happening and the likes of FDR (known anti-Semite) and the NYT (never covered much of the death camps) just hid the truth from the people of the world.

Conclusions:

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

and yet msm the fda and cdc are still lying about it. why is that?

I sat through that whole thing and didn't even get to see the cum shot. I want my money back.

Reactions: EliBloodshy
Breaking news: It’s hard to tell that you’re pregnant if you’re overweight.

Judging from that picture she has bigger future problems than this law. She is holding his hand. He isn’t holding hers. He isn’t emotionally committed.

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
The what do the Taliban wank to? Have Burkas solved the wanking problem? :)

I'm waiting for that to come here to the Southeast USA.

What is so sad is that people have not learned a damn thing from history...nothing! One wonders 1) How'd the NAZI party succeed? 2) How would it have been possible for the CIA (or alphabetti) to kill JFK and NOBODY ever squeal?

Well, we're living it right now. Maybe there were people in NAZI Germany telling the PTB that shit was happening and the likes of FDR (known anti-Semite) and the NYT (never covered much of the death camps) just hid the truth from the people of the world.
My grandmothers neighbor is an RN in a small hospital in south GA. She has repeatedly told gran that the hospital has been full over the past few weeks and recently told her that inoculated (I am no calling the injection a vaccine) patients are dying.