• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Exact same shit would hapen in US , police and military would just bring slightly more firepower and some live rounds.

Just because you have some more guns that doesn't fundamentally change much, browse back in American history , when crowds came lethal force was used no one gave a fuck. Pre WW2 machine gunning a crowd was no big deal.

If it comes to it , folks you have thanking for their service ,will machine-gun your ass the moment command is given.

1970's
f3a65a9af017073ac0710113c8a24429.jpg

90's
origin.jpg
Yeah that worked well for them in viet nam and Korea…….

Reactions: Bender

Someone give me the back up for this. I need another source or two.

Unfortunately Alex Jones wont be the deciding site.

Someone give me the back up for this. I need another source or two.

Unfortunately Alex Jones wont be the deciding site.

I saw this somewhere else mention that the mother had said it was a result of DTAP vaccine. I cant read the comments without a TikTok login but this may be the mothers tictok account.

Edit: Here is the go fund me for the child. No mention of vaccines, except a reference to a recent 6 mos checkup.

Reactions: MtnGhost
Yet the American Population has refused to exercise that 2nd Amendment Right while:
- Riots & looting were rampant across the country
- An election was blatantly stolen
- Forced lockdowns were implemented
- Travel restrictions are being implemented
- Mandatory vaccine programs are being implemented
That right serves no purpose if no one will exercise it!
This is true.....but will you be rhe first??
That's not an insult or a jab. We the people have things to lose and others we are responsible for. Many of us are fed up....and prepared, but who will charge out and take the risk of being hung out to dry with nobody having their back. How many videos do we see where someone takes a stand...takes the risk.....and instead of stepping up most bystanders pull out their phones and watch....not help. The fact are the only ones any of us can trust is a small few in our inner circle. 6 pipe hitters is an extremist cell. 100,000 I. The street is a movement. Proven fact unfortunately

I've spoken to 2 of my doctors in the last week. They both got jabbed but they did so in order to keep practicing. I've spoken to nurses and office personnel and most didn't get jabbed.

The doctors are under extreme pressure to amp up the jab, but these 2 docs haven't and say they will not. However they did put their morals aside and got jabbed to keep their jobs, so I'm not too sure I believe them.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
This is true.....but will you be rhe first??
That's not an insult or a jab. We the people have things to lose and others we are responsible for. Many of us are fed up....and prepared, but who will charge out and take the risk of being hung out to dry with nobody having their back. How many videos do we see where someone takes a stand...takes the risk.....and instead of stepping up most bystanders pull out their phones and watch....not help. The fact are the only ones any of us can trust is a small few in our inner circle. 6 pipe hitters is an extremist cell. 100,000 I. The street is a movement. Proven fact unfortunately
And on top of everything else, the "extreme-right" just had another one of their platforms hacked and more will be taken out one by one. Not that I particularly like their ideologies but at least they were doing the dirty work of standing up against the Antifa and BLM thugs.

Reactions: Bender
Reactions: stemikel
Well if you want real documented info to use in your battles the facts are presented. Sure some of it sounds a bit "over dramatic" but the numbers don't lie.

I think the single thing I can use in an argument is that in 2018 there were more abortions than COVID deaths in 2020. So it's worth the time to listen thru the material and ideas being presented.

NOT to mention the audio of certain people saying things "back in the day". God it's like HOW can anyone NOT hear the planning of this from before the 2016 elections.
What really hits home with me, is how long this has been in the making. The "Elites" have really played the long game. Always heard crap about the The One World Power thing, but, didn't give two sh#ts at that time in my life. Now, here we are. I was a teenager when SARS came about, and I remember my folks bitching about the vaccine at that time. Mac

Reactions: HeavyAssault
I saw this somewhere else mention that the mother had said it was a result of DTAP vaccine. I cant read the comments without a TikTok login but this may be the mothers tictok account.

Edit: Here is the go fund me for the child. No mention of vaccines, except a reference to a recent 6 mos checkup.

Thank you.

Other than AJ I see no mention of the cv19 vax.......anything?

Sorry this child is being used as evidence. If health care was not politicized that would not be the case.

Well since very few have weapons, especially in Melbourne, this ought to make their job a little easier.

Sgt York knew how to take out the enemy one by one. Gotta hunt em like a flock of turkeys. Pick em off one by one from the rear towards the front.

Start taking em out and watch how fast they don't want to follow the orders given to them.

A bully won't stop until someone stands up to them. The people have to take back their country from the corrupt government who is now in charge.

When you remove the teeth they can no longer bite.
Sgt York knew how to take out the enemy one by one. Gotta hunt em like a flock of turkeys. Pick em off one by one from the rear towards the front.

Start taking em out and watch how fast they don't want to follow the orders given to them.

A bully won't stop until someone stands up to them. The people have to take back their country from the corrupt government who is now in charge.
They can sit in the tower and make rules but are they really worth anything if there's no one to enforce them?

Honestly, this is the same #$%% we heard with the Muller report and the Durham investigation !
Ohhhhh.......... just wait ! It's going to be earth-shattering!!
Ya , well I use to believe in the Easter bunny and Santa Claus until I grew up and reality slapped me in the face .

If you went to the school board and rid it of Marxist would they cheer you on and let you walk while seeing nothing? Will they let you go down to the border and defend it from the foreign invasion and leave you be?
some of the $2.2T in cares act funds are still being paid out, if you follow their rules. like everything else, it is all about the money.

Reactions: EliBloodshy
Exact same shit would hapen in US , police and military would just bring slightly more firepower and some live rounds.

Plenty of 2A tough talk on the internet, but not really when things get real ,only need to look back at the 2020 season.

Just because you have some more guns that doesn't fundamentally change much, browse back in American history , when crowds came lethal force was used no one gave a fuck. Pre WW2 machine gunning a crowd of civilians was no big deal , did not ever require federales , could be done on a whim of a WallSt firm by contractors , and feds would thank them for their service.,

If it comes to it , folks you have been thanking for their service ,will machine-gun your ass the moment command is given and half of the country would be cheering them on.

US national guard in action against civilians on US soil
1970's
f3a65a9af017073ac0710113c8a24429.jpg

90's
origin.jpg
How soon you have forgotten the Cliven Bundy standoff. It was citizens with guns that stopped it. Thank God no one fired shots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210922-201920_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210922-201920_Samsung Internet.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 70

Vyndaqel Prices​

The cost for Vyndaqel oral capsule meglumine 20 mg is around $19,585 for a supply of 120 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.