• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

qPwHotHQ.jpeg

I hope we still have people as tough as the Marines in Fox 2/7......looks like China prepping for a rematch.

Length of needle has no bearing. I always use 1.0-1.5" needles for IM drug admin.

Doc
Its the fucking gauge of the pin that'll kill you. LOL i use 25G but draw with 18's. I tried to stick myself with an 18 and it literally felt like i was shoving a broomhandle into me. I stopped only a little in....like a pussy. lol but fuck that...im a pussy .

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Its the fucking gauge of the pin that'll kill you. LOL i use 25G but draw with 18's. I tried to stick myself with an 18 and it literally felt like i was shoving a broomhandle into me. I stopped only a little in....like a pussy. lol but fuck that...im a pussy .
I've never heard of 25ga. Most antibiotics won't go through a 22ga.

Yeah I realize that too. They dont look as big as an 18ga. Maybe 21/22. Who knows.

I ain't getting it so fuck it.

Doc

25g is like an insulin syringe. 18g is a nail, like they hit you with in boot camp when they were passing around bicillin shots after half the battalion got strep.

Reactions: Doc68
I get 2 of them in my left bicep 3 times a week. They also sit in my arm for 3.5 hours while 15% of my blood is sucked out of my body and then pumped back in.

I guess what I'm saying is TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDNEYS.
Not to derail, but what do you mean by that statement "take care of your kidneys"? Did you do something that caused this issue?

General health concerns like high blood pressure can damage your kidneys and even pre diabetes will damage your kidneys.

My damage was due mainly to diabetes (probably undiagnosed for somewhere around 20-25 years), but you'd be surprised what other health issues can cause damage.

The Turtle has struck again. This mofo needs OUT ASAP....sadly he rode the Trump train to reelection. He's smart, I'll give him that. Got the SCOTUS folks on to make it look like he supported Trump and conservatives, but was maneuvering in the background setting the whole thing up so he and his posse to could out good. He's as big of POS as any Marxist in office.

Yeah, I'm on the kidney list but I'm trying to lose some more weight to be placed on the Pancreas/Kidney list. Wait time for that is less than half the time.
Wishing you the best, man. Hope the list is short, and you have enough faith in the Health Care system.
I've got to have foot surgery in a couple of weeks. To be honest, I'm a little concerned with this surgery, compared to my others. Mac(y)

Reactions: BullGear
General health concerns like high blood pressure can damage your kidneys and even pre diabetes will damage your kidneys.

My damage was due mainly to diabetes (probably undiagnosed for somewhere around 20-25 years), but you'd be surprised what other health issues can cause damage.
Had no idea brother. Praying for you.