• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Reactions: NoDopes
M7azdcei.jpeg

Just another anecdote from my ao...
Was talking to a nurse who works at the local hospital.

Asked her about Covid cases. She said yeah, we get them.

I asked vaxed or unvaxxed. Her response was, and I quote
"Doesn't matter."

They're doing monoclonal antibody infusions for all.

I got a letter from Blue Cross insurance that listed meds no longer covered. What a surprise-- ivermectin and hcq were on the list of drugs they will no longer pay for.
Those two should be very cheap, if you can find a pharmacist to fill.

Reactions: gigamortis
That PSA I thoughtfully gifted this community earlier today, scrap it. In person holidays are cancelled, we're doing it on zoom.

if people are going to vax, they need the covax vaccine and not these mrna ones with suspect testing

Just another anecdote from my ao...
Was talking to a nurse who works at the local hospital.

Asked her about Covid cases. She said yeah, we get them.

I asked vaxed or unvaxxed. Her response was, and I quote
"Doesn't matter."

They're doing monoclonal antibody infusions for all.

Florida?

He's mocking people that don't want the vax, then he had a stroke...
Chris Tomlin is good man; I was jus listening to him less than 30 minutes ago...I hate that he had the jab...he should have used the "I 'm famous" (sort of) ...

🚨💥🚨💥🚨💥🚨💥🚨💥🚨💥🚨💥🚨💥🚨💥🚨💥🚨💥🚨💥🚨💥🚨💥

😧 SUPER MUTANT GUYS. WORST. EVER. SUPER. MUTANT. 🤮 Literally throwing up from anxiety right now.

y0wi6YkW.png

• Haha
Reactions: atomic41

PRIME MINISTER: I'm joined by the Minister for Foreign Affairs and joined by the Minister for the Pacific. A planned protest yesterday in the Solomon Islands escalated into a series of incidents leading to public disorder. This included the destruction of a leaf hut just adjacent to the Parliament, a Police Station and a high school. The situation remains volatile, with reasonably large crowds on the move. The Royal Solomon Islands Police Force has been stretched. As of an hour ago, we have received reports of more buildings burning on the main road in the centre of Honiara, including a large commercial building and a bank branch, and there are an increasing number of people on the streets. I can confirm, though, as can the Minister of Foreign Affairs, that all Australian High Commission staff are safely accounted for as our locally engaged staff at this time. We've been monitoring these developments since yesterday and over the course of today.

Earlier this afternoon, I received a formal request from the Prime Minister of the Solomon Islands, Prime Minister Sogavare. Under our 2017 bilateral security agreement under Article two, clause one, for assistance for the provision of safety and security of the Solomon Islands.

CANBERRA, Australia — Solomon Islands Prime Minister Manasseh Sogavare on Friday blamed foreign interference over his government’s decision to switch alliances from Taiwan to Beijing for anti-government protests, arson, and looting that have ravaged the capital Honiara in recent days.

56f8eeb0f60544a38a82f5b4952640204282c16c.jpg

Last edited:
… this is a jaw-dropping revelation, because it shows direct collaboration between the Clinton campaign and the Russian government in fomenting a baseless charge. In other words, Clinton forces can no longer blame the anti-Trump smear campaign on a shady British ex-spy.

But this seeming blockbuster is dwarfed by the implications of Millian’s nonengagement in Steele’s lies. Millian was not a dishonest Danchenko crony, as astute observers had assumed.

Rather, the evidence suggests he was working for . . . the FBI!

If that is so, then the FBI was not just acting incompetently by vetting the partisan falsehoods of the dossier. Rather, it was, chillingly and actively fabricating them.

What’s left is to answer: Was the FBI really that inept that they could not see a textbook op run against them? Or did the FBI know early on they had been handed a pile of rubbish, but needed some sort of legal cover for their own operation (spying on Trump) and thus decided to look the other way from the obvious shortcomings of Steele’s work?

Reactions: gigamortis

PRIME MINISTER: I'm joined by the Minister for Foreign Affairs and joined by the Minister for the Pacific. A planned protest yesterday in the Solomon Islands escalated into a series of incidents leading to public disorder. This included the destruction of a leaf hut just adjacent to the Parliament, a Police Station and a high school. The situation remains volatile, with reasonably large crowds on the move. The Royal Solomon Islands Police Force has been stretched. As of an hour ago, we have received reports of more buildings burning on the main road in the centre of Honiara, including a large commercial building and a bank branch, and there are an increasing number of people on the streets. I can confirm, though, as can the Minister of Foreign Affairs, that all Australian High Commission staff are safely accounted for as our locally engaged staff at this time. We've been monitoring these developments since yesterday and over the course of today.

Earlier this afternoon, I received a formal request from the Prime Minister of the Solomon Islands, Prime Minister Sogavare. Under our 2017 bilateral security agreement under Article two, clause one, for assistance for the provision of safety and security of the Solomon Islands.

CANBERRA, Australia — Solomon Islands Prime Minister Manasseh Sogavare on Friday blamed foreign interference over his government’s decision to switch alliances from Taiwan to Beijing for anti-government protests, arson, and looting that have ravaged the capital Honiara in recent days.

56f8eeb0f60544a38a82f5b4952640204282c16c.jpg

Let's send the First Marine Division over to make Guadalcanal free again.

Reactions: TACC and Mwalex

What’s left is to answer: Was the FBI really that inept that they could not see a textbook op run against them? Or did the FBI know early on they had been handed a pile of rubbish, but needed some sort of legal cover for their own operation (spying on Trump) and thus decided to look the other way from the obvious shortcomings of Steele’s work?

Or we're they so completely in cahoots with the Clintons that they willingly went along with the hoax?
The same FBI that pressed no charges when Hillary admitted to destroying evidence under subpoena, and who admitted they didn't record her interrogation, even though it was standard procedure.

brennan briefed the entire obama leadership team on the clinton plan for the russia hoax in late 2016.

Looks like the plan is working nicely.

You are spot on. The stock market was doing well and the middle class was getting back on their feet investment wise. This new variant was leaked in order to through the market into chaos going into the biggest buying season of the year.

Reactions: TACC
You are spot on. The stock market was doing well and the middle class was getting back on their feet investment wise. This new variant was leaked in order to through the market into chaos going into the biggest buying season of the year.
if you don't want to lose your retirement, you better get the clotshot.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
Watch out. There's a new strain of Covid and get this, it's coming out of Africa. The same Africa that was reported to have a very low occurrence of Covid over the last 2 years.

Strange how that happens.....
Reportedly spreading fastest among young people....just as they're making the push to vaccinate school children.