• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

A friend of mine got Covid and recovered. The doctor prescribed ivermectin but he could not find a pharmacy that could would fill it.

I like the fact that the judge asked what's the harm in giving a man that might die anyway the ivermectin? The answer is that the more people that get ivermectin, the less money that will be earned from selling the Covid shots.

A friend of mine got Covid and recovered. The doctor prescribed ivermectin but he could not find a pharmacy that could would fill it.

I like the fact that the judge asked what's the harm in giving a man that might die anyway the ivermectin? The answer is that the more people that get ivermectin, the less money that will be earned from selling the Covid shots.
The real shame is that even suing them to do the right thing and having a good outcome produces no one that will admit to being wrong. That means somehow there is money in being wrong.

Everyone should watch that and contemplate what it means. The quote from Powell featured was effectively reiterated by Powell in the November FOMC meeting notes. They no longer have control and they are giving over to full MMT.

FED is tapering by $15B / month and price discovery is about to happen at the margins.

$1.2 T Infrastructure legislation with baked in systematic means to kill competition
$2.2 T Social Spending antithetical to the nation

December 15th'ish D day on current spending resolution, and b/c of the way things went down last time the D's are going to be 100% responsible for passage.

The FED is trapped, Powell is on the bubble b/c the D's have to keep their foot to the floor until the election. 2x rate hike in 2022? Sure... Meanwhile I believe interest rate sensitivity studies show @ 2% and it all folds up.

a8eaaefab1eaadc7a8c989f88464ff2a3bb3ac0750555e043138969935d0c4e6_1.jpeg

Reactions: gigamortis
Hahahaha.. Oh please, bring it. let them try that shit here.

They'll FASTLY get a quick reminder the real reason the 2nd Amendment was decided.
Its already here. I stayed in Staten Island a couple weeks back and could not go out to dinner. I could order pick up and take it back to my room. Which I did. I took care of what business I needed to take care of and got the hell out of there. Surprisely, NJ still was open. It won’t be long though

This faggot Gates! He knows he's been caught so now he's slowly backtracking.

Listen from 13:50

Interesting what he said about trusting our healthcare and governments, clearly shows how detached from reality he is in his elitist bubble. Also the way he says it he makes it out as being the fault of the people who didn't trust the healthcare system.

Did no one explain to this dumb ass in a leadership 101 course that trust is earnt and if people don't trust you that's your fault, you can't force trust.

Last edited:

WTF Over!

School board police force arresting people from their homes for disorderly conduct? Since when does a school district have its own police force?

Shades of Elizabeth....

Why does Warren still have her job?

Warren isn't native.
Harris isn't black.
O'Rourke isn't Mexican

Cultural appropriation is ok if you are a deepstate thug.

As more people report injuries from taking the injections, I expect the global governments will admit there are serious dangers to taking the drug. However, it's your duty as a citizen to risk your body for the greater good. Those who survived injury will feel empowered, showing no sympathy for anyone who rejects the drugs. Prevailing attitude will be If you can't survive the injection, you weren't worthy of staying alive.

Guessing by mid next year.

As more people report injuries from taking the injections, I expect the global governments will admit there are serious dangers to taking the drug. However, it's your duty as a citizen to risk your body for the greater good. Those who survived injury will feel empowered, showing no sympathy for anyone who rejects the drugs. Prevailing attitude will be If you can't survive the injection, you weren't worthy of staying alive.

Kind of like the ending of:
Kids in the Hall: Brain Candy

"Storyline
A team of scientists working for a pharmaceutical company discovers a cure for depression. When the company finds itself in trouble financially, they rush the new drug into production without doing enough testing. Things seem to go fine until some of the users of the drug start slipping into comas. It becomes a race between the scientists who want to tell the world the truth and the company's marketing department who wants to protect their profit margin.—Jeff Stanley"

Reactions: NoDopes

IMHO, they will save the "vaccine injury" for 2024, so when Trumps tries to run again they will blame him for the failure of vaccines since they were created under his administration and there will be mountains of evidence documenting the damage they have caused by then. They will do their best to show how Trump has continued to take credit for the rapid development and how he has continued to tout the vaccines as a great thing. The Biden Administration and Democrats will suddenly "awake" to the "corruption" that was started under Trump and has continued to run rampant until they discovered the truth despite everyone's best efforts to hide it. Sorry, but IMHO that issue will "burn" Trump as a 2024 candidate.

They are already saying the Moronic variant is mild and only lasts a couple of days. The doctor that found it said all of the patients were being treated at home.

Reactions: srtsam
IMHO, they will save the "vaccine injury" for 2024, so when Trumps tries to run again they will blame him for the failure of vaccines since they were created under his administration and there will be mountains of evidence documenting the damage they have caused by then. They will do their best to show how Trump has continued to take credit for the rapid development and how he has continued to tout the vaccines as a great thing. The Biden Administration and Democrats will suddenly "awake" to the "corruption" that was started under Trump and has continued to run rampant until they discovered the truth despite everyone's best efforts to hide it. Sorry, but IMHO that issue will "burn" Trump as a 2024 candidate.
I'm speculating the clotshots being distributed now are a totally different formula from the original that came out during the Trump admin. Just like the placebos given to our "masters" for show vs what the peasants are given. Not that this will make any difference even if true.

^^^^:ROFLMAO: "Audit" LMAO... they still with that? Guess dopes keep sending money to them on it. 🤔 Seems to me, this is getting into predatory territory, fear mongering the elderly. There is no fixing this by "traditional" discourse. Anyone that believes otherwise is naive or just being dishonest.

We pick up new variants of the flu all the time. Are they more infectious and less dangerous? Is Polio more infectious and less dangerous? I think this is much better expansion of why virus get less dangerous to a group.

Reactions: Mike 556