• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Unfortunately, the rats nest that is the urban areas and the leftists decimation of the family unit, especially in a particular demographic. If Roe vs Wade was not put into motion this particular demographic would have made entire states or blocks of the country uninhabitable. If Roe is stuck down, WE must hammer home the importance of the family unit, nurture the growing of the family unit and bring back a sense of community. Otherwise....... it's gonna get way worse than ever thought imaginable.

Unfortunately, the rats nest that is the urban areas and the leftists decimation of the family unit, especially in a particular demographic. If Roe vs Wade was not put into motion this particular demographic would have made entire states or blocks of the country uninhabitable. If Roe is stuck down, WE must hammer home the importance of the family unit, nurture the growing of the family unit and bring back a sense of community. Otherwise....... it's gonna get way worse than ever thought imaginable.

Wow...imagine how bad Chicago would be without abortion....

Un
Fucking
Believable
Wow
At least you didn't use the unmentionable word.

While the Twitter guy apparently did step down, I have not seen anything on the other CEOs actually resigning except repeated tweets.

Anyone have any other source?

1638452387959.png

While the Twitter guy apparently did step down, I have not seen anything on the other CEOs actually resigning except repeated tweets.

Anyone have any other source?
Jeff Bezos stepped down? Maybe he'll have a low orbit failure of some kind with his bottle rocket?

Jeff Bezos stepped down? Maybe he'll have a low orbit failure of some kind with his bottle rocket?
To my knowledge, Bezos has nothing to do with Twitter.

I did see that the CFO (not CEO) of WM is stepping down.

Isn't Africa on the wrong side of the world for it to appear in commiefornia first?
I saw a report yesterday, that the first case was found in Omaha. They spent the last few weeks scrubbing articles written from July to present, talking about this variant. Probably dropping stories about it being found in every city in 3...2...1...

Reactions: Jscb1b
It appears the mental illness that causes the condition called Dem is also preventing their conversion to American. Solve that brain ailment and there is hope for these sheep.

Medical staff now seems to be protected from the jab. However if you build rockets or are a government contractor employee

I'll add that this judge is from Sierra Leone and was appointed by obama. Marxist to the core.

new ceo of twitter is anti white and a real pos. he's actually worse than the previous one
Not sure I agree with that. I would much rather have them be outright hostile to us than covert/half-assed about it. The guy is up front with his views and has picked a side. It makes things much easier to work through when they are open about it.

Makes me think people are headed for the exist because '22 is looking to be ugly.

My "Coal Mine Canary".

aka "My wife"

aka "the typical American that worries about "immediate Life" and generally doesnt concern themselves with that "greater life" that they dont realize can truly effect their "Immediate life"

I looked in on the Canary this morning and she asked me "Have you heard about all these CEOs retiring because they were probably "on the plane".

I dont think she meant this plane but the whole similarities are ironic...

I get a little bump in spirit when the "otherwise busy" take the time to notice things happening in "Greater life" and begin to realize there is evil shit out there that is a direct threat to "immediate life".

Its occurred to me that the Abortion case can be used to fire up the leftists and feminists for the midterms .
Could be the smoke screen for the day after the midterms talking point on why the midterms were such a landslide for dem's across the country .
What's the most enshrined right to the feminists and far leftist than Roe vs Wade ?

Good point. It will help explain why the midterms were the biggest blue wave in history (right around 04:00).

Reactions: Josh1978

You may find that many urbanites don't believe in abortion. By having an abortion, they would be taken food off their tables. The welfare community wants to have babies, many babies. I don't believe they would care one way or another if RvW is struck down.

Realize this SCOTUS decision will not strike down RvW, but it may lead the way to other cases that would. This case is all about state's ability to self-governance. The Left's Justices argued against something that wasn't brought before this court. Typical for them to muddy the waters to try and sway public opinion.

Not sure I agree with that. I would much rather have them be outright hostile to us than covert/half-assed about it. The guy is up front with his views and has picked a side. It makes things much easier to work through when they are open about it.
true but he's openly racist and no backlash whatsoever. incredible

Reactions: Milf Dots
So i gave myself tinnitus about 7 years ago shooting a sbr without ears on. its only in my left ear, what do you guys with hearing problems do at the range with all these heavy muzzle breaks. anyone invested in high end hearing aids? got any help with the ringing? I love shooting and sense then have always used plugs but just wanting to see what others have done to help.

So i gave myself tinnitus about 7 years ago shooting a sbr without ears on. its only in my left ear, what do you guys with hearing problems do at the range with all these heavy muzzle breaks. anyone invested in high end hearing aids? got any help with the ringing? I love shooting and sense then have always used plugs but just wanting to see what others have done to help.
These

and foam ear plugs

If it is a high pitch tinnitus and not the washing noise, give this a try https://tinnitusnotch.com/

It plays white noise minus that frequency, tries to trick your brain into muting that pitch.

Reactions: TACC
I wear ear muffs and a ear plug in my left ear . My left ear has a significant loss of hearing . But it seems far more sensitive to muzzle blast .

Doesnt the current SCOTUS case just return the concerns for abortion back to the states?

Blue states will still be offering abortion.

Red states will still be eliminating it.
That's my take on it too .
But the media will spin it as a full on judicial assault on abortion !
Just another attack vector to increase chaos and tear the country apart .
Will give plausible cover denial for a blue wave in the coming mid terms . The MSM line will be that the over turning of Roe vs Wade made the democrats and independents turn out in droves . To make sure the right wing fascists' are kept from destroying women's rights .
Or some such propaganda .

Headed to New Zealand before the f@tlady sings/big replacement begins according to your feller Hidesmen.

Speaking of heading to wings/conspiracy things...

Trump is the most “Vetted” person in the world, if there was a HINT of him being involved with Epstain’s pedo island it would have been all over the yellow stream media, and they wouldn’t have needed to create the Russia hoax…

Trump is the most “Vetted” person in the world, if there was a HINT of him being involved with Epstain’s pedo island it would have been all over the yellow stream media, and they wouldn’t have needed to create the Russia hoax…

The Big Replacement, Russiagate, Plandemic, Pee tape, 2020 was stolen... it's all conspiracy theories to me.

Reactions: Cowpokey
This is a MUST WATCH. Kick it to 1.5 x if you have to but the guy is accurate and methodical.

BONE CHILLING SOULESS EVIL STAN INCARNATE SHIT RIGHT HERE. PROVEN.
Yes... they were carefully monitoring it all along -- Testing shit on US.

15:45 - Pfizer "deploying the most lethal batches systematically and recording and monitoring the effects."
26:00 The deployment of the toxic batches is not random they appear systematically, abruptly time slotted for each company.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/patt...ic-covid-vaccine-batches_x3LiCNOENb23dnk.html

Last edited: