• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

in other words, more people that have the clotshots are infected than purebloods.

IlxSX9ETSHKn.jpeg
Which means at least 60% are......... not unvaccinated? 🤭🤭

If someone want to try ivermectin as a Covid cure, what type should they buy (paste, liquid or pills) and how would someone come up with a dosage?

Asking for a friend.

Are you the NSA agent assigned to listen to me, or the FBI agent trying to get me to hatch some kidnapping scheme?
Nope! Not trying to get you started either. The 2nd is ineffective. It only “applies” when We (the .gov) ask you (meaning all of us) to. Ain’t shit gonna happen because any movement is going to be infiltrated within about 15 minutes of conception and nobody wants to go to jail, or worse, for nothing. Now, all of this is painfully obvious to just about everyone here which is why asgh. So we had best get involved with helping the “peacocks” that are the only ones standing up for us, whether they are in our state or not.

If someone want to try ivermectin as a Covid cure, what type should they buy (paste, liquid or pills) and how would someone come up with a dosage?

Asking for a friend.
Not a doctor, this isn't medical advice, but...

Marik Protocol

Marik-Protocol.png

Edit: buddy sent me this link

Last edited:
AINT SHIT GONNA HAPPEN.

Change my mind.
Shit IS gonna happen - just not the way we want. ((They)) are setting up several choices - pick one, any one you like:

- WW3 b/c ((they)) keep telling you Russia Russia Russia

- CW2 b/c ((they)) keep telling you it is gonna happen

- Collapse of the Dollar, b/c 40% of all dollars in existence have been created since the advent of COVID and our nation's current annualized deficit spending is $1.6T. If you are annually adding $1.6T+ to national debt / WRC and transitioning away from an oil based econ, while not being the world's primary possessor / controller of rare earth minerals.....well, MMT is a nice theory and all, but the rest of the world isn't gonna go along for the ride. - ps - this is the 'humane approach' b/c things will sort of titrate themselves over a few decades and will be a sure sign that ((they)) won.

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette

Asking for a friend.

If you get the paste, the dosage is the same per pound as a horse. The tube has notches for every 50 lbs. so if a person weighs 200lbs, you go to 4 notches.

Shit IS gonna happen - just not the way we want. ((They)) are setting up several choices - pick one, anyone you like:

- WW3 b/c ((they)) keep telling you Russia Russia Russia

- CW2 b/c ((they)) keep telling you it is gonna happen

- Collapse of the Dollar, b/c 40% of all dollars in existence have been created since the advent of COVID and our nation's current annualized deficit spending is $1.6T. If you are annually adding $1.6T+ to national debt / WRC and transitioning away from an oil based econ, while not being the world's primary possessor / controller of rare earth minerals.....well, MMT is a nice theory and all, but the rest of the world isn't gonna go along for the ride. - ps - this is the 'humane approach' b/c things will sort of titrate themselves over a few decades and will be a sure sign that ((they)) won.
CW2 has been ongoing and became turbocharged after China's admission into the WTO in September/October 2001. They've been doing the economic warfare game since.

If you get the paste, the dosage is the same per pound as a horse. The tube has notches for every 50 lbs. so if a person weighs 200lbs, you go to 4 notches.
Why would you get the horse paste if there are capsules for people easily available?

So, uh, if Omicron is far less prevalent than previously modeled, then, uh, it's probably not what is driving the spike in cases among the vaccinated.

BTW, I'm going to start giving my customers 95% confidence intervals over a 3:1 ratio, and then missing that interval anyways, and let's see what happens.

Reactions: Emerson0311
I know someone that just signed a travel nurse contract for over $7K per week because they are short staffed.

36 hours per week for over $7K.
The nursing profession is absolutely fucked once the Covid money shuts off. I have a lady friend who does travel nursing and makes $64,000 for a 13 week contract, and says there is no way in hell she is going back to regular staff nurse work.

I have another lady friend that quit nursing in 2018 to become a stripper because she made double the money showing ass than being a nurse dealing with shitty patients and doctors. She picked up back travel nursing in 2020 and will do it while the pay is good and then probably retire at the age of 30, lol.

This is the perfect description of a liberal democrat:

“If the question in the title was a jab meant to reinforce a stereotype about the supposedly "xenophobic" American conservatives, I can assure you that in my experience, conservatives are more likely to extend grace, patience, and love to a stranger. It is the "liberals," especially those in big cities like New York (where I've lived for 18 years), who are more likely to snap, always living their lives on the edge of a nervous breakdown due to never-ending anxieties, real or imaginary.”

Reactions: gigamortis