• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

uh-huh.

7vA76y8DbxTN.png

Ah ok... He was probably a descendant of one of these pesky Redcoats who refused to surrender at Yorktown and fled into the deep South, or something... Case closed. Next article: Fifth booster being considered. And anyone who reports on social media about "mild" Omicron symptoms which goes against COVID fact checks will be barred from withdrawing money at their banks for 30 days...

At least Al Jazeera isn't afraid to report the news.

Another senseless covid 19 death of a beloved British religious scholar. "everyone loved his accent and how he fought to reduce the prison population"
Also, he died with one cormorbidity - 5.56 poisoning but the cause of death was definitely C19.

There are federal voting laws.
Alive, citizen, 18 years old, etc.etc
States allowing dead people, massive adjudication/vote stealing, phantom voters, destruction of ballots, double counting fake ballots all violate my federal right to have my vote counted.
That's not a state issue...
Bit it doesn't matter because they are all in on it or the few Republicans that aren't are too stupid or scared to do anything about it.

Any right thinking individual studying the circumstances surrounding the 2020 election cannot deny the high probability of the widespread election fraud. The grounds for this were laid with the Steele dossier which in effect resulted in the loss of the House in 2018 which stalled Trump's agenda and led to the Mueller probe and impeachment trials. These were not organic events but carefully planned. States voting laws ignored by decree by state officials and not shot down by the courts. The five key electoral states all shut down voting concurrently and the tally of votes reversed when voting resumes. All of this could not be accomplished without the tacit acquiescence of the federal government.

The House pre 2018 stalled Trumps agenda.

....and note some of those states that changed voting laws by decree rather than legislation....were lead by Republicans. Kemp let Stacy abrahms dictate the laws to him.

This will be my final response to you. How is it that Reagan managed to work with a Congress that was 272 to 158 when he was first elected? In fact his entire presidency the House was in Democratic hands. Tip O'Neil was Speaker. Yet somehow, Reagan got a good chunk of his agenda through. Somehow Reagan managed to work with what he had to work.

Did Trump do this? Or, was it because he wasn't part of the swamp that he couldn't? That's the real question. Not whether or not the Pubics supported him, because we known dang good and well many of them didn't, and not until after the first year were many "on his wagon." No Republican wants to cut spending, and that's why I cannot support the party as a blanket statement.

I'm not a Trump hater; I just think he made some critical errors. Which, BTW, so did Reagan. All Presidents make errors; that's part of the job. However, If one cannot look at the bad along with the good, then they are no better than the very folks they criticize. But without a doubt Trump surrounded himself, due most likely to his inexperience in politics and not understanding how deep the swamp was, with bad people. I'll be the first to say Trump was a blessing to The USA and I firmly believe he loves this country; but he did some things that were not so smart.
Granted I was born in the middle of Reagans term, I dont think today's politicans are an apples to apples comparison to those of the mid 1980s.

Or certainly today's evil media conglomerate.

But I don't disagree with everything you said.

Last edited:

My late father was a decorated WWII combat veteran and career FBI special agent. He retired in 1979 after 29 years of service and often said the Bureau was going to hell in a hand basket. Carter was pushing affirmative action and individuals who weren't qualified to be clerks were being made agents. People being promoted to SAC's who should never been an agent to start with. No wonder we wound up we are today.

Something is wrong with our immune systems.

Perhaps it is my generation - birth year 1968 - that was exposed to shit growing up and changed our genetics passing on weakness to our kids.....or...

perhaps kids are now exposed to something and they have weak genetics.

The issue is just about every kid these days is the possessor of an EPI pen.

My kids both ahev immunity issues Type I and PANDAS.

The PANDAS is harder to deal with than Type I.

Something has eroded the "blood brain barrier" which medical people would have had you believe was inviolable.

Early in the covid BS I saw an article about spike proteins passing the Blood Brain barrier and it scared me because of having the knowledge of what strep did to my kid after passing the BBB.

Was that going to be known result of the vaccines or just a "beneficial" circumstance to those mandating them.....?
It's the food supply. The CRP program was instituted to regenerate the soil so it will have more nutritional value. The left countered this by mandating ethanol into our gasoline. Just look at the fields of corn that never rest. The stalks are shorter than 10 years ago.
In studies done at the beginning of the 20th-century fields that were rested 1 in 4 years produce food with 30% lower nutritional value. Fields that were rested every other year maintained the nutrient levels year over year of production. Fields that were not rested lost >50%
In studies done on children with learning disabilities. When put on high nutritional supplements to address what they lack. ADD, ADHD and many other learning disabilities disappeared completely.

IN MY OPINION 75% of the Republicans in office are democrat operatives installed to destroy the opposition from within. Of the remainder, maybe 3% are true conservatives and the rest are compromised due to skeletons in their closet making them subject to blackmail control by the evil cabal.

In the link to mittens Romney he stated that there's at least a dozen other republican senators willing to work with the current regime on federal voting laws. Someone needs to read them the Constitution.
IN MY OPINION 75% of the Republicans in office are democrat operatives installed to destroy the opposition from within. Of the remainder, maybe 3% are true conservatives and the rest are compromised due to skeletons in their closet making them subject to blackmail control by the evil cabal.
Yeah, I digress.

Reactions: Lawless and mtrmn
I think it's more likely that milk helps now that "experts" (who have been wrong on Covid all along) are warning against it. That's what they do at the beginning with everything that helps.

Reactions: whitehawk
It's the food supply. The CRP program was instituted to regenerate the soil so it will have more nutritional value. The left countered this by mandating ethanol into our gasoline. Just look at the fields of corn that never rest. The stalks are shorter than 10 years ago.
In studies done at the beginning of the 20th-century fields that were rested 1 in 4 years produce food with 30% lower nutritional value. Fields that were rested every other year maintained the nutrient levels year over year of production. Fields that were not rested lost >50%
In studies done on children with learning disabilities. When put on high nutritional supplements to address what they lack. ADD, ADHD and many other learning disabilities disappeared completely.
I would say this is bullshit, but bullshit has value.

so here is that "british terrorist".

Qtyf19o8Kkiv.jpeg

Last edited:
There's a doctor by the name of Stephen Gundry who is a big proponent of this; that the fields are now devoid of nutrients. He also elaborates that we eat more because we are "programmed" to try to get our nutrients. He had a great example of the common apple and that it now takes FOUR apples to make the nutrient (Vitamin C) count what it was as late as the 50s or 60s (I've forgotten). Same with other food. Makes sense from the "circle of life" perspective.

Whether or not one buys into that I'm not here to argue. Just giving an example that it's not necessarily "quack talk."

Reactions: MtnGhost
There's a doctor by the name of Stephen Gundry who is a big proponent of this; that the fields are now devoid of nutrients. He also elaborates that we eat more because we are "programmed" to try to get our nutrients. He had a great example of the common apple and that it now takes FOUR apples to make the nutrient (Vitamin C) count what it was as late as the 50s or 60s (I've forgotten). Same with other food. Makes sense from the "circle of life" perspective.

Whether or not one buys into that I'm not here to argue. Just giving an example that it's not necessarily "quack talk."
This is the issue when people believe what every “Dr.” says and don’t have a basic understanding of science or the ability to critically think. This logic has lead us into the “Covid” crisis we face now.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
This is the issue when people believe what every “Dr.” says and don’t have a basic understanding of science or the ability to critically think. This logic has lead us into the “Covid” crisis we face now.
I guess the other part we're missing is some people cannot fucking read simple written English. In other words, they are ILLITERATE!!!!!!!

I believe, for any literate son of a bitch, I gave a pretty wide disclaimer and I quote myself "Whether or not one buys into that I'm not here to argue. Just giving an example that it's not necessarily "quack talk." "

In other words, so the illiterate can follow: "An individual can make their own mind up whether or not he's a quack and his theory is quack." Also, for the illiterate, not necessarily doesn't mean "fact" it means there is a possibility that the counter is true.

Flame away, you're on ignore now.

I guess the other part we're missing is some people cannot fucking read simple written English. In other words, they are ILLITERATE!!!!!!!

I believe, for any literate son of a bitch, I gave a pretty wide disclaimer and I quote myself "Whether or not one buys into that I'm not here to argue. Just giving an example that it's not necessarily "quack talk." "

In other words, so the illiterate can follow: "An individual can make their own mind up whether or not he's a quack and his theory is quack." Also, for the illiterate, not necessarily doesn't mean "fact" it means there is a possibility that the counter is true.

Flame away, you're on ignore now.
Reading comprehension on most forums is pretty atrocious these days.