• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

OB9a1didurfp.png

.....and you can bet her fat leftist ass will be triple dosing Ivermectin and other meds they have been trying to push out of our own reach.

Then again, I guess it would be even more logical for her since Ivermectin is commonly used on cows anyway....

./

This is an example of "shoot to wound" does not work.

The investigator told police he shot the man because there were weapons in his vehicle and he did not want to man to steal them.

The investigator says the man fell to the ground after being shot but then got back up and continued to try to break into the vehicle. At that point, the investigator says he shot the man again.

The investigator, who was on-duty at the time of the shooting, has been placed on administrative leave while police investigate the incident and decide whether any charges will be filed, authorities said.

Locally in mid-east NC diesel has been unavailable for a few days. Been seeing a few internet photos showing signs that diesel is out. Is this because of winter weather causing transport delays or something else?

• Wow
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Naked man is going to break into a locked vehicle? I hope there's video from a security camera or else this guy is going away.
Verbal warning? Or just shoot the guy?
This is an example of "shoot to wound" does not work.

The investigator told police he shot the man because there were weapons in his vehicle and he did not want to man to steal them.

The investigator says the man fell to the ground after being shot but then got back up and continued to try to break into the vehicle. At that point, the investigator says he shot the man again.

The investigator, who was on-duty at the time of the shooting, has been placed on administrative leave while police investigate the incident and decide whether any charges will be filed, authorities said.

I still ain't gonna take his dumb ass off ignore.

Fuck him and everything he represents.

He's the kind of FAG that'll retaliate by sending stupid fucks just like him here to continue his charade.

Narc POS, coward and dumber than a bag of dog shit.
The only reason I didn't take him off ignore was to collect his "opposition research"...

Know thy enemy.

But damn, dude was exhausting

oh, we talk about it honey...but they won't let you see it....

A comment to that article.....

1642552136859.png

Daniella Crenshaw doesn't like to be questioned. The linked article below is from the uber-leftist Yahoo. However, they describe the incident enough to get a clear picture of what is going on despite the fact that they're complaining about the far-right eating their own.

They must think Daniella represents real conservatives.

It's not everyday that you see an little 18-year-old lady turn someone like this into a whiny little pussy that can't take tough questions.

This. You want to see big changes in the world, this would be where to start. These are the people buying politicians
I wish I could be as optimistic as these wonderful lyrics: The most endangered species, the honest man, will still survive annihilation.

But I think if it survives, it's still going to be on the critically endangered list for a very, very long time.

An ICBM already does everything on your list except being powered by a scramjet.
Very true
But the difference is a scramjet powered craft can/will eventually be able to fly like a cruise missile or airplane.
Launch an ICBM or ballistic missile with the flight path that even appears to be an ICBM, and all hell breaks loose with Russia, China, etc’s warning systems going off causing them to think a preemptive nuke strike is on the way.

so it works in a petri dish and they call it effective?

we knew hcq worked in a dish for every corona virus since 2015. assholes.

Paxlovid (pictured), developed by New York City-based Pfizer, was successful at preventing replication of the Omicron variant in three lab tests, the company announced

John Kennedy:

“Now President Biden is trying to change the subject by talking about race, and he is mismanaging that. America is not perfect. Americans know that. But they also know that we are good. Black lives have mattered to most Americans for a long time. That’s why we passed civil rights laws in 1866, 1871, 1875, 1960, 1964, 1968, 1990, and 1991. That’s why we elected an African-American president twice. That’s why we have over 10,000 elected public officials in this country who happen to be black. And President Biden is wrong to say that tens of millions of Americans are racist because they don’t support his woke agenda.”

“The truth is most Americans don’t think that much about race. They think about character. They understand that souls have no color. Most Americans understand that to a bear, we all taste like chicken. And I’m very proud of the racial progress that we’ve made in America, and President Biden should be, too.”

Man they keep highlighting themselves for the lists.

Doesn't he know that it's stupid easy to find anyone (and I mean physically) these days?

He has been this stupid since 2016.

No one should have been shopping there for 5 years now.
Home depot is right across the street from our Penzis.

Garden center.

Fuck them and the spices are better too!

You could just buy and eat if you didn't want to garden.

Reactions: pmclaine
Daniella Crenshaw doesn't like to be questioned. The linked article below is from the uber-leftist Yahoo. However, they describe the incident enough to get a clear picture of what is going on despite the fact that they're complaining about the far-right eating their own.

They must think Daniella represents real conservatives.

It's not everyday that you see an little 18-year-old lady turn someone like this into a whiny little pussy that can't take tough questions.

This is great to see. It looks like the crowd gave mini mccain no breaks and they shouldn't because he's a little bitch. Let's get rid of cringe shaw and the BRCC coffee homos too.

It's good seeing people fed up with the bullshit.