• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Possibly the worst financial decision in the history of mankind.

So, his child was indoctrinated. I can see why he is so angry at the movement now. This will probably cost him a lawsuit now because he fired the top LGBTQiaxz++- employees at Tesla.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
So, his child was indoctrinated. I can see why he is so angry at the movement now. This will probably cost him a lawsuit now because he fired the top LGBTQiaxz++- employees at Tesla.
A steep price to pay for one's mistakes.

He has all the resources in the world. It's not like he didn't have the means to avoid putting his child situations that breed this type of behavior. Normally, I'm... less empathetic than most. In this case, I actually feel sorry for Elon. If he lost his wealth or an appendage I probably wouldn't feel the same way. I wouldn't wish losing a child on anybody.

Nonetheless, actions have consequences, and these consequences are the driving force that promotes personal growth and development. They enable us to learn from our mistakes and pursue a different path going forward. RIP Xavier. My condolences to Musk.

They were let go during lay-offs. There is going to be nothing they can do but bitch. Last ones in, first ones out. Your department is non-esstial. See-ya. Time to streamline the company because TX isn't going to give us as much government cheese as Cali. Oh well, they make most of their money off the Fed anyway.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Musk divorced the mother in 2008. Xavier/Vivian probably hasn’t seen much of daddy dearest over the years. Might not be much/any inheritance to be had. Then again, fathers do what fathers do…

He fired 10% of his salaried staff; yes he let go a "diversity/inclusion" person but he isn't hiring right now anyway and can "consult out" that service for the appearances. If you hire near Austin (where Tesla is) you are going to find more LGBTQ+ since its like the San Francisco of Texas. Statistically he would have let go some LGBTQ+.

They were let go during lay-offs. There is going to be nothing they can do but bitch. Last ones in, first ones out. Your department is non-esstial. See-ya. Time to streamline the company because TX isn't going to give us as much government cheese as Cali. Oh well, they make most of their money off the Fed anyway.

The Hells Angels and all of the other major 1%er outlaw motorcycle clubs actually had a 'sex workers awareness department' in their club functions teaching bikers about the plight and experiences of sex workers..... Oh wait, correction... They were hookers who were allowed, and given permission/status, and special privileges to hang out at the club meetinghouses and club functions as long as they provided sexual favors to club members at highly discounted prices...