• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Post The Craziest Sniper/Tacticool Item Sold

Re: Post The Craziest Sniper/Tacticool Item Sold

tactical_grilling_kit-225x300.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those of you with kids.
tactical_diaper_patch_bag.jpg

</div></div>

Hey man don't knock it... I rock one of those for my son...lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>
I was going to order that damn thing until I saw it was $75. Guess I'll have to keep holding my beers for now, LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARCOREY</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>
I was going to order that damn thing until I saw it was $75. Guess I'll have to keep holding my beers for now, LOL. </div></div>

HAHAHA... i could use one of those! But not for $75.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Tactical-Camera-Assault-Long-Range-Stock.jpg

Tactical-Camera-Assault-Long-Range-Stock-1.jpg
</div></div>

They got that.....

20ppiep.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Pink%20camo%20Crocs.jpg

</div></div>

I think these are the babies that Jacob has on during the online class vids

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 338WinMag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
chainsaw-bayonet.jpg

There is a video on ouTube of someone using this configuration on some watermelons. Almost chops their foot off in the process. I'd link it but it'll probably be easy enough to find if you're curious. </div></div>

Bayonet?
I got your F'n Bayonet!

Tactical-Camera-Assault-Long-Range-Stock.jpg

Tactical-Camera-Assault-Long-Range-Stock-1.jpg
</div></div>

How's the recoil on that thing??

Dude! That looks like a Nikiski/North Roader tacticool piece!
You weren't whackin' Belugas from the bluff were you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How's the recoil on that thing??</div></div>
Manageable....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
20ppiep.jpg
</div></div>

Is that the underfolder model or the tantal side folder??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARCOREY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any coffee comandos out there?
battlemug.jpg

battlemug2.jpg
</div></div>

At around $300, I'll make one.

Garddog223 did you actually make that??? I dont know if I should laugh at your boredeom or praise your creativity...PRAISE YOUR CREATIVITY

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ace31</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Garddog223 did you actually make that??? I dont know if I should laugh at your boredeom or praise your creativity...PRAISE YOUR CREATIVITY </div></div>

Hell, no.... I did not make that. Just found it on Google images. My rugrat is still using the big legos.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Made me think of another I'd seen, check out this link....who does this stuff?
http://www.mocpages.com/group_mocs.php?id=775
</div></div>

Wow. To each his own.

if i had enough legos i could have my own trg42 too...
and garddog needs to stop posting...everytime he does my shopping list gets longer..lol

For you new lego sniper rifle enthusiasts...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T9-wbjC0X1Q"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T9-wbjC0X1Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
tacticalwheelbarrow.jpg
</div></div>

Garddog you got some great pics! Now if I only knew what kind of farm he picked all those from???

Some important items:

1. Matching gun color and hair.

greenak-47.jpg

2. Tactical baby carrier.

Africanmommy.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For you new lego sniper rifle enthusiasts...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T9-wbjC0X1Q"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T9-wbjC0X1Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

WTF. if they would only spend there time on something that was productive, what could they really acomplish.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 500grains</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
greenak-47.jpg
</div></div>

Now <span style="text-decoration: underline">there</span> is a good Krylon job

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 500grains</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Africanmommy.jpg
</div></div>

Nothing says "Mommy" like an AK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PinkGunsRSilly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Couldn't resist a couple more

2niog87.jpg

ibx7c4.jpg
</div></div>

i love team fortress2 super fun and i love playing the sniper and the spy