• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Post The Craziest Sniper/Tacticool Item Sold

Re: Post The Craziest Sniper/Tacticool Item Sold

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flyboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For you new lego sniper rifle enthusiasts...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T9-wbjC0X1Q"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T9-wbjC0X1Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

WTF. if they would only spend there time on something that was productive, what could they really acomplish. </div></div>

WTF do you mean, that kid will probably own Bill Gates when he grows up
wink.gif

That Louis Vuitton SKS has to be one of the most hideous things I have ever seen. Whoever wrought that unholy amalgam of bad needs to be locked in a 3’ x 3’ concrete box and be fed urine flavored gruel for the rest of their miserable lives…

GardDog, you are a frikin machine!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
posh-gun-4.jpg
</div></div>

Where did you find this Gucci SKS? I would totally rock that. How much?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flyboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its Louis Vuitton, DUH!!! </div></div>

Ninja, what????????

I just knew it was fancy. I like fancy.

It looks like is should belong to an African warlord.
grin.gif

I think the guys found it in one of Hussein's palaces

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It looks like is should belong to an African warlord.
grin.gif
</div></div>

You mean an African "Lord of war" ? ha

Wow I wish I had a USMC Military Sniper rifle gun hunting Knife army...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
sniperknife-1.jpg
</div></div>
that'd complete my arsenal...

Does that satisfy the hunter orange requirement?

16957_1344229690421_1371617876_938496_4853017_n.jpg

Shift "knob" in a customers car today. Spring-loaded trigger. The funny thing is as I was driving it back to the shop I noticed out of habit I had my finger extended OFF the trigger.
ALWAYS PRACTICE GOOD TRIGGER MANNERS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flyboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For you new lego sniper rifle enthusiasts...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T9-wbjC0X1Q"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T9-wbjC0X1Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

WTF. if they would only spend there time on something that was productive, what could they really acomplish. </div></div>

WTF do you mean, that kid will probably own Bill Gates when he grows up
wink.gif
</div></div>

+1 That kid has engineer greatness written all over him. What do you want from him? Hook that boy up with a CNC and teach him how to work with steel and wood.

The shit that people do to poor Glocks! Just leave them damn things alone. Atleast they don't have the ball to fuck with 1911's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
600_handgun1245637121.jpg
</div></div>

is that Pistol Pete guy?