• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Post The Craziest Sniper/Tacticool Item Sold

Re: Post The Craziest Sniper/Tacticool Item Sold

I have always wondered if these might be good for elderly folks.

Nothing to do but pull the trigger--no buttons, slides, etc.

A BIG red dot sight for bad eyes at night.

But, yeah, my Home Def weapon is an 870.

BMT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dawgkiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay, for the guy who has everything. A tacticool Christmas stocking.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/molle-deluxe-christmas-stocking.html</div></div>
Had mine show up about 4 days ago. It really is made well. I like it. On the top it just has velcro so it does not come with any patch. I got the tan one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
All I know is them damn things kill the hell out of Halibut when you bring one up. We had to shot a 125 lb fish this last year, wham! Lights out!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoredEngineer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
top_2.jpg

http://www.extremeshockusa.com/cgistore/...=1&cart_id=

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The World's Premier Anti-Terrorist Rounds!
It's a new war, and our nations best warriors now carry the world's most devastating ammunition! As we entrust the de-fense of our freedom in our finest professionals, they now carry an advantage beyond their own heroism! Over ten years in co-development with Special Operations Groups and Federal Law Enforcement, the new ExtremeShock™ Explosive Entry tactical defense rounds represent the ultimate refinement in lethal bullet technology. The compressed Tungsten-<span style="font-weight: bold">NyTrilium</span>™ Composite fragments upon impact, leaving a wound channel of catastrophic proportions. The expansive fragmentation characteristics of the ExtremeShock rounds transfer the bullets energy in a far faster time span than conventional hollowpoints. The resulting stopping power is utterly devastating. E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of <span style="font-weight: bold">NyTrilium matrix particles</span>, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system. </div></div>

</div></div> </div></div>

You actually bought these???
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
tacticalwheelbarrow.jpg
</div></div>

I wrecked my car one right behind where that guy is standing. On the way to meet him. Small world. This picture was making fun of all the "I'll just carry 2 rifles" dumbasses if I remember right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoredEngineer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
top_2.jpg

http://www.extremeshockusa.com/cgistore/...=1&cart_id=

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The World's Premier Anti-Terrorist Rounds!
It's a new war, and our nations best warriors now carry the world's most devastating ammunition! As we entrust the de-fense of our freedom in our finest professionals, they now carry an advantage beyond their own heroism! Over ten years in co-development with Special Operations Groups and Federal Law Enforcement, the new ExtremeShock™ Explosive Entry tactical defense rounds represent the ultimate refinement in lethal bullet technology. The compressed Tungsten-<span style="font-weight: bold">NyTrilium</span>™ Composite fragments upon impact, leaving a wound channel of catastrophic proportions. The expansive fragmentation characteristics of the ExtremeShock rounds transfer the bullets energy in a far faster time span than conventional hollowpoints. The resulting stopping power is utterly devastating. E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of <span style="font-weight: bold">NyTrilium matrix particles</span>, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system. </div></div>

</div></div>

Did anyone else notice that they are all the same guy, and that the "black guy" they just photoshopped darker? HAHAHA

^ Now what's so funny about that scope? I have one, and it performs exactly as advertised. Saved me from two countersniper shot-through-the-scope shots just yesterday. At the same time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kellogg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^ Now what's so funny about that scope? I have one, and it performs exactly as advertised. Saved me from two countersniper shot-through-the-scope shots just yesterday. At the same time. </div></div>

Would you rather a Counter Sniper scope?

tdrm1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kellogg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not for sale, so to speak, but not too off topic...

Real Rambo </div></div>
WTF over? thats crazy fucking funny man, the one when he pops out of the water, messes up his bow shot, and just slowly goes back into the water was the best.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ace31</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
tacticalwheelbarrow.jpg
</div></div>

Garddog you got some great pics! Now if I only knew what kind of farm he picked all those from??? </div></div>

I wanna know what this guy is growing on his farm to be able to afford that lot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Tactical-Camera-Assault-Long-Range-Stock.jpg

Tactical-Camera-Assault-Long-Range-Stock-1.jpg
</div></div>

Is this from the gravel pit on Memaloose road?

Hahaha I would unabashedly sport such a camera

Tactical Sniper Bookmark
"Impress your sniper friends with your tacticalness.
Included with your purchase is "tactical knowledge" added to the back of the card, AT NO EXTRA CHARGE !!
Just slip it out of your logbook or out of your storebought military uniform when you are at a tactical reenactment.
Your friends will demand to know where you found it.
(Only 1 Available)

( yes i bid a $1 , it was worth the entertainment )

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...09944&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Dam! someone out bid me, it's up to $2 ( i know one of you bastard$ is fighting me for it - i'm not rich you know)

Anything sold here:
http://www.szaboinc.com/other.asp

My personal favorite is the "Tough Love Set"
tough-love-set.jpg

.....must be some serious S&M bullshit or something. I don't want to know what you're supposed to do with that fucking red thing....

And yes it is the same Laci Szabo who shot himself and had the promotional video that rivaled "Bosnian Rambo"

That red thing looks like an orange device sold at gander mountain used to pull the anus out of a deer...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anything sold here:

tough-love-set.jpg

.....must be some serious S&M bullshit or something. I don't want to know what you're supposed to do with that fucking red thing....

And yes it is the same Laci Szabo who shot himself and had the promotional video that rivaled "Bosnian Rambo" </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That red thing looks like an orange device sold at gander mountain used to pull the anus out of a deer...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anything sold here:

tough-love-set.jpg

And yes it is the same Laci Szabo who shot himself and had the promotional video that rivaled "Bosnian Rambo" </div></div> </div></div>

Dammit, I said I didn't want to know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That red thing looks like an orange device sold at gander mountain used to pull the anus out of a deer...

tough-love-set.jpg

And yes it is the same Laci Szabo who shot himself and had the promotional video that rivaled "Bosnian Rambo" </div></div> </div></div>

Dammit, I said I didn't want to know. </div></div>

lol it's called a "butt-out" cause you can pull the butt out
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wjwill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kellogg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^ Now what's so funny about that scope? I have one, and it performs exactly as advertised. Saved me from two countersniper shot-through-the-scope shots just yesterday. At the same time. </div></div>

Would you rather a Counter Sniper scope?

tdrm1.jpg
</div></div>

I figured he would try to put a TV in the scope haha

hey i want a cup holder for my .338lm
it would looks so stupid and be so stupid...but it would get some laughs at the range

The thread is great. I figured I'd bring it back.
22LR-W_LASER-1.jpg

You're having a REALLY bad day when you need a bayonet on your mini revolver!
I have a buddy who does carry a mini revolver (without a bayonet or laser
grin.gif
) in his second handcuff case on his rigbelt. It's a backup to his backup gun. He calls it his "bitch get off of me gun"

Nothing screams tactical like 4 linear feet of picatinny rail on a Marlin lever gun.

grizzly_custom_guns_marlin_1895_1894_336_picatinny%20_pic_rail_6_640.jpg

grizzly_custom_guns_marlin_1895_1894_336_picatinny_rail%20_forend_tactical_light_laser_5_640.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-Wall</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ran into this picture today. This just makes NO sense to me...

24124_384594724639_376139184639_3741380_5589507_n.jpg
</div></div> Its an prototype machine pistol kel-tec made to test out their newly designed, at the time PMR-30 to see if it functioned properly before it was released. Only one was ever made and i never saw it have the laser on it. It worked very well actully, it could empty its 30 round magazine in something around 1.7 seconds and had little to no recoil.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing screams tactical like 4 linear feet of picatinny rail on a Marlin lever gun.

grizzly_custom_guns_marlin_1895_1894_336_picatinny%20_pic_rail_6_640.jpg

grizzly_custom_guns_marlin_1895_1894_336_picatinny_rail%20_forend_tactical_light_laser_5_640.jpg
</div></div>

The only thing missing is the collapsible buttstock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rusty815</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.countersniperoptics.com/ </div></div>

BINGO!!! WE GOT A WINNER!!!</div></div>

I thought so to, has to be the most ridiculous thing ever sold. I mean at least that nerf gun sight is practical for the nerf gun to an extent. Counter sniper optics aren't practical for anything, they're just illogical and inferior.

I found this the other day on Botach. Little Giant tactical ladder.

Orig $500.00, now on sale for $299.99... Thi
"The Little Giant Tactical Ladder is a critical tool for SWAT teams and officials whose work often happens at night and in low-light areas. Its subdued black surface gives officers access to board vessels, enter windows, and insert snipers. "
http://www.botachtactical.com/ligitala.html

botach_2201_641665541.jpg

botach_2201_144870539.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
AIRBB.jpg
</div></div>

This would work well with this...
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y9x_1rCq1-8&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y9x_1rCq1-8&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

1) Why does that guy in the airsoft video have a mask on!? Does he think Iranian intelligence officers are going to identify him and kidnap him for interrogation? What a fucking retard.

2) I think I'm going to start stenciling "tactical" on a bunch of step stools and sell them for 300 bucks apiece.

I don't know how tactical it is, nor how often a tactical team would need one, but those ladders are pretty awesome regardless.

That's not a bad price on that later I have a few. There not tactical just the plain aluminum. They cost more than that one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: epdesign</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's not a bad price on that later I have a few. There not tactical just the plain aluminum. They cost more than that one. </div></div>
I think the 16 footer I have was close to $300. Maybe the tac model has a lower weight rating? I think the std ones are 300lbs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okrebel92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The shit people sell....
pop_wm_2980727-1.jpg
</div></div>

More like the sh!t people buy......................