• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

The elusive CCI small rifle benchrest primers
Christ almighty. $125 a brick

That's not a price gouging really - they've always been comparatively more expensive.

Wanna see price gouging?
I don't disagree. I use BR2 primers almost exclusively and I remember paying about $50/1000 when everything else was $25-$30. I'm just still processing how much more expensive primers and bullets have gotten

The elusive CCI small rifle benchrest primers
Damn, good thing they offer financing

• Haha
Reactions: DubfromGA

😳😑

• Wow
Reactions: Baron23

😳😑
Yikes ... 1,000 for $249+ is almost GunBroker pricing ... still crazy prices for this stuff. Will it ever end ???

Local shop in PA had Hodgdon powders on the shelf for $37 and some CCI No. 41 primers (small rifle military) for $70/brick, so HOPEFULLY that means they're starting to hit the shelves again.

Not great prices to be sure, but no shipping or Hazmat, so i grabbed a pound of powder and a brick of primers just because...

Reactions: Snuby642

Bunch of primers at PV

Reactions: ma smith
Natchez is fucking customers on tax, my tax should have been $12.60 and they had it on the invoice as $20.60.

Imr4064 In stock at Brownells

What a joke!!!!!!!!
Not a joke. You CANT get FGMM 210Ms. So if you want em? You’re going to pay. March 2020 I bought 20k for 43a box. Sold 6000 and got my money back for all of them. Price gouge? Nope. It’s the going the rate. Ppl that don’t have are pissed. Well EVERYONE had the chance to buy infinitely before Covid. Since then only one person to be angry at. And all that’s required is a mirror.
2 days ago powder valley had 2 8# jugs of 4064 for sale. Could only buy one.

Not a joke. You CANT get FGMM 210Ms. So if you want em? You’re going to pay. March 2020 I bought 20k for 43a box. Sold 6000 and got my money back for all of them. Price gouge? Nope. It’s the going the rate. Ppl that don’t have are pissed. Well EVERYONE had the chance to buy infinitely before Covid. Since then only one person to be angry at. And all that’s required is a mirror.
2 days ago powder valley had 2 8# jugs of 4064 for sale. Could only buy one.

Did you see what they were charging, $250 for 1000 is a joke, I could go to Gunbroker and find cheaper, and I have plenty of primers of all sizes ! So they’ll be no being at mad at the mirror for me LOL

Did you see what they were charging, $250 for 1000 is a joke, I could go to Gunbroker and find cheaper, and I have plenty of primers of all sizes ! So they’ll be no being at mad at the mirror for me LOL
Well I sold mine 200-250 per box last yr. With hazmat shipping you’ll be paying close to 250 anyway. Or you’ll sit and wait patiently. VERY….patiently lol

Last edited:
Congratulations! that doesn’t mean it’s not over priced

Congratulations! that doesn’t mean it’s not over priced
It’s not overpriced if they’re paying that. The norm on GB has been $200+ shipping. And that is what ppl have been paying for it since last yr. It’s going to be next yr before you’ll pay $70 a box if ever got FGMM 210M. Probably $145 a box

Reactions: buggz