• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder valley has Varget

McSweep

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2013
NW MT
Just updated as I checked the site.

See someone already posted.

Last edited:
Hopefully things are swinging back to normal, I managed to get three pounds of varget locally this weekend. They also seemed to have gotten a pretty good inventory of other powders back in stock as well.

Wow...I check PV 4-5x a day for Varget and I missed it. Dang!

Oh well, maybe next time!

Did my pm check of powder valley at 5:30 and SUPRISE!. I've been checking twice a day since 1/3/13.I guess I'll be able to shoot this year after all.

Congrats to the guys who were able to get powder out of them yesterday. Some of us weren't as lucky.

Its kind of crazy, its been 4 months now since that stupid shooting which led to all this mess and still supplies are limited at best. I wonder how long this madness will continue.

Just a heads up for those unaware... It took me 2 months to get my last order from PV... They are great, but you have to be prepared to wait for them to ship their "in stock" stuff...

I placed an order on February 7th, for an item that was in stock, and still nothing. I called on Monday and was told they may be able to get it out by this friday, but nothing was guaranteed. She told me they are currently running 40-42 (shipping) days behind

I ordered 175 SMK form Powder Vally on the 3rd of the month, still waiting. They Never hit my card but I sure would like to know if their coming or not.

They will bill you when the order is ready to ship.
I ordered 1K 77 grain Noslers in late Feb.
They billed me and emailed me when they were ready to ship in mid March.
That was about 3 weeks.

I goty order from them right on time with their estimates . Ordered bullets and powder on jan 24th and it was shipped out feb 15th

Not me. I ordered 15 Lbs in 1 lb containers...

How many did you receive? I gotta admit, its sad that so many people here are hoarding as well. It seems like maybe 10 people got the, what, 100 pounds that pv had. Share the wealth dammit!
Luckily I'm done with my 308 for a while, and have 4 pounds of 4350 for my new 260 that i hope will tide me over until all the zombie apocalypse/govt gonna fuck us folks are done prepping for doomsday.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

How many did you receive? I gotta admit, its sad that so many people here are hoarding as well. It seems like maybe 10 people got the, what, 100 pounds that pv had. Share the wealth dammit!
Luckily I'm done with my 308 for a while, and have 4 pounds of 4350 for my new 260 that i hope will tide me over until all the zombie apocalypse/govt gonna fuck us folks are done prepping for doomsday.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure they had more than 10 people and 100lbs of it. It lasted all day from what I can tell.

It's not hoarding if you are using it. I will easily burn through 15lbs by the end of summer but not all 15 lbs is for me. It's going to a few different people so I am pulling an Obama and spreading the wealth.

I ordered 175 SMK form Powder Vally on the 3rd of the month, still waiting. They Never hit my card but I sure would like to know if their coming or not.

Same here. This is what they had on their website that day,

"Orders placed today for in stock items will ship approximately March 26. "

That's today, but I'm not holding my breath.

Dammit, thanks for saying something though they were out, I just wished I could use Benchmark for 260 Rem, I need varget and 4350 the two most popular rifle powders.