• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayers needed.

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    Hey family. It’s been a crazy couple of months and figured it was time to share.

In October we found out that my son Sean has a tumor on his femoral nerve in his right leg. We didn’t have a lot of answers then and although we don’t have many more now.

The doctors believe that it’s benign as most sheath tumors are, it’s location is causing severe muscle atrophy of his right leg and the damage is getting worse. The tumor runs up the nerve sheath to his spine. We have a lumbar puncture test scheduled for Today to see if he has any infections or cancerous evidence, We also have a specialized MRI on the 17th so they can get a better image of the size and location of the tumor to prepare for surgery.

We have a team of doctors that are involved in his treatment as his case is not typical as far as sheath tumors are concerned. We have a Nero surgeon willing to do the delicate operation but don’t have an official date yet.

In addition to the up coming medical treatments for Sean, My wife found out She will have to have a hysterectomy on the 20th to stop the fibroids from andenomiosis (spelling?) growing.

We could use some added prayers as we face our current challenges.

Thanks brothers. (And sisters?)

Brent C.

Brother My Family and I wish you and yours the very best. You're all in our thoughts and prayers sent. Wife will share with her church. Strength to you all!

Reactions: Bender
    In my prayers brother . I have a few people in my life that are quite devout and my go to people for special prayer needs. Consider them hit up and prayers sent .
    Please keep us posted .

Sounds like a difficult time. This has certainly been a challenging year for me as well and I’m glad you reached out. I ll keep you in my prayers.

Sometimes a good bible verse puts my mind at ease.

Deuteronomy 31:8 It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.

Damn, that's a shit situation. I'll be thinking of you, and hoping for a positive resolution for your wife and son.

I know you said at one time you are in Cheyenne. If you can’t get the definite answers you are looking for, please call CU Hospital in Aurora. It’s an amazing facility with a fantastic oncology department. I’m not sure how old Sean is, but Children’s Hospital is right next door, and they both work together to achieve success.

Prayers for you and your whole family...

Bender, I pray that the your family is together and happy for many Christmas to come. As a father I offer you this prayer that I pray for myself. In some distant day may all your children morn at your funeral rather than the other way around.

Prayers sent, and strong well wishes to you and your family.

Damn amigo. I went through a lengthy surgery for a heart condition with my youngest and have some idea of how you must feel. Add the wife’s worries in and that’s a tough pill to swallow. In my prayers goes without saying and god bless you and your family.

Hey family. It’s been a crazy couple of months and figured it was time to share.

In October we found out that my son Sean has a tumor on his femoral nerve in his right leg. We didn’t have a lot of answers then and although we don’t have many more now.

The doctors believe that it’s benign as most sheath tumors are, it’s location is causing severe muscle atrophy of his right leg and the damage is getting worse. The tumor runs up the nerve sheath to his spine. We have a lumbar puncture test scheduled for Today to see if he has any infections or cancerous evidence, We also have a specialized MRI on the 17th so they can get a better image of the size and location of the tumor to prepare for surgery.

We have a team of doctors that are involved in his treatment as his case is not typical as far as sheath tumors are concerned. We have a Nero surgeon willing to do the delicate operation but don’t have an official date yet.

In addition to the up coming medical treatments for Sean, My wife found out She will have to have a hysterectomy on the 20th to stop the fibroids from andenomiosis (spelling?) growing.

We could use some added prayers as we face our current challenges.

Thanks brothers. (And sisters?)

Brent C.
    Hang in there. Prayers