• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

precision rifles... show em

Re: precision rifles... show em

Just got my stick back today, heres the pics:
IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

I converted my old 1000yd benchgun

HS stock, I painted my self
700 SA tuned up, I replace the 2oz jewel with a 1.5lb trigger.
Scope is 6.5-20x40 with mildots.
The metal finishes alumina hyde11 mattel black.

It's chamber in 6.5 SG (6.5-250 blown out.
29 Hart barrel 8 twist, vais muzzle brake.
url]

100_1420.jpg

well i heres my little collection. I just turned 20 today and have a part time job so its nothing to special but it's a start.
DSCN0471.jpg

NICE JOB !!!! CONGRATS !!! Wow, digi. camo really changes the overall image of a rig. Really one off.
Looking GOOD !!!

Have a good one.

F.T.K.

UsnGunner,
Excellent job! I also think the "Gunner's Mate" rate hidden in the camo pattern is top shelf and a clever idea! Very cool!

:beer:

New picture of the F Class rig.
DSC_0002.jpg

Thanks guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by L.London:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> New picture of the F Class rig.</span></div></div>Nice looking rig LL. For a bolt gun.
wink.gif

GA Precsion with AICS, Accuracy International 5R
barrel with muzzle threaded 5/8 x 24 TPI, Holland
Tactical Bolt handle, IOR Valdada 10x42 Side Focus. 308 Win.

hey guys new to the site here...had some questions...feel like adding something new to the collection...i was thinking about a .338...at first i was thinkin accuracy international...but then i started to like the pgw timberwolf. Anyone got any other suggestions or opinions on which one kicks more butt? Also where can you go to get your hands on a pgw timberwolf in the us? Thanks!

1000212gh2.jpg

Rem 700PSS .308
AICS
Nikon Tactical 4-16x50
Badger Bolt Knob
Badger 20moa Base
Badger Rings

Brian

Whoops I guess I should have seen that there was a pic thread before posting my pics somewhere else. Well here is my rifle.
Pat
IM000836.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Sgt. 0811:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Nice setup Brian
Now show us that Cobra </span></div></div>I have had the money a couple of times in my life for my dream car, but life keeps f#$king down, if SWA stock would go up to $25.00 a share I would have $$$ for a real one.

Brian

I understand, Brian. One of my good friends used to race them back in the day. He actually got to drive one of the Hard-Tops,,, could you imagine, I think there was only 7 of those made.

I finaly got my rifle back from the smith to day.
He has bedded the new stock (had a Choate USS earlier) and changed my Farrell base to a Badger.
He also lapped the IOR rings.

usaup4.jpg

Base gun was a RRA.

Added-18"Krieger from CLE

YHM free float rifle length hand guard

IOR 1.5-8

e6e4fc30.jpg

AR.jpg

Finally my dog, who could give a shit about my new toy.

100_0806.jpg

If you have an irrection for more than 4 hours after looking at a TRG-42 do you need to seek medical attention??? :jesterlol:

Nice gun BuLLet and thanks for the info........

I won this rifle in the last American Sniper raffle sponsored by Ken Hunter,man what a Father's Day gift! :beer:

Finally pick the rifle up from my FFL last week and she's a beauty.It is a Tactical Intervention TIS Special Rifle built by GA Precision .
Specs:<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]G.A. Precision Remington 700 SA Action. Trued/Lapped
24" Heavily fluted Mike Rock 5R barrel 1x11.25 twist
GA PrHarrisn bolt release mod.installed .
McMillan Graphite A5 stock with four flush cup mounts (Two bottom two on left side) Fixed comb and LOP with recoil pad.
Badger Aluminum Floor metal
Badger Aluminum Scope Base
Seekins Precision 4 screw Aluminum 30mm rings
Trigger is stock Remington tune and adjusted to 2.5lbs
Tactical Intervention sling and Hariss bipod
Leupold Mark IV 8.5-25power M1 knobs non-ill with TMR[/list]
The total weight of this rifle is 12.0lbs that's 4 pounds lighter than my HD SHEP II !

P1010092.jpg
P1010093.jpg
P1010094.jpg

Trued/Lapped Remington 700
.308 Broughton 5c 22" barrel 11" twist
Metal coated in OD Teflon
A5 od/black/tan stock
Factory trigger tuned to 1lb 10oz
TIS sling and Harris swivel bipod
Badger base and bottom metal
Us Optics MkIII rings
Leupold LR/T 3-10x40mm M2
IMG_0149.jpg

I just put this together to try XC with optics. The scope is set up for 600 prone and I just move the stock for the other yardlines.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by rhino:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> http://www.imagestation.com/6446282/3997448180
Here is my pride and joy!

WTC 6.5x.284
30 inch Krieger
Jewell trigger
Kelby Stolle Panda Action
Robertson Comp Speedy G F-class stock
TPS Low Rings
Nighfroce NPRR2 12-42x56 BR scope
url]
[/IMG] </span></div></div>Damn Frank that is one nice looking rifle!Still a buck to handle it Bro?I one of these days I'll show you how to post photo's :p Rich
ee4437f4.jpg

:beer:

My stick. HSPrecision HTR, NF 3.5-15x50 Mildot, TPS rings, SWR Omega can.

-2nd

HTR.jpg

Sorry for the bad background... PD Squad room.
.300 WinMag, 26" Rock M24 contour, Leupold bases and rings, 4.5-14X50. Perfected by Tactical Operations, Inc.

Weapon001.jpg

what hapend to hd rifles i can't git on there website any more.

all of the rifles on thes page are great cant wate untill i finish my rifle just whating on my Mc millan a5 to come in.

My break into the PR genre.

LTR .308, SWFA SuperSniper 16X, TPS 20 MOA base, TPS TSR Rings, Harris 6-9 Bipod w/pod lock, BH Stock Pack, BH Drag Bag, Pelican 1750 Hard Case.

Thinking of going OD on the stock and scope, leaving the metal black. Saving for some GAP work (Badger bottom w/DM, Tac Bolt Knob and Badger rings/bases if necessary)

LTR.JPG

With my latest M4.

RRA M-4 16" full profile barrel, Surefire M73 Rails, SureFire m95 Light System w/ VFG Remote, RediMag Mag Adapter with Extended Bolt Catch Release, Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle w/ oversize latch, A.R.M.S. 40L BUIS, Trijicon TA01-NSN ACOG, JPoint 4-MOA Red Dot Sight w/ ACOG Adapter, VLTOR ModStock and Buffer Tube, Hogue Grip, Tango Down VFG, GG&G Single Point Sling adapter

LTR%20and%20M4.JPG

Big thanks to all of you here who answer questions and share info. I would have had no idea where to start. Looking forward to learning more about the LR shooting discipline.

Latest addition to the stable, more something to play with than anything as I don't expect the barrel to make it to 1K rds fired.

Recycled a 1:8 twist Shilen SS Select Match, had 243 AI brass formed up. 350 pcs Winchester and 100 pcs Lapua once fired, fire formed only, and another 150 pcs that was fired 2-3 times along with Redding comp dies.

I've only tried one powder/bullet so I don't think I've wrangled out all the accuracy the rifle is capable of. I'm not much of an AR driver either, still have lots to learn with the gas gun.

Armalite AR-10, 22" barrel, JP tube and gas block, Horus scope, Badger rings.
243AIrifle_ammo_groups.jpg

Best group, shot from the magazine at 100 yards. 2825 with 27 fps ES, 11 fps SD, 9.5 fps MAD. Tracked Palm Pilot w/ATRAG out to 750 pretty nicely as well. 4.5 mils from 100 yard zero to 750 yards.
Best243AIgroup.jpg

243AIammoinmag.jpg

FCS

FCS
Send it over one day I'll wear out the barrel for you.

Yotes beware

Ya could easily wear out that barrel in a day!!

I'll have to think about that one for a while...nah, I'll wear it out / learn how to drive an AR with a wussy caliber!

Thanks for the offer though!

Steyr SBS Tactical with A3...topped with a Nikon 2.5x10 mildot scope. I also just picked up a Remington 5R today, but didn't take pictures because I am waiting on my newly aquired IOR scope to arrive.

Cnv0175.jpg

Just got back my A5 from GAP....pic's to follow.

322989.JPG

Rem 700 5R
McMillan A5 with adj LOP
Nightforce NSX 3.5-15x50
TPS 20MOA base
TPS rings
Brownells Alumahyde II

This is an old picture, should have some new ones soon.

USMC DMR-FN SPR A2*GOODNIGHT CHESTY WHERE EVER YOU ARE!
P1030290.jpg

heres mine FN SPR A5 in 300wsm IOR 3-18x42.

0_0000Image550022.jpg

its going to be pillar bedded and painted next...