• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

precision rifles... show em

Re: precision rifles... show em

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buzzsaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Twist on your SAKO? </div></div>
1-12 it shoots 60gr vmax pretty good out to 500. As soon as I burn this one out I am going to rebarrel to 1-7 in 223AI!

Sako TRG-22 with Magpul FDE finish on stock:

img3095cf7.jpg

img2965iz9.jpg

img2958zz0.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 210</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of mine and a buddies- 700p in 6.8, 700 ltr .308

IMAG0043.JPG

Another buddies PSG-1

psg-1.JPG
</div></div>

that's not a PSG-1, my friend

Nope, that's an HK91, bad pic labeling. And I wouldn't call it precision either, wont hold 3" at 100 with black hills.

a few changes to mine. action trued, 28" Krieger barrel chambered in .264 Win Mag, Badger FTE brake, Jewell trigger, 8-40 scope rail screws, ect. metal work by Trgrman here.

100_0957_Large_.JPG

is that a new edition to the stable ED? I bet you like that AE, ha?

Chris

My new 700 Remy VTR 308 with PRI rings & base holding the MKIII, & Phoenix Tacticals feet on the Harris. Shot it today @ Manatee out to 565. The muzzle break on this works! Very controlable & lightweight....Trigger sucks....got to adjust it down & polish it up.
IMG_1929.jpg

Well how did it shoot? <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

Considering the 20mph headwind, at 100 it placed 3x3 shot groups using 168 sierra bthp's handloads all in the x ring & 1 group had all 3 rounds touching....
I'm still learning all this stuff, but I think it was a pretty good day

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ed SniPeralez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Chris, Oh, She shoots alright! And after surgery going to see if that Muzzle Brake is all that!
Stay tuned, Ed </div></div>

Ed, I have AWESOME groups with Hornady 110 Vmax bulets and Berger 185 vlds. At 200 yards, I get 10 shots all touching with both!

Best of Luck with your hand surgery too.

Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Irish_Pirate</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since my A5 showed up today I can finally post pics, here's my rig.

a5.jpg

Savage 10fp in .308
SSS Trigger
Ken Farrell 20MOA Base
TPS TSR Low Rings
McMillan A5 (60% Med Tan 20% Light Tan 20% Dark Tan)
XOTIC 4-16x56 scope.
Harris Bi-pod

Still have some work to do on it, but I'm liking it thusfar. </div></div>

I like that stock!!!

My $1,000 project. Remington 700 SPS .308 - Used H-S Precision stock, off the post exchange - Bushnell 3200 Elite 10X in Burris Xtreem rings.

217348.jpg

What are the color combinations on this stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johngfoster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Irish_Pirate</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since my A5 showed up today I can finally post pics, here's my rig.

a5.jpg

Savage 10fp in .308
SSS Trigger
Ken Farrell 20MOA Base
TPS TSR Low Rings
McMillan A5 (60% Med Tan 20% Light Tan 20% Dark Tan)
XOTIC 4-16x56 scope.
Harris Bi-pod

Still have some work to do on it, but I'm liking it thusfar. </div></div>

I like that stock!!! </div></div>

My budget fun gun.
sws011.jpg

sws008.jpg

Savage Model 10 action
7mm 08 heavy barrel
Savage Tupperstock with aluminum rods glassed in to the forend to stiffen it. (B&C Medalist Tactical is coming soon.)
Tasco 6-24x42 Target/Varmint scope w mil dot retical.

Total investment is $325 or so. And it shoots 1/2MOA.

I want to build a 700 action with an AICS soon.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Taco101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My budget fun gun.
sws011.jpg

sws008.jpg

Savage Model 10 action
7mm 08 heavy barrel
Savage Tupperstock with aluminum rods glassed in to the forend to stiffen it. (B&C Medalist Tactical is coming soon.)
Tasco 6-24x42 Target/Varmint scope w mil dot retical.

Total investment is $325 or so. And it shoots 1/2MOA.

I want to build a 700 action with an AICS soon.....

</div></div>

Love the performance/accuracy ratio you got. I wanna know, how do you get the webbing sorta design with your paint job? Been meaning to ask someone.

I used a piece of netting I got at the hobby store. It is some kind of dress making product and works well for camo jobs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ssgp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New pic with target.
Surgeon, LW 308, USOSN3.

10rnds at 200yds, 155Berger moly
</div></div>

Nice rig, whats the weight on it all scoped up?

Most recent toy: Steyr SSG69 in 308 with Kahles scope and T8 moderator .
016.jpg

015.jpg

011.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Freeze</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ssgp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New pic with target.
Surgeon, LW 308, USOSN3.

10rnds at 200yds, 155Berger moly
</div></div>

Nice rig, whats the weight on it all scoped up? </div></div>

18#, I need a biathlon sling
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lizzardking308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2 of Mine

MyToys.jpg
</div></div>

Beautiful!!

700P in .308 with 3.5-15x50mm Nightforce NXS scope with zero stops...
700P-with-NXS-Right.jpg

700P-with-NXS-Left.jpg

700P-with-NXS-Angle-Top.jpg

3 shot groups with different loads @100 yards:
target1.jpg

5 shot groups @ 100 yards I shot to win a competition:
5270spotting-scope-target.jpg

sub 1/2 MOA 5 shot group @ 100 yards:
52706-17-2006-target.jpg

Shawn

A Surgeon Scalpel with a Gen III Springfield Armory super dooper sniper scope with sunshade.
My USO SN-3 is coming next week, or so said Jeff yesterday. He also said he would see what he could do about throwing in a calender too. So I may have a new scope and a bunch of smokin hot babes to look at too.
IMG_1134.jpg

Maddco Target
Maddco 6mmBR 8T #7 26"
Mcm Light Varmint BR
USO rings
20MOA 2 piece base.
Leupold 8.5-25

100_2052-1-3.jpg

100_2053.jpg

ggg001Medium.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sako TRG-22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sako TRG-22 with Magpul FDE finish on stock:

img3095cf7.jpg

img2965iz9.jpg

img2958zz0.jpg
</div></div>

that's one of the nicest TRG's I've seen...thanks for the contribution

Here's mine with the new (to me) USO SN3 T-pal!

DSC02024.jpg

DSC02025.jpg

DSC02026.jpg

DSC02027.jpg

Waiting for Redtac/Bauer Ammo Mgmt System!

Will post a pic of my custom (GAP worked) Rem. w/ McM and NF NXS when I get a chance!

O.K., here's my "other" rifle..

RPA Quadlite,
Richards stock,
RPA sights,
Krieger medium palma,1-8.5 twist 6.5 barrel,
6.5 HTG chambering.

Yeah, the picture is staged, but it sort of works....

IM000613.jpg

<span style="color: #FF0000"> <span style="font-weight: bold"> STOLEN FIREARMS AND OPTICS!</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"> Please contact Detective Don Carrol of Kirkland Police Department. (425) 587-3400 case # 08-5226</span> </span>

Please be on the lookout for the following rifles.

MAK Tubegun - Remington 700 action sn: E6726453 - caliber .260 Remington
E6726453-numbered.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MAK Tubegun - Remington 700 action sn: G6604257 - caliber 6mmXC
G6604257-numbered.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MAK Tubegun - Remington 700 action sn: S6544689 - caliber .308 Winchester
S6544689%20-%20small-numbered.jpg

MAK Tubegun - Remington 700 action sn: TT002978 - caliber .308 Winchester
TT002978%20-%20SMALL-numbered.jpg

AR-15 Serial Number - LMT 34816
LMT%2034816-numbered.jpg

Steyr Tactical Elite - SC1037671
Steyr%20Tactical%20Elite-numbered.jpg

Please be on the lookout for the following scopes.

Horus Vision Falcon Scope: sn - 0500149
Falcon.jpg

Horus Vision PREDATOR Rifle Scope : sn - 0501130
Horus Vision PREDATOR Rifle Scope: sn - 0501055
Predator.jpg

Leupold 45X45mm Competition Scope: sn - 283263P
Leupold%20283263P.jpg

Trijicon ACOG SN - 303721
ACOG-303721.jpg

PDA - Palm TX (Palm OS): sn - PN70U826V16K
PDA%20sn%20-%20PN70U826V16K.jpg

Just got everything mounted and have not fired yet.
700 SPS Varmint .308
Nightforce 20 MOA Base
Accumark Rings
USO ST10S w/MOA reticle and EREK (Thanks to Mike @ CS Gunworks)
A-5 in the mail this week, so I may not even get to shoot it with the factory stock. Feels a little top heavy $$ as is now.

hv2bds.jpg

2hrfogl.jpg

2emlph2.jpg

Jho, you gonna like it a lot, the SPS-V shoots! I have the same rifle with PSS take off stock and the barrel cut down to 20". The same scope you have from Mike@Csgunworks.