• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Press Secretary Says U.S. Will Begin "Door-to-Door" Outreach for COVID-19 Vaccinations

Feeds the single payer system narrative well doesn't it.

They want people to have “the sense of freedom” doesn’t really sound like they are just interested in outreach.
Bercerra, that peice of shit, thinks government gives us freedom. The government cannot give freedom, the only thing it can do is restrict it

They want people to have “the sense of freedom” doesn’t really sound like they are just interested in outreach.
Some people just need to be beat with a shovel.

20210708_175030.jpg

Honestly, I want to know who has been exposed to AIDS. 35 million people (recorded) died of Aids in the last 30 years. That does NOT include Africa and much of Asia where numbers were either not recorded or suppressed. I am thinking AIDS wiped out closer to 150 million.

But AIDS carriers were a protected class. They were 'special.' They had tantrums and made quilts and had Princess Di kiss an AIDS baby. They weren't spreading massive deadly viruses... killing millions. Nope, they were a protected class. Stonewall and all. Queen wrote songs about them. Freddie Mercury was a Martyr.

How do I know that these monkey-fucking stewardesses (that's the dudes) aren't dripping AIDS into my steak at a restaurant? That they aren't out spreading viruses everywhere. AIDS is safe they say. Noone can get it if their kid gets bit by an AIDS baby at elementary school. No... no worry here. Because asking about AIDS was being hateful and homophobic.

Where were the federal workers going door-to-door looking for AIDS spreaders? No... instead, they are passing laws that say it's ok to knowingly spread AIDS... because it's a protected deadly virus.

Oh and lots of Truvada commercials with dudes in ballerina tights making the gay Aids-infected-super-spreader life look hip and cool.

More proof that this is all made-up. The same people pushing COVID are the ones who told us AIDS was nothing... shut up and let Aids-infected disco-ducks spread it everywhere.

Those people should have been moved into isolation, camps, marked, kept out of society, etc. If today's standards were to apply. But no... they're a protected class.

Sirhr
nor were they forced to wear 'penis covering' (condoms), or maintain 'distancing', or require testing or vaccinations(I do realise there wasn't one available, but untold millions were spent to find one, still unavailable), or report contacts. To paraphrase: without the double-standard, they would have no standards at all.

I don't think this will make it down to the red states. I can see willing blue states helping in heavy concentrated areas neighborhoods and such, but the red states will resist and logistically, while not impossible, but highly improbable they will not be able to see every person living in the rural areas. Even in blue states this seems highly unlikely. There is a lot of folks that live off the beaten path. I feel this is just another money grabbing scam the gov't is trying to do under the pretense of public safety and trying to do "good" for the nation while in reality they create another nothing job to pay friends of the gov't with kickbacks going to the "Big Guy." Remember, the left HATES the right why in the fuck would they care if don't get the devil's vaccine and perish due to our own stubbornness. Many of our "countryman" in fact wish this will happen.

Reactions: Choid
Yesterday on the radio they were reporting there's a push to make the vaccine mandatory.....

That will be the line in the sand for many.
I'm sorry...I don't understand how stealing a presidential election and subverting our constitutional republic to a communistic/fascist regime didn't cross a line and a vaccination is

The reason why this isn't realistic is that the probability of a public-school educated individual in that generation bracket knowing offhand "who went door to door in the 1940's" is low - if you don't believe me talk to some to some of them yourself. I recently had an Uber driver that never heard of the Holocaust.

That will be the line in the sand for many.
I think the mandate will come in the form of corporate America. Can't do or visit XYZ with your poison shot. There has been a big push of the storyline about companies, schools and so on mandating the shot before entry. The government won't require it. But they'll try and make it damn near impossible to navigate your way through life without it. Wait until the 4473 requires a shot. Or filing your taxes, getting a DL or state ID, getting a mortgage etc.

This is a huge hypocrisy...how did the Delta variant get in? ...
Because some made up a press release. There is no fucking Delta Variant. There is an endless trail of misinformation and bullshit being foisted on the American People by a compliant Communist press...

All designed to destroy business, family ties, the economy, travel, global commerce and a million other things that make America great.

Delta Variant? It's all bullshit. It's the seasonal flu with a catchy name and a theme song. It's all it's ever been.

All the crap can FOAD...

Sirhr

Because some made up a press release. There is no fucking Delta Variant. There is an endless trail of misinformation and bullshit being foisted on the American People by a compliant Communist press...

All designed to destroy business, family ties, the economy, travel, global commerce and a million other things that make America great.

Delta Variant? It's all bullshit. It's the seasonal flu with a catchy name and a theme song. It's all it's ever been.

All the crap can FOAD...

Sirhr
I think it's caused because we off shored most of our tech support to India. The delta variant came from India, India is using VOIP for their support centers, Fauchi is knee deep in 'gain-of-function' research, they 'taught' the virus to jump from the tech support agent's breath into the phone, VOIP brought it into your house. Follow the science.

Oh by the way, Costco has the 18" tin foil on sale.

o_O

I think it's caused because we off shored most of our tech support to India. The delta variant came from India, India is using VOIP for their support centers, Fauchi is knee deep in 'gain-of-function' research, they 'taught' the virus to jump from the tech support agent's breath into the phone, VOIP brought it into your house. Follow the science.

Oh by the way, Costco has the 18" tin foil on sale.

o_O
The same as you can't get the "VIRUS" sitting at a restaurant.

But you can get it Walking to your Table at a restaurant.

You mean like that science?

SIrhr

The same as you can't get the "VIRUS" sitting at a restaurant.

But you can get it Walking to your Table at a restaurant.

You mean like that science?

SIrhr
Yup, that kind of science. I'm at a disadvantage, I grew up in the '50s and '60s. science was so backwards then compared to now. We focused on getting a repeatable answer, not making sure everyone felt good about... you guessed it, the answer. And now that math has been deemed racist, I feel (see I'm learning this new stuff) like science is soon to follow. Really we should just trust the government. They said they had our best interests at heart, and we all know it's for the children. You are for the children, aren't you? Please tell me you are.

EDIT:

sorry I have to go get another can of science from the science fridge in the garage.
;)

No offense buddy, its a fine sign..... but... a two shot group? Thats what your showing the perp... not a clover leaf.... or at least a decent 3 shot group... what did you digitally run out of ammo for the third shot? Maybe the third shot is implied?.... you should write the loadout and distance on it and then it would be scary....ish... lol still only two on paper.
I see a highly skilled marksman with a five shot group....three in the bottom hole and two in the top don't you see that........If I saw that sign I would be shaking like a cat shitten razor blades🙀

Reactions: Redheeler
ok, as i sit on this fine sunday making sauce/gravy depending where you are from and am on my 4th glass of wine a thought. in response to the voter id laws being enacted the left may try to make it a requirement that you need to be vaccinated to vote.... with proof.

ok, as i sit on this fine sunday making sauce/gravy depending where you are from and am on my 4th glass of wine a thought. in response to the voter id laws being enacted the left may try to make it a requirement that you need to be vaccinated to vote.... with proof.
But if you is 'Mexicn then voting is fine. No id required.

Sirhr

I think the mandate will come in the form of corporate America. Can't do or visit XYZ with your poison shot. There has been a big push of the storyline about companies, schools and so on mandating the shot before entry. The government won't require it. But they'll try and make it damn near impossible to navigate your way through life without it. Wait until the 4473 requires a shot. Or filing your taxes, getting a DL or state ID, getting a mortgage etc.
And so many will just bow-down and be OK with it instead of acting as our forefathers would. Companies are already requiring it and people are just OK weather. The employees have an attitude of well, go somewhere else if you don't like it.

Between 15 and. 25 million illegals have been getting along with out all the legal papers for quite some time.
Just saying

I’m working on No Trespassing signs in different languages. So far I have “Bawal ang Pumasok” in Tagalog. “ Prohibido El Paso“ Spanish ... “Betreten verboten!” for Germans ... and in Indian ...can’t dupe the writing. In English “ Stay off my fucking property “ !
If nothing else they will leave ...confused 😉

Mine says... Beware of Dog. Trespassers will be shot, survivor's will be shot twice

I’m working on No Trespassing signs in different languages. So far I have “Bawal ang Pumasok” in Tagalog. “ Prohibido El Paso“ Spanish ... “Betreten verboten!” for Germans ... and in Indian ...can’t dupe the writing. In English “ Stay off my fucking property “ !
If nothing else they will leave ...confused 😉