• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Price Check: Noveske N6 Lower

C45P312

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2008
Chesapeake, VA
www.teamultraspeed.com
Hey guys,

Looking to unload my partial complete Noveske N6 lower but can't seem to find going prices of these things. Do they even sell these new? Did the normal google searches:

Noveske N6 lower for sale
Noveske N6 lower
Noveske N6 for sale
etc
etc

Also visited Noveske's site along with other dealer sites. Can someone point me in the right direction to properly price my lower.

Thanks for your help and time
-Carlo

Re: Price Check: Noveske N6 Lower

You might try checking the equipment exchange at www.ar15.com . There might be something there you can compare with.

the site that i know of that has lowers, has the noveske n4 lowers going for 265. I know thats not what you got but it might help a little. that website is

www.lanworldinc.com

N6 lowers were going for 399.00 at the beginning of the year when you could find them. I think they jumped up to as much as 450.00 at the peak of the buying frenzy. They went fast since they, and the Aero Precision were the only CA legal AR10 lowers that were worth buying. Depending on how "complete" your lower is will pretty much determin the price.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelcomp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">N6 lowers were going for 399.00 at the beginning of the year when you could find them. I think they jumped up to as much as 450.00 at the peak of the buying frenzy. They went fast since they, and the Aero Precision were the only CA legal AR10 lowers that were worth buying. Depending on how "complete" your lower is will pretty much determin the price.</div></div>
Thanks for the heads up. All it needs is a FCG