• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD (Price Drop) New NGAL A1

Flywheel

Dude
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2013
Hells Circle - Texas
Good afternoon gents,

Selling a pretty much brand new NGAL(A1) 3/23 DOM, I've literally put it on a rail and tested it, then put it in the safe.

This is a full power unit, if you're here, you know what you're looking at. This thing has a laser that puts out like a single mom on dollar beer night. This forbidden chocolate bar is the full power light saber your Steiner DBal told you not to worry about. Pick it up here, save a few bucks, and you'll have that left over change to pick up some chicken nuggies on your way to the sleep-over LARP party with the boys.

Comes with kit bag, tape switch, extra defuser lenses, and manual.

I appreciate the offers guys, cas only. I have plenty of established feedback here with deals ranging from 20$ to 7k$, but I don't mind chatting with someone if they are worried about it.

The only payment options I will accept is Zelle and USPS M.O., price is 5000$ shipped to you.

Attachments

• IMG_20230519_134318.jpg
    IMG_20230519_134318.jpg
    502.6 KB · Views: 322
Last edited: