• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision PRICE DROP PVS-30 Refurbs @ EuroOptic

I'm interested. Can you tell me what kind of FOM these last units will have generally. Do they have blemished exterior or lenses etc?

I'm interested. Can you tell me what kind of FOM these last units will have generally. Do they have blemished exterior or lenses etc?

I had a few of these things with various FOM's on the body. The FOM made absolutely zero difference and the one that I felt had a slight edge in image was actually the lower of the FOM's which was in the high 1600's. Buy with confidence and don't get tied up into a number.

I feel your pain; just dropped the coin on a PVS-14, and this pops up. Smdh...lol.

I feel your pain; just dropped the coin on a PVS-14, and this pops up. Smdh...lol.

I've used the 14's driving and using a rifle.. But has anyone tried them with a bow? I think the peep in the string might be to close to see thru?

I'm going to say impossible. You'd be best off setting up some kind of NV-compatible red dot on a yardage-adjustable mount.

I'm going to say impossible. You'd be best off setting up some kind of NV-compatible red dot on a yardage-adjustable mount.
Don’t want to derail the thread. The sight pins are already illustrated or one can use the Garmin (like a ultra sophisticated red dot), but for the accuracy you need a peep near your eye. Anyway, we can already shoot in the dark, but then making sure of the target(pig) is the issue.

The 14s would be amazing if the peep thing would work with them.

Just use the 14 on the left eye for target ID, right eye for shot placement with normal peep.

So to get back on the rails...They go from mid 1400-mid 1600 at last check...so nothing lower than mid 1400s. They are all knocked around a bit - don't expect perfect. This has not seemed to affect any performance, and nor has lens scratches.

Reactions: Terry Cross
Price drop on the remaining units - no more after these are gone - $300 discount to get them gone - no other discounts possible, but wanted to give you guys a heads up since you have been great supporters of this deal!:

PVS-30 Refurbs $4499

Thanks!

Jason
I emailed you guys a week or 2 ago and never heard back. Do these come with pic rail mount?

So to get back on the rails...They go from mid 1400-mid 1600 at last check...so nothing lower than mid 1400s. They are all knocked around a bit - don't expect perfect. This has not seemed to affect any performance, and nor has lens scratches.
Ok, I pulled the trigger on one.... hopefully I get one of the better ones FOM wise...

I don't want to get hung up on numbers, but I get hung up on numbers. OCD and all that.

Just got my pvs-30 from EuroOptic today. I must say I’m very impressed. Have a lot more experience with thermals than NV and this if my first real Gen 3 unit and it’s stellar. You can tell it’s a military buy back but fully functional and no issues. Looks good, works excellent. If you’re considering buying one, do it!

Don’t want to derail the thread. The sight pins are already illustrated or one can use the Garmin (like a ultra sophisticated red dot), but for the accuracy you need a peep near your eye. Anyway, we can already shoot in the dark, but then making sure of the target(pig) is the issue.

The 14s would be amazing if the peep thing would work with them.

Peep eliminator.?

Badass...
31B77C46-3D8F-4E07-8138-77149FA88D10.jpeg

It worked fine with my Spectre DR but that’s a lot of weight to do what a smaller device will do.

I was issued a PVS 24 that worked fine with an Acog. See no reason why these wouldn't.

Peer pressure can be a wonderful thing. I fought it for a while, but I’m glad I bought one. Might want to get one before they get gone ?

Sometimes we just need that last little push...

Bump
Peer pressure can be a wonderful thing. I fought it for a while, but I’m glad I bought one. Might want to get one before they get gone ?

I hate you both. I am trying to save up for a set of TNVC Mod3 Bravo binos, so I can't swing it. Plus I think I'd get way more use out of the binos than I would from a -30.

I've never used one, but I'm feeling like I definitely need to pick one up. I've used plenty of PVS-14's. I know these are designed to use with a high power scope, but how do they work with a red dot?

Just threw it on with an acog just to see. Pretty sweet really. I just bought the 30 recently (scroll up lol) but it’s pretty freaking awesome. Been on 2 night hunts already and right now it’s sitting with a razor ii 1-6. Tried on a MK5 just to see and it’s pretty solid up to mag of 8-10 or so, after that it washes out too much for my liking. I think with a red dot you’ll lose some of the benefits of magnification (unless it’s a fixed 4x or something) but it would still be viable. If you’re hunting real close ranges it seems to me it would be less necessary, just run the 14s and an ir. But if you buy it I doubt you’ll regret it lol.

I've tried mine in front of a Kahles k525i, Bushy 1×6.5, and a Zeiss 3×15. It seems to like the Zeiss best. Very nice unit and I am certainly happy.