• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Price Gouging

Lol tell me more about unregulated capitalism

Tell me a little about freedom of association while you are at it.

Why don't you answer the question instead. Do you think anti-trust laws are commie bullshit? Do you think an industry should be subject to the guy with the biggest wallet?

Lol you mean without .gov doing things like giving Amazon below cost usps rates, big companies giant tax breaks , shutting down small companies during the plandemic while letting amaxon and Walmart etc open? Etc x 1000

Out of one side of your mouth taxes are bad, out of the other side, giving tax breaks is bad. I don't think Amazon getting reduced shipping rates is the main the reason they were crushing main street well before the "pandemic" started.

But you go on, tell us more about how unregulated capitalism works great. Seems some of the very same people saying anti trust is commie bullshit, also complain that our news media shouldn't be owned entirely by 6 mega corps, that have turned it to propaganda hour.

i heard the prices on a scar 20s have gone down. get a 7.62x51mm and you'll be happy.

Reactions: cruiserweight
I found primers, in stock, in a brick and mortar store!!…! Large and small rifle, and large and small pistol. CCI and Remington. He only wanted $24.99 per 100. He had a ton of ammo on the shelves too. I don’t remember any prices, but they weren’t exactly steals, in any climate. Capitalism at work. Am I right?
Were you forced to buy any? If not, then it wasn’t gouging.

That’s a fine example of capitalism at work, and nothing wrong with it. If the prices are too high, there stuff just sits there and doesn’t make any money. Sounds like theirs are higher than most, but that’s why they had stock available.

Would you rather see primers on the shelf at high prices, or not see any on the shelf at all? Right now, it’s a choice of one of those. Pick one.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I'm not telling anyone anything they don't know, but our current state is the result of 100 years of Government tyrrany. The NFA of 1934 was a strong starting start. It showed them that they can violate the Constitution blatantly. The Government has destroyed everything they've interjected themselves into. Social Security is bankrupt. Some pay astronomical prices for energy from companies that haven't serviced their grid in a decade, but have been "approved" for half a dozen price increases in the Government protected monopoly. Im "off-grid" and my investment paid for itself in 3 years.. and the power doesn't go out when the wind blows. Do I need to touch on Healthcare?!
The fact of the matter is our Government has become an enemy of the people completely devoid of accountability. If you believe the election results for Biden, Warnock, or Newsome, you need a refresher in statistical analysis. Its was RAMPANT fraud. Rather than complain about the inevitable direction of this corruption and argue over crumbs, perhaps we should focus on the facts? The Founding Fathers were explicit in their intent for the 2nd Amendment. Does anyone doubt that we have reached that point?! Its like Ben Franklin and James Madison were speaking about the current Democratic party as if they actually SAW IT. Dividing ourselves over this is the intent of these tyrants... obviously.
Please don't give me any crap about it being futile. I worked in LE for a decade and was on a SWAT team for nearly the entire time. At this time, if 1% of the Patriots in this country stood up, we would CRUSH any group/agency stupid enough to put their lives on the line to enforce laws from an illegitimate Administration.
We need to together on this. Otherwise how will you look your family/children in the face in 10 years. They may not be at your door now, but read the Communist Manifesto. They are literally following it like a guide page by page.
There's a reason Biden labeled former LE and military "domestic terrorists". We KNOW that his claim that to "fight the Government you'd need F16's and Hellfire missiles, c'mon man" is utter garbage. That knowledge is dangerous to their control. Perhaps that's why they are enforcing unconstitutional vaccine mandates that WILL kill thousands of Americans. Having to correct the trash being spewed by the Government takes up 50% of the time I have with my patients. This truly is unprecedented.

Last edited:
I'm not telling anyone anything they don't know, but our current state is the result of 100 years of Government tyrrany. The NFA of 1934 was a strong starting start. It showed them that they can violate the Constitution blatantly. The Government has destroyed everything they've interjected themselves into. Social Security is bankrupt. Some pay astronomical prices for energy from companies that haven't serviced their grid in a decade, but have been "approved" for half a dozen price increases in the Government protected monopoly. Im "off-grid" and my investment paid for itself in 3 years.. and the power doesn't go out when the wind blows. Do I need to touch on Healthcare?!
The fact of the matter is our Government has become an enemy of the people completely devoid of accountability. If you believe the election results for Biden, Warnock, or Newsome, you need a refresher in statistical analysis. Its was RAMPANT fraud. Rather than complain about the inevitable direction of this corruption and argue over crumbs, perhaps we should focus on the facts? The Founding Fathers were explicit in their intent for the 2nd Amendment. Does anyone doubt that we have reached that point?! Its like Ben Franklin and James Madison were speaking about the current Democratic party as if they actually SAW IT. Dividing ourselves over this is the intent of these tyrants... obviously.
Please don't give me any crap about it being futile. I worked in LE for a decade and was on a SWAT team for nearly the entire time. At this time, if 1% of the Patriots in this country stood up, we would CRUSH any group/agency stupid enough to put their lives on the line to enforce laws from an illegitimate Administration.
We need to together on this. Otherwise how will you look your family/children in the face in 10 years. They may not be at your door now, but read the Communist Manifesto. They are literally following it like a guide page by page.
There's a reason Biden labeled former LE and military "domestic terrorists". We KNOW that his claim that to "fight the Government you'd need F16's and Hellfire missiles, c'mon man" is utter garbage. That knowledge is dangerous to their control. Perhaps that's why they are enforcing unconstitutional vaccine mandates that WILL kill thousands of Americans. Having to correct the trash being spewed by the Government takes up 50% of the time I have with my patients. This truly is unprecedented.
Quoted so everyone ready it again.

preach