• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yep, mine will be here in Maryland tomorrow as they shipped from.....Zelienople, PA. I actually know where this is as in the late 50's and early 60's, I and all of my little friends were sent there for summer camp every year. I'm not sure there was even a traffic light and I can't imagine anyone sending their kids to a camp like this in current times and more the shame of it.

We slept in old wood bunkhouses on old Army cots and blankets, our favorite pastime was catching little crawly buggers…often right in our bunkhouse! haha. We all caught poison ivy and were pretty much pink/orange from head to toe from calamine lotion. Every year some bug would hit the whole camp and we all were given castor oil which did nothing for us but I suspect our camp director got the idea from watching old Little Rascals movies. We hiked, we camped out with nothing but a sleeping bag and some hot dogs, we canoed, shot archery, played capture the flag with little paper bags of flower to tag kids out with, and were generally hell on the local crawfish and frog population. We LOVED it and couldn’t wait to go back the next year. And not a video game in sight! hehe

Ok, hijack over but wow....the name of that town sure took me back.

Oh, I note that the shipping notice says "130 gr" as the item shipped but I think that's just from the original order system line item and I expect we are all getting 142 SMK's per Jim's email last week.

Cheers
So this round of group buy was actually a gift to me so I have not been getting all the Jim update emails. So the option to wait for 130s is no more? I guess so since my case showed up and it was the 142s. Can you paste in the email here?

So this round of group buy was actually a gift to me so I have not been getting all the Jim update emails. So the option to wait for 130s is no more? I guess so since my case showed up and it was the 142s. Can you paste in the email here?
Dear PRIME Group Buy Customer,

First and foremost, thank you very much for your patience and grace during this extraordinarily difficult time in the U.S. ammunition market, everyone at Team PRIME sincerely appreciates both.

The unprecedented component shortage for precision rifle ammunition continues unabated. We have no idea when all four of the main components will be anywhere near “back to normal”. For those of you who load your own, you’ve experienced first-hand how hard it is to obtain even small amounts of any (not just your favorite) gun powders, primers, and bullets. Cases haven’t been easy to obtain either. There is no way to sugarcoat it…things are really, really bad.

PRIME has been informed by its supplier that they will meet or exceed our July 15th, 2021 shipping date for the products you purchased in PRIME’s last group buy. The product that is available is PRIME 142 SMK Match + in Peterson Brass, we do not have the SMK 130s and may not have them for years.

When I looked up 6.5 Creedmoor on a couple of ammunition price tracking websites today there were limited offers in the U.S. ranging from about $2.00/round to well over $6.00/round. If you made a group buy hoping to get the 130s and don’t want to take PRIME 142 SMK Match + as fulfillment, we are happy to provide you a full refund. However, know that we will then resell that ammunition for more than double what you paid for it. I bring this up as I don’t want anyone to think we are doing this in order to issue refunds and make more money. We simply could not obtain the 130’s we were promised and we are not going to point fingers…we are very lucky to be getting the 142 SMKs. To be clear, the only two options for Group Buy participants are to take the 142s now or get a refund. We are not going to offer an additional waiting period for the 130s or any other options.

If, in the very unlikely event that you want a refund you will have until this Thursday, July 8th, 2021 at 5PM PDT to send an email to [email protected] with the words: “Refund Request” in the Subject line of the email. Please include your name and how many cases you purchased - an order number would be very helpful as well, but not entirely necessary. If we don’t have your refund request by that date and time we will be shipping the 142gr SMKs to you. The worst-case scenario is that you can turn around and sell them for about twice what you paid…or more.

Big, thanks to our supplier for coming through.

Thank you,
Jim O'Shaughnessy, CEO

Here you go. Personally, I'm fine with 142 SMK's and no, I do not expect to see any more ammo out of Prime in the near term as components are just impossible to get.
----------------------------------------------

Dear PRIME Group Buy Customer,​
First and foremost, thank you very much for your patience and grace during this extraordinarily difficult time in the U.S. ammunition market, everyone at Team PRIME sincerely appreciates both.​
The unprecedented component shortage for precision rifle ammunition continues unabated. We have no idea when all four of the main components will be anywhere near “back to normal”. For those of you who load your own, you’ve experienced first-hand how hard it is to obtain even small amounts of any (not just your favorite) gun powders, primers, and bullets. Cases haven’t been easy to obtain either. There is no way to sugarcoat it…things are really, really bad.​
PRIME has been informed by its supplier that they will meet or exceed our July 15th, 2021 shipping date for the products you purchased in PRIME’s last group buy. The product that is available is PRIME 142 SMK Match + in Peterson Brass, we do not have the SMK 130s and may not have them for years.​
When I looked up 6.5 Creedmoor on a couple of ammunition price tracking websites today there were limited offers in the U.S. ranging from about $2.00/round to well over $6.00/round. If you made a group buy hoping to get the 130s and don’t want to take PRIME 142 SMK Match + as fulfillment, we are happy to provide you a full refund. However, know that we will then resell that ammunition for more than double what you paid for it. I bring this up as I don’t want anyone to think we are doing this in order to issue refunds and make more money. We simply could not obtain the 130’s we were promised and we are not going to point fingers…we are very lucky to be getting the 142 SMKs. To be clear, the only two options for Group Buy participants are to take the 142s now or get a refund. We are not going to offer an additional waiting period for the 130s or any other options.​
If, in the very unlikely event that you want a refund you will have until this Thursday, July 8th, 2021 at 5PM PDT to send an email to [email protected] with the words: “Refund Request” in the Subject line of the email. Please include your name and how many cases you purchased - an order number would be very helpful as well, but not entirely necessary. If we don’t have your refund request by that date and time we will be shipping the 142gr SMKs to you. The worst-case scenario is that you can turn around and sell them for about twice what you paid…or more.​
Big, thanks to our supplier for coming through.​
Thank you,​
--​
Jim O'Shaughnessy, CEO​
PRIME​

Reactions: bassmaster07
Ammo arrived today. Will try to get to the range in the next week and let you guys know what kind of accuracy I'm getting. Prior Prime was shooting mostly .5-.7" 5 shot groups at 100 out of my Tika bolt action rifle. If I can get around that with this latest batch of ammo I will be pretty happy.

I got mine too, I'm happy it's 142smk!!
Prime kept their promise through rough times and they deserve all the praise and gratitude we can muster.
Getting giant amounts of ammo at original cost in these times is a total windfall, thank you Prime.
The 144s were slow, but tight, so I'm confident these will be too, with a much better bullet.
Box says 2700, I'll bet it shoots great. Maybe this weekend I'll try em too...

Here you go. Personally, I'm fine with 142 SMK's and no, I do not expect to see any more ammo out of Prime in the near term as components are just impossible to get.
----------------------------------------------

Dear PRIME Group Buy Customer,​
First and foremost, thank you very much for your patience and grace during this extraordinarily difficult time in the U.S. ammunition market, everyone at Team PRIME sincerely appreciates both.​
The unprecedented component shortage for precision rifle ammunition continues unabated. We have no idea when all four of the main components will be anywhere near “back to normal”. For those of you who load your own, you’ve experienced first-hand how hard it is to obtain even small amounts of any (not just your favorite) gun powders, primers, and bullets. Cases haven’t been easy to obtain either. There is no way to sugarcoat it…things are really, really bad.​
PRIME has been informed by its supplier that they will meet or exceed our July 15th, 2021 shipping date for the products you purchased in PRIME’s last group buy. The product that is available is PRIME 142 SMK Match + in Peterson Brass, we do not have the SMK 130s and may not have them for years.​
When I looked up 6.5 Creedmoor on a couple of ammunition price tracking websites today there were limited offers in the U.S. ranging from about $2.00/round to well over $6.00/round. If you made a group buy hoping to get the 130s and don’t want to take PRIME 142 SMK Match + as fulfillment, we are happy to provide you a full refund. However, know that we will then resell that ammunition for more than double what you paid for it. I bring this up as I don’t want anyone to think we are doing this in order to issue refunds and make more money. We simply could not obtain the 130’s we were promised and we are not going to point fingers…we are very lucky to be getting the 142 SMKs. To be clear, the only two options for Group Buy participants are to take the 142s now or get a refund. We are not going to offer an additional waiting period for the 130s or any other options.​
If, in the very unlikely event that you want a refund you will have until this Thursday, July 8th, 2021 at 5PM PDT to send an email to [email protected] with the words: “Refund Request” in the Subject line of the email. Please include your name and how many cases you purchased - an order number would be very helpful as well, but not entirely necessary. If we don’t have your refund request by that date and time we will be shipping the 142gr SMKs to you. The worst-case scenario is that you can turn around and sell them for about twice what you paid…or more.​
Big, thanks to our supplier for coming through.​
Thank you,​
--​
Jim O'Shaughnessy, CEO​
PRIME​
Thank you. Man I feel sorry for prime right now. I will shoot the 142s and just be glad to have a case to shoot. I’ll hopefully add to the smk kill thread this fall with the 142! Already have a bobcat to the 130smk’s.

Reactions: Baron23