• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes pros and cons input needed.

kitecop

Private
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2012
Im researching new glass for a savage 10PC in .223 i just got. Im hovering around the SWFA SS and Vortex viper right now. Does anyone have a pic of the reticle when its illuminated? I cant find pics of them. My main requirements are mil/mil with something similar to a horus ret. and illuminated. Vortex offers this in the Razor line but i guess not in the viper line. Anyone know if i can get it swapped out? Id also like to be able to put the glass on my savage 110fp .308. This creates a problem for me decising which magnification to go with. no matter wut i get it will be FFP. I will shoot 300m about 10% and under 300 90%.

Re: pros and cons input needed.

I just got a Viper PST 6-24 and I have to say I am very happy with it... Everything is good and sturdy and the reticle is awesome (Compared to previous Mil-Dot).. For the price I think that you can't go wrong with the Viper in either the 4-16 or the 6-24. I have not had the chance to see the SWFA SS up close but I know that there are alot of good reviews of both on the site.

Good Luck!!!