• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PSA 10.5" 9mm ARv just rolled in 👊💥👊 scorpion 🦂 mags! LRBHO!

elfster1234

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 3, 2012
    www.youtube.com
    My PSA ARv 9mm 10.5" AR pistol just rolled in!
    Last round bolt hold! 👊💥👊
    scorpion 🦂 mags! 👊💥👊
    IMG_20201030_153327_971.jpg

Reactions: Austan
    I could be wrong, but I think there are no real 9mm AR that can take scorpion mags.. this is a new design that not only has scorpion mags but has last round bolt hold & can easily take off and put on a new barrel like an AR... plus a huge feed ramp. Scorpion mags are very easy to feed

I need a 9mm AR.....
    Why did you go with scorpion mags over glock or??

Last edited:
    Man, I’d love to get an AR9 upper for my lower, but having to donate blood and semen to afford to shoot it is a turn off.

Glad you got something you’re happy with, but I’m impatiently wishing PSA would get their shit together and finalize production on their MP5. Been wanting a well priced MP5 clone for years.

Reactions: 6brshooter
    Is $950 the normal price or plandemic mark up? I'm in the market for a 9mm AR, looking at the Brigade BM9 and Banshee.

Reactions: elfster1234
    I like it.

Had to get the chambers and the sorta feed ramps altered on my psa ar9s to get them to feed anything but fmj. Never was super happy with them for anything but range time.

Can't wait to see the review, definitely curious about this scorpion mag using one! Seems like it fixes my 9mm AR annoyances.

I know this is an old thread, but I bought a PSA lower about a year ago, and man, I was impressed with the quality they are making now. They've REALLY stepped-up their game. The fitment is superb with my high-quality Rainier Arms uppers. There's zero play or wiggle. Their machining tolerances have gotten WAY better than they were back in the day. Because of that, I've been considering one of these AR9's.

Reactions: elfster1234