• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PTS Precision Rifle Match, Aug 2-3

KNIGHT11B4

Core Shooting
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2008
Everywhere
www.coreshooting.com
Sorry it took so long to get this announcement out... but here it is.

22xnpu.png

Indvidual Precision Rifle Match

Aug 2nd & 3rd

Cookeville, TN

250 Per Shooter

PTS is happy to announce the summer match.

Registration will open April 12 at 1300 EST. When registration opens send an email to [email protected] . Include the following information.

Name
Address
Email Addy
Phone Num
Emergency Contact
PRS Member Number (if applicable)

Match Info-

All standard PTS rules will remain. Velocity limit of 3150 and nothing above 30 cal mag. Competitors will be chronod at random.

Cost is 250 per shooter, you will receive an email with payment instructions once your registration is received.

Prizes will consist of cash payout and select prizes for stages and achievements.

We understand that this is little notice time before registration. Dont worry... we do not anticipate having to turn anyone away.

More info will follow, feel free to ask any questions.

E mail sent!! Quit making sign up dates on Match weekends, we are out of town, Upping our status by hanging with Tom L and Ryan B!!

Ha Ha! Good shooting up there, Scott and I are bummed we couldn't come.

We didn't mean to do it on a match weekend, but we knew it wouldn't be an issue... plenty of room for whoever wants to attend this one.

BTW, I hear congrats are in order!

Filling up quick. A few spots left before we start a waiting list.

If you do get put on the waiting list don't stress out. There are always a few who have to back out and we do everything we can to squeeze everyone in.

Knight,

Pencil me in to RO per our PM's. Always great to see everyone in Cookeville whether shooting or helping. Maybe put me working with CC, he looks a little anorexic in that pic. CC, have you been sick?? :)

If CC is RO'n I will make sure to have a large bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and Mt Dew!!

Sent in my reg email.

Wow, I really was not expecting the match to fill up this quickly but we are very close to full. I even bumped up the number I allowed in.

This is shaping up to be a great match. We are really looking forward to this one and have some great stages planned.

Feel free to chime in with what you want to see. We love input and feedback. The design of the match will stay in our belief of "practical tactical" so no shooting off hand at a egg from horseback.

CC needs to RO this stage:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YZpoz6BhCp4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow, I really was not expecting the match to fill up this quickly but we are very close to full. I even bumped up the number I allowed in.

This is shaping up to be a great match. We are really looking forward to this one and have some great stages planned.

Feel free to chime in with what you want to see. We love input and feedback. The design of the match will stay in our belief of "practical tactical" so no shooting off hand at a egg from horseback.

Big targets at Known distances from stable positions with Plenty of time! I really need some self affirmation. That is all!

Hey Ryan.... looking to spend some vacation time ..... would like to RO for you again if your still looking for people. I'm willing to come in early if you need the extra help, not a problem on my end.

Hey Ryan.... looking to spend some vacation time ..... would like to RO for you again if your still looking for people. I'm willing to come in early if you need the extra help, not a problem on my end.

Thank you very much! We would love to have you RO again.

Please send me your contact info and Ill add you to the list.

*I really cant express how grateful I am to all of or ROs, past and present. You guys make this match possible. I am constantly surprised by your hard work and willingness to dedicate your time to PTS and the shooting community.*

I think Tom already told you but I can pitch in for RO duty. Should be interesting to see how ROing this compares to 3 gun...