• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Putin's Sniper rifle

I think we need to send @Lowlight to Quantico and have him teach Donnie to put 5 kill shots on a short fat Korean (ish) silhouette at 100 yards.
What fun that would be!

It would be nice if the Russian citizens could arm themselves.

Hi,

Who says they cannot?

The Federal Law on Weapons states: While self-defense and protection of property is a constitutional right guaranteed to Russian citizens, Russian legislation on gun control is relatively strict, limiting the circulation of firearms to Russian citizens older than eighteen years of age with a registered permanent residence, and for the purposes of self-defense, hunting, and sports activities only. The acquisition of guns is based on licenses provided for a five-year period by local police departments at one’s place of residence after a thorough background check, including a review of the petitioner’s ability to store guns safely and an evaluation of his/her medical records. Mentally ill people and those who have been treated for substance abuse are not allowed to possess firearms.

Sincerely,
Theis

Putin is a killer no doubt. He has been in tough spots in East Germany. I would not doubt he was sniper trained. Also likely trained in setting car bombs, dispensing poisonous substances etc. Laugh if you want but Putin is a tough, reprehensible KGB agent. No joke.
Putin worked in East Germany. Stazi did all job there. If you are a dumb KGB officer - you go to DDR or Mongolia station. Putin definitely was not a tough agent. No joke.

Putin worked in East Germany. Stazi did all job there. If you are a dumb KGB officer - you go to DDR or Mongolia station. Putin definitely was not a tough agent. No joke.

First post I see.
Welcome to the site......
Tell your supervisors we said hello......
Perhaps now just to start taking bets on what language you use when reporting to your sock puppet room supervisor......

Reactions: Bender
First post I see.
Welcome to the site......
Tell your supervisors we said hello......
Perhaps now just to start taking bets on what language you use when reporting to your sock puppet room supervisor......
Dear W54/XM-388
If you see Vlad in my nickname it doesn't mean I work for Vlad sitting in the Kremlin :)
At least my nickname shows part of my real name, not a set of symbols and numbers.

I am 50 years old and I'm too old to be supervised by anybody.
I guess you are from Texas. I always told my son that Texas is the best place if you like guns. It is very sad to read a comment from citizen of that state hinting that I am a Red troll.
I have been selling American optics for 10 years. I always told my customers that Leupold produces the best riflescopes. I always told them that Break Free is the best gun oil. I always suggested them to use Hoppes for cleaning.
I have an American flag in my room.
I broke connections with lots of my Russian "friends" because they spoke disrespectfully about USA.

Should I say that Putler (Putin+Hitler) is genius to make you believe that I am not an enemy to your country? :)

But leupold is not best rifle scope. Maybe if it was the 70s or 80s
Nightforce is the best. Followed bender/kahles/etc

Reactions: RNWRKNP
Welcome to the Hide Vlad_Gor.

The President is a rookie compared to Putin when it comes to geopolitic. Putin is the personfication of Machiavelli's ideal politico. The iron fist in the velvet glove. The guy is effective at getting things done one way or the other. No pussyfooting around Putin.

Boom, optic smacks Putin in the head, Putin rubs face, ROTFLMAO! literally! Coworkers had to come see what was causing my condition.

Yeah, you noticed that too? Kinda' funny. He tried to be discrete about it.

Dear W54/XM-388
If you see Vlad in my nickname it doesn't mean I work for Vlad sitting in the Kremlin :)
At least my nickname shows part of my real name, not a set of symbols and numbers.

I guess you are from Texas. I always told my son that Texas is the best place if you like guns. It is very sad to read a comment from citizen of that state hinting that I am a Red troll.
I have been selling American optics for 10 years. I always told my customers that Leupold produces the best riflescopes. I always told them that Break Free is the best gun oil. I always suggested them to use Hoppes for cleaning.
I broke connections with lots of my Russian "friends" because they spoke disrespectfully about USA.

Should I say that Putler (Putin+Hitler) is genius to make you believe that I am not an enemy to your country? :)

As long as that's an attache and not a man purse, I think you'll be alright.

Dear W54/XM-388

Nice to have you on the site.
It sounds like I was mistaken & I apologize for that. It is just your first choice of thread to post in kind of sounded a bit like some of the professional posters that get paid to said both sides of things under different handles on various forums.

If you hang out on the forums here for awhile, you'll probably change your opinion on scopes. While Leupold does make some nice scopes and are very well regarded in the hunting world, in the world of civilian target Precision or Tactical shooting, they are not used as much.
Some of the more prominent names would be for example:

Schmidt & Bender
Nightforce
US Optics
TT
Zero Compromise Optics (whenever they get their scopes finished).
Steiner

Plus lots of new upcoming and value driven companies, each with their own advantages and disadvantages
Like Vortex and others.

Texas is actually one of the best places to buy and own guns. (some other states are really good also)
However it's not one of the best places to shoot them. Since pretty much all the land is privately owned and the little state land is pretty controlled, it's not like up in big sparely populated wide open states north of us where you regularly see pictures on the site here of people basically shooting in the mountains & plains on these wide open beautiful stretches of public land.

If you are going to be heading to the Dallas Safari Club show in January, let me know and I'll try to meet you there.

Or come visit some of the gun stores we have here to see the pretty huge variety of stuff.

Nice to have you on the site.
It sounds like I was mistaken & I apologize for that. It is just your first choice of thread to post in kind of sounded a bit like some of the professional posters that get paid to said both sides of things under different handles on various forums.

If you hang out on the forums here for awhile, you'll probably change your opinion on scopes. While Leupold does make some nice scopes and are very well regarded in the hunting world, in the world of civilian target Precision or Tactical shooting, they are not used as much.
Some of the more prominent names would be for example:

Schmidt & Bender
Nightforce
US Optics
TT
Zero Compromise Optics (whenever they get their scopes finished).
Steiner

Plus lots of new upcoming and value driven companies, each with their own advantages and disadvantages
Like Vortex and others.

Texas is actually one of the best places to buy and own guns. (some other states are really good also)
However it's not one of the best places to shoot them. Since pretty much all the land is privately owned and the little state land is pretty controlled, it's not like up in big sparely populated wide open states north of us where you regularly see pictures on the site here of people basically shooting in the mountains & plains on these wide open beautiful stretches of public land.

If you are going to be heading to the Dallas Safari Club show in January, let me know and I'll try to meet you there.

Or come visit some of the gun stores we have here to see the pretty huge variety of stuff.

Dear W54/XM-388, it's OK. Actually you are right - if you want to be safe you should stay alert and vigilant.
I was afraid that you will report me and I may be banned from Snipershide :-(
Thank you for your invitation. If I go to USA it will be Shot Show. Hope to get there and I'm sure we can have some beer or something stronger together ;-)
If you come to Russia (which is unfortunately much less probable :-( I will gladly meet you.

Most part of the Leupold scopes I sold went to hunters (VX-1, VX-2, VX-3, VX-R series). The last time I sold Mark IV it was 2017. And it was imported to Russia before it attacked Ukraine.
S&B and Kahles makes good scopes but Leupold is more affordable. S&B is too expensive for me personally.

Nightforce lenses are more dark IMHO. Besides Nightforce is assembled in Japan (as far as I know), and Leupold always was "proudly made in USA" for me. Maybe I am wrong, but each man has right to have and use his illusions :) Leupold was and is a kind of American legend for me.

US Optics is great, but it was never imported to Russia legally and actually I'm happy that it is almost unavailable in Russia. Hunters do not need it, and it is too expensive for Russian special forces. And I am satisfied with this.

Steiner is great, but similar to US Optics fortunately they never delivered their tactical scopes to Russia. I sold Steiner binoculars and I tested their hunting riflescopes.

I have zero experience with Vortex, but my customers tell me their scopes are fine and equal to Leupold's.

TT and Zero Compromise Optics - unfortunately I know nothing of them.

Maybe nowdays there is a perfect situation with optics (and weapons) in rather aggressive Russia - a hunter may buy a scope for his purposes, but there are no imported tactical scopes for really precision shooting widely available in Russia now. I'm not considering March scopes suitable for military purposes :)
Let ITAR rule! And let Russians engineer their own optics like http://nightvision.ru/en/catalog/4

Kind regards
V

Hi,

@Vlad_Gor

How much has the sanctions hurt your business?
The gun builders such as Lobaev and Orsis seem to be doing fine but I do not see how the hunting type firearm stores could be doing so good.

Were you at the Arms & Security expo in Ukraine earlier this month?
What part of Russia are you in? I go to Moscow and Omsk a couple times a year.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: RNWRKNP
Dear W54/XM-388

Flip that flag.

Blue field is always to the flags right/viewers left when displayed against a surface.