• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question About Home Defense Weapon

On the dogs question listen to this from our own @BLKWLFK9 podcast Just F'n Send It.

I scatter these around any open area. Guaranteed to disable any grown man if stood / knelt on in an instant.......
That'd work great but I would guess most home invaders would at least be equipped with their arch nemesis.
aba7c8fb-fa5c-4db2-b9a2-bc450030b00d.jpeg

I scatter these around any open area. Guaranteed to disable any grown man if stood / knelt on in an instant.......

I have instructed my kids on this. If they think someone is in the house, toss both buckets of Legos down the stairs. It wouldn't surprise me if they have $10k worth at this point.
Shoes or not, I about die every time I hit one of those bastards on the wood stairs and my feet try to shoot out from under me.

Rough crowd in here for whatever poser that might have fake beadlocks

yeah all of the AR pattern ones ive felt feel like Nerf guns....and the Chinese AK pattern shotguns also feel a little jingly-jangly.....

i didnt know if the Kalashnikov USA ones were built any better.

my current HD shotgun is a 590 SBS, runs great....but looking into semi's

I picked up an Izhmash Saiga-12 new for ~$350 about 15 years ago (maybe longer). The only thing I added was a $4 AK recoil buffer to protect the life of the bolt carrier on the advice of someone who owned an AK. (I still don't know if this is true)

It is a tank and has survived all the stupid shit I could get into everywhere I could carry it.

It never failed to operate with the exception of switching from high brass to low brass shells which can cause some failure to feed issues if you don't know what you are doing.

I have no idea how some people may rate something as "reliable". For me the definition is with minimal PM, the absolute confidence that when I pick it up, regardless of conditions, it will fire.

My only wish is that it was chambered in 10 Guage.

My opinion and choice is allways my 590A1 for home defense with a surefire Scout 600 mounted on it.
A shotgun with the right ammo is a devastating weapon and takes the piss out of pretty much anything.
Same gun, but stream light pro tac for me (because I'm a poor)

Stream light makes a damn good product and fyi i didnt pay full price for the Surefire.
But they are top notch in my opinion, i have several Streamlight products as well as Surefire.
Hell, I didn't even pay full price for the streamlight

Reactions: XLR308